Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by anirka

Pri why u want ladder??? Iraade nek toh hain... ☺️

Bali ... A ladder for u guys 

I have grown used to it over the years 
Edited by scorpio10 - 11 years ago

BB... Mat tarsao... Yuvi is already confused with number of gharwalas she has... forget abt height... bata do puhleez... 😳
😲  *Yuvi throws chappals @ u* confused hogi tu...i knw my gharwalas very well!EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰

@every1!!  well well u all gt ur ans... bt in my ishtyle😎...mishal's height is jus perfect cos wen i hug him my head rests against his heart wer i can hear his heart beatsπŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and tht goes 4 my other gharwalas too🀣 

@BB... y do i think u r also in 5 ft categoryπŸ˜‰...sachi batao..r u taller than MV or r u her height or evn lessπŸ˜²πŸ˜† btw BB...here in da forum we've had this ? asked many times bt nw its ur turn 2 ans...1)whats ur fav tasha scene and why...2) wt wud b ur fav DN thread epi? and why?
Originally posted by scorpio10

Bali .. I replied 

I am currently over the TOP MI won and what a win 

Tendulkar and Smith rocked ... 163 for no loss . 

Bye Bye RR ... 

Got it...

Interesting... boy never tweeted... πŸ˜•
Pri... Give a shout to him... may be he listens to you... My new twitter thread seems to lie under piles of dust... since its making...

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

😲  *Yuvi throws chappals @ u* confused hogi tu...i knw my gharwalas very well!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the chappals Yuvi... Great it has 6inch heels... Now I can reach his lips... ☺️
@Pri... Now no need of ladder... πŸ˜†
Anyways there was never any need of ladder... He could carry me off like a bachha easily... πŸ˜†

Edited by anirka - 11 years ago

Got it...

Interesting... boy never tweeted... πŸ˜•
Pri... Give a shout to him... may be he listens to you... My new twitter thread seems to lie under piles of dust... since its making...

My experience with Leos says ... Leave them on their own , spl when they decide to play the silent game ... for they will only answer ...when they wish , but they r reading ... Makes me angry ...

Thanks for the chappals Yuvi... Great it has 6inch heels... Now I can reach his lips... ☺️
Anyways there was never any need of ladder... He could carry me off like a bachha easily... πŸ˜†

Go on ...I sit back and watch ..maybe click a few pics ...

But u will need a ladder to cut off that awful hair 

yaar jab lips tak pahunch jaoongi toh baal tak toh pahunch hi jaoongi... πŸ˜†
Oops... now again he will complaint abt criticism... waise bhi he has shut my mouth by complaining abt criticism...
I feel like going to exile for sometime... πŸ˜•
May be I go to silent mode again for sometime... He has really really hurt and depressed me...

And you are planning to make a MMS... 😲 Tum se yeh umeed nahin thi Pri... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Edited by anirka - 11 years ago

Oops... now again he will complaint abt criticism... waise bhi he has shut my mouth by complaining abt criticism...
I feel like going to exile for sometime... πŸ˜• If this happens , then I will stage a war ..
May be I go to silent mode again for sometime... He has really really hurt and depressed me... ...

And you are planning to make a MMS... 😲 Tum se yeh umeed nahin thi Pri... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Why not ? Its not every day that u get to shoot a funny video ... 

Edited by scorpio10 - 11 years ago

I feel like going to exile for sometime... πŸ˜• If this happens , then I will stage a war ..
May be I go to silent mode again for sometime... He has really really hurt and depressed me... ...nd me angry ... 

Why not ? Its not every day that u get to shoot a funny video ... 

Who da ya tink is joker... 😳
You turned my romantic picture to a comedy... 😭
Pri not fair... 
😳

Who da ya tink is joker... 😳
You turned my romantic picture to a comedy... 😭
Pri not fair... 
😳

Romantic Comedy ... Cannot help it where u have a leo ... there is always comedy