Bali, 

what did I miss ...
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: scorpio10

Bali, 

what did I miss ...

Nothing Pri... Answers to a query... the things u already know... I thought it might turn scandalous... πŸ˜† So edited it... 😳

ns1212 thumbnail
just finish reading the whole episodes thank u BB and all involved for this. this was the best thing for ltl after what channel did to my fav show. it brought back life to me and i am v v greatful. i love the ending and always i wanted to see dutta happy in life he is bad but he has also had pain that has been his punishment. so i am happy that he got happy family in the end. the name choice for both children is very nice liked both names and it is as not common like dutta and nakusha very ltl style. thank u for giving me this gift and best thing is i will keep reading it when i remember dutta , always. beautiful writing beautiful story very nice ending that nakusha had daughter same thing for which babi faced so much trouble and covered naku's face. dutta and naku are real soulmates and will always be together thank u for ending the story so beautiful your dedication is not matchable but still want to say a very big thank u
and for all people who made promo to make story interesting as well and also all songs especially ending. wish it could have been more but something has to end. good way and it will always remain in my heart. 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘      πŸ‘πŸ‘  πŸ‘            πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘      πŸ‘πŸ‘     πŸ‘      πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘    πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸ‘        πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘      πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘        πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘      πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘     πŸ‘      πŸ‘
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another question BB...

When Mishal as Dutta was introduced in the show... He was wearing Jeans and Jacket... Later when he recovered and AS reached hospital... at that time Dutta also was in similar modern attire... Then why after that he was only restricted to traditional attire or what here ppl call pathani suit???

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Updated my comments on page 1 finally.
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anirka

Another question BB...

When Mishal as Dutta was introduced in the show... He was wearing Jeans and Jacket... Later when he recovered and AS reached hospital... at that time Dutta also was in similar modern attire... Then why after that he was only restricted to traditional attire or what here ppl call pathani suit???

exactly! even i've wondered the same. he was also shown wearing track suit, but later, during the dp track when he wore jeans, jacket and that check shirt, every one in the show reacted in the way as if he's wearing it after a decade or so! hope we can get the answer
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

^^yh and der was this article tht suggested he went bk 2 wearing jeans and stuff cos naku had once complimented him on tht avatar...bt i dnt remember naku eva sayin any such thing...lol