Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh!Appu! Aayi bhi itne dinon ke baad aur kya VM le kar aaye ho!Heart touching!Soul wrenching! A beautiful adieu to the the story of this lovely man! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You are simply inimitable!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Wow, fantastic, owesome, can't find enough words to describe the last episode. Action filled, ending with Ayi boli & Devvratt, Just great. Madhu-Baji, Roops-Tejas along with their children, a very happy ending.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks to BB & the Writers for giving us such a wonderful storyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘We will miss you😊
Thanks Ana, Khushi, Anu Reddy, Aparna πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Wish you all the best in lifeπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
alex1 thumbnail

@Aparna/Appu - A lifetime of memories for this and all the other immensely beautiful endearing videos you have taken precious time to give to us all LTL1 fans.  Will remain in one's heart forever.  You will always be remembered.  Thank you so very much. Alex

alex1 thumbnail

@BB, writers and all else involved with this beautiful and cherised e-story, not forgetting everyone of the LTL1 fans who loved this story from wherever you started beginning Dec 2009 or anywhere else. So we have come to the end with a closure so deserving.  A love story with both heartbroken and exhilarting emotions experienced throughout the TV serial and the e-story, all the LTL1 members immense creative talents, friendships and bonding, all of which will not be forgotten. A precious thank you and much love.  Alex

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing...⭐️

My heart was in my throat...banking hard...even though I was sure that the story would have a happy ending...I was worried...sad...nervous...stress...my blood pressure went low...half an hour later my heart was still banking hard.

Dutta was so hurt that I was worried that he would not make it at the end...our Dutta the lion and more scary an powerful when hurt...😍...would have loved to have seen this action scenes on screen...πŸ˜ƒ...it was so well described and written...that I got no words to describe how incredible it was reading it.β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the way Kala looked away when Dutta was hurt...and loved the way she attack Vyas for hurting her Aayi. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Some of the cute moments I loved...was when Dutta hold Durva for the first time...😍beautiful...😍

Love the moment there was between SP and Dutta in the hospital...would have loved to read more of it...read about how their relationship unfold.😊

Loved the way Madhu and Roop came in to the room...to drag Baji and Tejas down... and I totally love the way Dutta gave them the blame...for all of them being in the room. πŸ˜›

Dutta has calm down...he is a softy...and now the women in the house rules.πŸ˜†

Durva is a copy of his father...the way Durva took slow and angry steps toward Dutta...just made me smile...so cute...πŸ˜ƒ...and the way Durva said to Balu not to laugh at her Baba...Dutta got his supporter there.πŸ˜ƒ

What made me sad...but I love that Writerji wrote it in...was when Baji said: do not be afraid Bhau...your son will get his Tai's lot of love (Baji said it about Durva - but he made a point about Kala) πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aayi's dream and wish...and the dream Dutta also started to believe in slowly...hearing kids laugh in the house...was fulfilled...they all became a happy family. πŸ˜ƒ

BB...Writerji and everyone on your team...it was perfect...I loved it...Thank you for everything. πŸ˜ƒ

This journey with all of you...has been beautiful...a lot of fun...and I loved every part of it. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you...πŸ˜ƒ

Aparna...as always...a great vm. πŸ‘
This vm is for the closing track...but here is one more...of my favourite vm...also made by you...on Dutta and Naku...I feel this vm is also important for the D-N RES.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkhYF-1eiQ&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Ani_98] <font color="#0000ff" size="5">Mind blowing...</font>⭐️

My heart was in my throat...banking hard...even though I was sure that the story would have a happy ending...I was worried...sad...nervous...stress...my blood pressure went low...half an hour later my heart was still banking hard.

Dutta was so hurt that I was worried that he would not make it at the end...our Dutta the lion and more scary an powerful when hurt...😍...would have loved to have seen this action scenes on screen...πŸ˜ƒ...it was so well described and written...<font color="#0000ff">that I got no words to describe how incredible it was reading it.</font>β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the way Kala looked away when Dutta was hurt...and loved the way she attack Vyas for hurting her Aayi. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Some of the cute moments I loved...was when Dutta hold Durva for the first time...😍beautiful...😍

Love the moment there was between SP and Dutta in the hospital...would have loved to read more of it...read about how their relationship unfold.😊

Loved the way Madhu and Roop came in to the room...to drag Baji and Tejas down... and I totally love the way Dutta gave them the blame...for all of them being in the room. πŸ˜›

Dutta has calm down...he is a softy...and now the women in the house rules.πŸ˜†

Durva is a copy of his father...the way Durva took slow and angry steps toward Dutta...just made me smile...so cute...πŸ˜ƒ...and the way Durva said to Balu not to laugh at her Baba...Dutta got his supporter there.πŸ˜ƒ

What made me sad...but I love that Writerji wrote it in...was when Baji said: do not be afraid Bhau...your son will get his Tai's lot of love (Baji said it about Durva - but he made a point about Kala) πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aayi's dream and wish...and the dream Dutta also started to believe in slowly...hearing kids laugh in the house...was fulfilled...they all became a happy family. πŸ˜ƒ

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">
BB...Writerji and everyone on your team...it was perfect...I loved it...Thank you for everything. πŸ˜ƒ

This journey with all of you...has been beautiful...a lot of fun...and I loved every part of it. πŸ˜ƒ</font>
<font color="#cc0066"><font size="6">
Thank you...πŸ˜ƒ</font>
</font>

Aparna...as always...a great vm. πŸ‘
This vm is for the closing track...but here is one more...of my favourite vm...also made by you...on Dutta and Naku...I feel this vm is also important for the D-N RES.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkhYF-1eiQ&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

[/QUOT]
love all u said ani. me also read v scared for D & sp also.. & love the leap end so D remain D but stop killing?
Even i think abijay & D should hav more scene but i think in leap baji tell that SP stopping some maal so D not worry so i guess they had good relation & D makes busineess get licese & politics.
durva & daddy D wow :) :) love how she walk with hand around D from stairs remind of naku walkingwith D in temple stairs :) :)
also shreya always say s how naku tells all to bauli & bauli is now telng all naku tells her to D now D got spy on naku heheheheh
tasha son name devvratta awesm <3 <3 sound like dutta and baji son parikshat :) :)
hope we get sequel with Dujipart 2

love it BB thnx for giving this awesm story & the awesm end to this. Me also love what baji tell D at end abt sister love & best family in end. thnx so much cannot say how much bt thnx thnx thnx
love the video aparna its the most beautiful end love the song selectd esp for naku also :) :)
& last words at end of vide v nice written aparna thnx so much
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi Malli... thanks...πŸ˜ƒ

I loved the leap too...πŸ˜ƒ...normally I am against leap...because in my opinion you should end a story where it makes the strongest effect...many time people get disappointed because of the leap...because you would like to have the opportunity to make your own imagination about what happened.

But I loved the leap in D-N RES...πŸ˜ƒ... because it was not only to tell how everyone was happy...you also got some very important moments...and got to know about the change and where they where in life. πŸ˜ƒ

What I specially loved was all the small moment and scenes...that said 1000 words. β­οΈπŸ‘

Like Dutta looking at Aayi in the hospital...reading her...till Leela put her hand on his shoulder and he came out of his thought. The scene and the few words Leela said was like saying to Dutta...do not think about it...you can not make an Aayi's pain less or go away...let her be an let her handle her pain her way...not your fault and you can not do more...and her hand on his shoulder was also like saying...you got my support. 😊

Love the understanding Dutta and SP shared...and you are right Dutta got his spy...even though I felt Durva is much like his father she talk like her mom...Aayi says...Aayi says and Aayi says...reminded me of black Naku. πŸ˜†

It was a full satisfaction and beautiful beginning (do not like the word end) of all our favourite characters...especially Dutta...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  thank u BB and writers and all involved. it was a super end of a beautiful journey. we the readers got everything we wanted from the Eternal story. from the end of Nave ,Vyas and kala all people got what they wished like seeing kala suffering , Baji Madhu, RoopTejas, SP, Balu kaka all the happy ending people like to watch in serials. dutta got all that he ever desired in a family surrounded with love and caring for each other. it only came about because of nakku as she is always there supporting her husband  and having a forgiving nature.  she didn't hold any grudges.  the bauli and dutta scenes were beautiful, baji quickly noticed dutta looking for bauli to have any resentment in future towards Dewratta. it's been wonderful all the way to see how a person can change if they are given chance in life. criminals can't enjoy being criminals they have ability to live a normal life if they get  right support and unconditional love is the key.         
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@   Aparna thank you so much for a wonderful video of their story the songs were very apt enjoyed it very much will be watching it over and over again as it will be walking through this journey again. its going to be a favourite read as u do with agood book and watch all the vms with it.πŸ‘

thanks for summary video also.πŸ˜ƒ
silentwind33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
suchhh annn osummm The ENd thanxxx alottt BB justtt thank uuu Sooo Much πŸ˜›πŸ˜­