Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi568-DN Real Eternal Story|WRAP+*Closing VIDEO* - Page 17

anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bandbajao

Height questions Yuvika is answering soon ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Q2: I don't think there was anything left in it for him to come back at that point. May be that's why! ðŸ˜³

BB... Mat tarsao... Yuvi is already confused with number of gharwalas she has... forget abt height... bata do puhleez... 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anirka

BB... Mat tarsao... Yuvi is already confused with number of gharwalas she has... forget abt height... bata do puhleez... 😳

Chal BB ... While u play Question and Answer with Yuvi and Bali  ..
I will give my two cents out here 
The guy cannot be more 5.10 ... An average height for  guy 

BB ... My Question , what is Mr Pest Aka PS doing... is he still with colors? ...

No chappals ...But I want know what and how did love between PS and Colors develop ..and turn so strong that the killed golden goose 

Edited by scorpio10 - 11 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anirka

😆😆😆 ok since Yuvi chose to give it a miss let me do the honors. Mishal is 6'2" Vinay is 5'11"
@Priya: u guessed Vinay's height. Mishal is taller. The tallest actor on LTL ever was Murli Sharma (Anna) at 6'3" ðŸ˜³
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: scorpio10

Chal BB ... While u play Question and Answer with Yuvi and Bali  ..
I will give my two cents out here 
The guy cannot be more 5.10 ... An average height for  guy 

BB ... My Question , what is Mr Pest Aka PS doing... is he still with colors? ...

No chappals ...But I want know what and how did love between PS and Colors develop ..and turn so strong that the killed golden goose 

Mr. Pessstt.. psssttt! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† he is still part of viacom18 but he has lost his eyesight (medically even worse than Dutta's case). [Read: he is not doing any vigilance/watching/supervision for any show any more]
I guess he was sent down to this planet only to ruin LTL. Of course, everything else also got ruined beyond repairs in that era. Some of those things are still in their one-legged walk towards the never-coming grave 🀣
Edited by bandbajao - 11 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail

😆😆😆 ok since Yuvi chose to give it a miss let me do the honors. Mishal is 6'2" Vinay is 5'11"
@Priya: u guessed Vinay's height. Mishal is taller. The tallest actor on LTL ever was Murli Sharma (Anna) at 6'3" ðŸ˜³

Call in for a ladder ...6.2 Wow .. does not look like it . 
.scorpio10 thumbnail

Mr. Pessstt.. psssttt! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† he is still part of viacom18 but he has lost his eyesight (medically even worse than Dutta's case). [Read: he is not doing any vigilance/watching/supervision for any show any more]
I guess he was sent down to this planet only to ruin LTL. Of course, everything else also got ruined beyond repairs in that era. Some of those things are still in their one-legged walk towards the never-coming grave 🀣 Mirrors my reaction ðŸ€£ ðŸ€£ðŸ€£ ðŸ€£ðŸ€£ ðŸ€£ðŸ€£

As a human , I am sorry to hear abt his eyes . But I feel he lost his brains much before he lost his ability to see  ... That's why he could not see  what he was doing wrg

I am happy that now  he can not ruin any more  show...Nd this works well for him ...becoz now if we cross paths , I will just offer my sympathies than rage a war .

Q ..Why has is Viacom still entertaining him ...is it out of pity or he is still  of some use somewhere 

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Priya: I think BB means that PS has been removed from his 'creative' supervisor's post...not literally blind. He doesn't over'see' any show right now!
.scorpio10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sub_rosa

@Priya: I think BB means that PS has been removed from his 'creative' supervisor's post...not literally blind. He doesn't over'see' any show right now!

Ahh .. Though not even for an enemy would I wish so ...But I kind like the way the news sounded . 

Rosa he manin pt is he not ruining any more shows 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Whoa! He is 6'2"? Thats really tall. He does look that tall but he got dwarfed by actor Aditya Redij in a show. So I thought he would be around 6'. Apart from Murli Sharma the actor who played the dhongi pandit who tries to poison Dutta in the temple was tall too. And Vinay certainly doesnt look 5'10". Thats what a taller guy can do to your image. 😆MV must be a foot shorter than Mishal. Colors has a fetish for tall guy and short girl pairs. Latest is Balika Vadhu.
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
what is mahhi height then? oh yes aditya redji is more taller