Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
^well said ani... dutta always gave mre 2 every relation in his life, and nearly all let him down in a very bad way tht he end up questioning himself thinking mayb he was wrong. i think he didn't quite understand tht he may be able 2 open up2 naku from day 1, bt it wasnt the same case 4 naku, she wasn't open abt her feelings...she was a gd adviser/listener, bt wasnt gd @ expressing her OWN feelings abt her OWN life, becos mayb due to the life she was living under a "shell" she felt unwanted and not important, hence didnt think any1 wud giv a damn abt her feelings...obv things changed wen dutta fell in love with her, bt tht thought or shud i say "habit" of keeping her true self/ true feelings "hidden" remained an eternal part of her... chehra chupate chupate she learnt 2 hide away her feelings 2... esp from dutta becos regardless of her falling in love with him, she always lukd @ him as her "saab" more than anything else.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yuvika...I like what you said about Naku…and you are right. 😊

Naku has been through a lot…just the thought of that you look in the mirror and see someone you are not…but still is most of the time…most be hard to live with.

Naku learned to take things as they come…not let them effect her and move on from it…Even though Naku is loving and giving…she has build a wall around her heart too…she also (like Dutta) believed that she can not be loved.

They kind of feel the same but handle things differently…Dutta hide behind his anger and Naku behind her smiling face.

I see Dutta stronger than Naku…Naku talke a lot about love…she loved Dutta…but...Dutta not only love Naku…He showed it to the world…and he completely gave in…while Naku…was not able to.

I still feel Naku keep a wall around her and does not let Dutta in…maybe she does not feel she deserve Dutta…or she is afraid that it is a beautiful dream that will end and that is why she keep this wall up...to protect herself for not getting hurt...or maybe she is afread that Dutta will see who she really is and what she really feel...and would not like it.

I do not know...I have not really gone that deep in to Naku's character...likely because Mahi's performance (sorry Mahi fans) does not say me much.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Yuvika...I like what you said about Naku'and you are right. 😊

Naku has been through a lot'just the thought of that you look in the mirror and see someone you are not'but still is most of the time'most be hard to live with.

Naku learned to take things as they come'not let them effect her and move on from it'Even though Naku is loving and giving'she has build a wall around her heart too'she also (like Dutta) believed that she can not be loved.

They kind of feel the same but handle things differently'Dutta hide behind his anger and Naku behind her smiling face.

I see Dutta stronger than Naku'Naku talke a lot about love'she loved Dutta'but...Dutta not only love Naku'He showed it to the world'and he completely gave in'while Naku'was not able to.

I still feel Naku keep a wall around her and does not let Dutta in'maybe she does not feel she deserve Dutta'or she is afraid that it is a beautiful dream that will end and that is why she keep this wall up...to protect herself for not getting hurt...or maybe she is afread that Dutta will see who she really is and what she really feel...and would not like it.

I agree Ani. Naku doesnt share her innermost feelings with anyone...not even the people closest to her-Babi and Dutta. But I think thats because she doesnt want them to feel they are in some way responsible for her pain.
But in the eternal love story thread Naku is finally shown to share her innermost feelings with her baby. As Dutta had told once bauli is truly her mother's best friend. Hopefully bauli will be able to teach Naku to be less inhibited about expressing her feelings and desires.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Btw on bauli I wanted to add on the episode...I am glad we know she can breathe on her own. Hopefully AS will prove useful and atleast hold the baby instead of fainting till bauli is restored to her parents.
Bauli was even sucking Naku's finger the other day...which means she can soon be fed also on her own. Seeing bauli do all these little things must be such a relief for everyone. She is truly a little princess.
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi bb
loved the story thanks 😊hope u keep the forum eternal with something as spectular as D-N story .tc😊
garima25 thumbnail
Hi BB

love the eternal love story n thanks alot for great effort you did.👏

We all really miss this😭 but all good things come to an end.

i hope u come up with some other tasha story as  magnificent as DN Eternal love story.😊

TC 😊

Edited by garima25 - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the wonderful thread BB!
Some sincere requests please:
1. Once the story ends, can we have an epilogue to the story please?
2. When can we see your work again?

😉 😃
😃
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

BB, just want to say, exactly a year back on 12th April 2011, you had posted the 1st epi. of D-N RES.

Tomorrow this thread will compelete a year. Thank you & the writers for giving us this story for an entire year. 👏👏👏
deactivated1 thumbnail
It's a wrap. Well, not yet, but still :P
Wow. What a journey it's been. What a bumpy ride.

From a man full of anger and internal struggles to a man on the road to redemption to a man who has been redeemed - rewarded for his struggle, pain, and sacrifices. Isn't it just what we all wanted to see, to experience? That Dutta should find happiness, redeem himself, step off the road of darkness, hand in hand with the woman who helped him find his inner peace and see himself in a new light, realize what kind of man he was and should be.

What a breathtaking journey it has been. In spite of all his enemies, all his demons, the man we have all loved for months has finally overcome his fears, his past, his enemies - become a father. One of the most important and admirable roles of a man. The kind of role that we feared he would never come to experience because of his past deeds.

This is a milestone. This show, its characters. It has been weaved with emotions so strong, so powerful. The writers have put their heart and soul, their tears into it - and though some haven't been able to connect, understand, and love the show for its flawed beauty, we, the constant supporters, the fans who fought for the life of these characters, cherished them all, we have connected, understood, and loved it. We always will. Because Laagi Tujhse Lagan is a show that won't ever be recreated in its original form ever again.

This show with its flawed characters, raw emotion, beautiful struggles - it had me in tears, smiles, laughter, tension, excitement, and it had me loving each and every character. Oh, from Anna's madness to Dutta's dark beauty and all the way to Kala's twisted nature. I've loved them all, or loved to hate them. Either way, they have compelled some kind of raw emotion from within me that I will never forget and always cherish.

LTL was once in a lifetime. I don't believe that I'll ever stumble into a show as unique as this one on Indian TV ever again. It stood out, stark green against a grey backdrop. The amount of conviction, honesty, hard word, and passion that the actors put into portraying their respective characters will not be forgotten. The amount of hard work, love, honesty and equal conviction that the writers put into writing/creating every scene, every moment, every emotion - gosh, it will definitely not be forgotten. Not ever.

I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you. Thank you for giving us Dutta and Naku and Baji and every other character. Thank you for giving us Laagi. Thank you for giving us the closure and happy ending that we wished and craved for when Mishal Raheja was still the shiny bright star brooding in his room.

Thank you - those words aren't enough to convey the gratitude and appreciation that I, as a forever Laagi groupie, feel for the writers of this show. Nothing compares. Nothing.

568 episodes later, I still find myself in love with every character. 568 episodes later, my heart still aches at the memories. Thank you, BB, for showing up in the forum. It was much needed :P

Gosh, I have no words and yet...

LTL stays in our hearts as a bittersweet memory and a beautiful journey that showed us all that even the most troubled human being with blood on his hands can redeem himself - and be rewarded for it.

Gives me hope.

Last, but never least, I will never forget the people I met in this forum, the discussions we had, the fun we had, the love for the show that we shared.

Love <3
--Ana
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well said Ana…👏

Could not have said it better...you just said it all. 😃