Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi568-DN Real Eternal Story|WRAP+*Closing VIDEO* - Page 16

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Since everyone is asking let me ask a few questions too.
-Can you tell us what is Mishal's height?
-Offscreen what was the equation between the cast members?
-When Mishal left the show was that equation change?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -ksh-

mainu pooch ksh...afterall he's my gharwalaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Daya, Divya, Meenu Alex, Ani, Rose, ivy_11, Zuby, -malli-, tahera57, droopy_asleep, Nakusha, prettywoman, aishwish :-

Thank you guys soo much for your wonderful comments and appreciation for my closing VM  πŸ€—πŸ€—!! I'm really sorry for this delayed reply, had been really busy in life 😳! But am really glad you all loved my VM and thought I could do justice to it...thank you guys once again πŸ€—πŸ€—!!

This content was originally posted by: bandbajao

A very big Thank You to Aparna for that awesome closing track. Aparna, whenever you are back to read this, do know that it was the perfect end to this beautiful journey. And thank you so much for conceptualizing it and creating it so beautifully! β€οΈ

Thank you soo much BB for your wonderful words of appreciation for my VM πŸ€—πŸ€—!! Am really glad I got the chance to make it πŸ˜Š!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 11 years ago
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was wonderful reading all the question answer session... however I m still to catch with earlier ELS webisodes... Thanks BB and your team...

So as ksh said that everyone is questioning... so I would also like to question... πŸ˜†
Hopefully I get answer...

I think it might have been asked earlier also... but as I said I haven't still gone thru earlier webisodes... don't know the answer...
So my question is... post Mishal exit... your team's writing was changed to that crappy line... So were you and your team still in contract with that PH or channel (however process in your line goes...) or you ppl also walked out...

Bas itna hi... baaki if I get to remember any other question... will definitely post here... πŸ˜†

@yuvi... haan puhleez tell tell... Mishal's height... πŸ˜†

-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes even i wana knw mishal height & mahhi also ws they really so much height difference bcoz MR is so tall or was MV only so short bcoz VR aashka & leela din feel so sort in front of MR even babi & AS din look so short so MV ws only short right?
also BB did channel go back to spk to MR aftward to bring DSP back then why MR dint come?
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -ksh-

Since everyone is asking let me ask a few questions too.

-Offscreen what was the equation between the cast members?
-When Mishal left the show was that equation change?

Accha, so my grilling session is not over yet πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Q1: I am also waiting for Yuvi's answer first πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Q2: I think their equation was very friendly like we have all seen in the off-camera shows and recordings. It has to be that way or it gets very difficult to perform πŸ˜³
Q3: I wouldn't be able to answer that very well Ksh, but i think it is like any other work where you meet colleagues and then u become friends and then if u part or move on to other avenues you choose who you want to remain in touch with and who not and to what extent. Plus, everyone gets busy in their own lives so yes in a way when u don't spend the 14 hours a day together anymore the equation certainly might undergo some change but i guess people still remain/can remain friends😳
bandbajao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ Daya, Divya, Meenu Alex, Ani, Rose, ivy_11, Zuby, -malli-, tahera57, droopy_asleep, Nakusha, prettywoman, aishwish :-

Thank you guys soo much for your wonderful comments and appreciation for my closing VM  πŸ€—πŸ€—!! I'm really sorry for this delayed reply, had been really busy in life 😳! But am really glad you all loved my VM and thought I could do justice to it...thank you guys once again πŸ€—πŸ€—!!

Thank you soo much BB for your wonderful words of appreciation for my VM πŸ€—πŸ€—!! Am really glad I got the chance to make it πŸ˜Š!

Thank u Aparna! So great to see u back πŸ˜³
bandbajao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anirka

It was wonderful reading all the question answer session... however I m still to catch with earlier ELS webisodes... Thanks BB and your team...

So as ksh said that everyone is questioning... so I would also like to question... πŸ˜†
Hopefully I get answer...
Welcome dear, u can take ur time to read it if it interests u πŸ˜³ Question answer session πŸ˜• who started it!?  Jaao dhoond kar laao usse! πŸ˜†

I think it might have been asked earlier also... but as I said I haven't still gone thru earlier webisodes... don't know the answer...
So my question is... post Mishal exit... your team's writing was changed to that crappy line... So were you and your team still in contract with that PH or channel (however process in your line goes...) or you ppl also walked out...
Hmm... bade yorkers mil rahe hain yahan! A couple of  creatives did leave during the changeover, but not everyone did.  

Bas itna hi... baaki if I get to remember any other question... will definitely post here... πŸ˜†

@yuvi... haan puhleez tell tell... Mishal's height... πŸ˜†

bandbajao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -malli-

yes even i wana knw mishal height & mahhi also ws they really so much height difference bcoz MR is so tall or was MV only so short bcoz VR aashka & leela din feel so sort in front of MR even babi & AS din look so short so MV ws only short right?
also BB did channel go back to spk to MR aftward to bring DSP back then why MR dint come?

Height questions Yuvika is answering soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Q2: I don't think there was anything left in it for him to come back at that point. May be that's why! πŸ˜³
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@blue: How can anyone avoid reading these writings or won't have any interest after reading 2-3 webisodes... Your writings are interesting and perfect than the soap itself... with each and every expression completely written that you can picture it on the actor who is playing the respective character... Thanks that you did a wonderful job without any charge... to few pyasi atmaas... tarsofying for the perfect storyline... πŸ˜† Ok I will term it as social service... πŸ˜†
I will definitely finish reading them as soon as I get time... may be some time in end of June...

And thanks for answer... 😳
And don't know who started the Ques/Ans session... whoever did it... did a great job... πŸ˜†
I wish we could have similar Ques/Ans session with Mishal also... 😳 πŸ˜†

Previous
1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24
Next