Epi568-DN Real Eternal Story|WRAP+*Closing VIDEO* - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

"Agar kisi cheez ko dil say chaho tou poorri kainaat uss say tumse judaa na hone dene ki saazish karti hain!"😳

See ya,BB! Aapka mann bilkul hamein chodke jaane ka nahin kar rahaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I am so lovinggg this delay!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Very true Zohrabai.. abhi bhi mann yahin khicha aata hai, bina kisi dor ke πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I always wanted to know a few things about Mishal aka apne Dutta Bhau Patil...
1. Who exactly finalised him for the role?

Casting decisions are taken jointly by the channel and the producers. Mishal was first approached by Playtime and the channel too liked him as Dutta after he gave a test shot. 

2.There must have been an audition or a screen/look test for him.Did he enact a particular scene from the show? What exactly did he do to win all your collective hearts?
Screen test does not involve scenes from the show. It is usually a scene or a few dialogues that the actor must perform according to the character brief. But i think in this case, the boss was decided already πŸ˜† 

3.Who designed his look & mannerisms? How much did Mishal himself contribute towards that designing?

Look as in outfits were done by the creative team with help from designers. The look and the mannerisms usually are thought about by the people etching out the character. However, the "outfits" could undergo some change from the original imagination in order to make him/her look "distinct" from the rest of the characters on TV. So I think again, it's a team effort. Dutta's overall look was inputs from a lot of people including the designers who suggested the outfits – the loose watch is a very integral part of  Mishal's own personality and it seemed to go well on the character too, so it was retained. However, the kind of watches Dutta would wear was decided by the creative team, so it was more golden strap. The ring he wore on his right hand was also a very 'Maharashtrian' inclusion. The earrings came about as an element of quirk but actually Maharashtrian Brahmin men do pierce their ear – usually the left and usually wear two "baalis". So it was a bit of both. Mishal was very aware about his character and so he also groomed himself to fit the role. His contributions - i think he did give his inputs on the hair styling and also the rolling up of the sleeves of his outfit. 

Mannerisms of course were taken from various living and fictitious characters. A lot of it was real  - like his habit of circling the tip of his thumb over his finger while he is thinking; pressing his palm with his finger when he is trying to find his words; his pauses and his thoughts were all intrinsic traits. What else about mannerisms?

4.What did Mishal think of Patil Saab? For all his yuppie/"metrosexual" image I do find bits of DSP lurking behind that persona.I bet he is a closet Dutta Patil.What do you think?

What is closet Dutta Patil? πŸ˜† I don't know about that, but yes, he would never wear the earrings or that golden strap flat watch for real πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I don't think he would even dress like Dutta for real. I think he has said that himself too. I don't think he has an arms license at all forget having guns πŸ˜† so ya... but I feel he did take it up because it was unlike him and it is very easy to play someone who is like you – but it is more challenging to be someone with too many layers. The two evident similarities could be that he doesn't hold unnecessary grudges with people and he is sensitive like Dutta.

5.Why did Mishal say he was exhausted playing DSP? Did the writing team let him have a glimpse/idea of the Eternal story being moulded for him at the time of his departure? Why did he not find it challenging enough to stay?
I think this question only he can answer well, but I can understand that the "exhaustion", if at all, came from doing something day in and day out. Imagine being someone else for 18 hours a day plus four hours buffer time around it – it crosses 24 hours, na? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† If challenging tracks were thrown at him, he would have perhaps continued.  But now that is a dead story, what do we do digging it up again? πŸ˜” The eternal story was destined to come up here on this dynamic forum which is why I think most of those things were not considered as fit enough to be executed for real. So it never really went to the level of 'moulding' as such, until it came here; for him to have seen it before he decided to bid adieu. 

6.Finally where will i see your work again? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³(You can pm me if ya likeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
 Ok, shall PM you πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by bandbajao - 11 years ago
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

"Kaho kaise rasta bhool pade, acche toh ho dilbar jaan????"πŸ€—

Finally some word from you,BBπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I thought I'd never get answers to my lamba sa question paperπŸ˜† Chalo its so nice to hear from you after forever.Hope you & writer jee are well.😊

Zuby not logging in where Patil Saab is discussed 24X7????😲😲😲 Shakyas naahi! This is my home page.Everytime I switch on the lappy this is where I first land.πŸ˜†

Now don't vanish again for weeks.Waitinnggg...😳

Chalo Zuby teacher. Paper has been submitted. Now you can please give marks πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -malli-

hi BB 😊 how r u? me also waiting fr ur answer BB. miss the story so much can u pls tell wht mishal is doing also why he is not coming back in some show? he dont want to act now or wht 😭

edit   BB thanx for telling abt morey but i also got one Q was damodar track also change at last min means it was change in story or was always suppose like the way it was showed?

hi malli.. i am really not the right person to tell u what mishal is doing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but no i don't think he has given up on acting. i think he will be back soon. he is just taking his time to do something that absolutely compels him perhaps!? πŸ˜³ 
Damodar's track did go through some changes, but i don't know what was the reason behind that. i guess, some date issues with mr. tinu anand.😳
Edited by bandbajao - 11 years ago
Originally posted by bandbajao

5.Why did Mishal say he was exhausted playing DSP? Did the writing team let him have a glimpse/idea of the Eternal story being moulded for him at the time of his departure? Why did he not find it challenging enough to stay?
I think this question only he can answer well, but I can understand that the "exhaustion", if at all, came from doing something day in and day out. Imagine being someone else for 18 hours a day plus four hours buffer time around it ' it crosses 24 hours, na? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† If challenging tracks were thrown at him, he would have perhaps continued.  But now that is a dead story, what do we do digging it up again? πŸ˜” The eternal story was destined to come up here on this dynamic forum which is why I think most of those things were not considered as fit enough to be executed for real. So it never really went to the level of 'moulding' as such, until it came here; for him to have seen it before he decided to bid adieu. 

lmao...mishal's eating habits r the talk of town...evry1 knws he needs feeding evry 4 hrs...

i recall my fav english actor Nigel Harman giv similar reasons abt leaving his popular character of dennis rickman...his case was similar 2 mishal's yet dif (neither the shw nor channel wanted him gone, however he felt his character had lived his course and it was time 2 move on) but he also played a role which was very dif 2 wt he was like in real life, and he also mentioned tht shooting scenes day n night 4 so many days of the month can b exhausting and after a bit it starts 2 shw, with english shows cos they dnt particularly hav 1 main lead, they can always easily shift the focus 2 a new storyline n giv the actor a break n let him return later bt obv with indian dramas thts nt the case.

nw i hav 1 question..its a lil weird...bt wil stil ask uπŸ˜†...what made u both want to post the original script here? was it our pleas and comments etc... im jus curious 2 know the reason...i mean m assuming u both mus hav discussed this b4 posting it here
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

lmao...mishal's eating habits r the talk of town...evry1 knws he needs feeding evry 4 hrs...

you sound like mishal only right now πŸ˜› did he make this "4 hours mein khaana" confession to u somewhere yuvika? πŸ˜‰

i recall my fav english actor Nigel Harman giv similar reasons abt leaving his popular character of dennis rickman...his case was similar 2 mishal's yet dif (neither the shw nor channel wanted him gone, however he felt his character had lived his course and it was time 2 move on) but he also played a role which was very dif 2 wt he was like in real life, and he also mentioned tht shooting scenes day n night 4 so many days of the month can b exhausting and after a bit it starts 2 shw, with english shows cos they dnt particularly hav 1 main lead, they can always easily shift the focus 2 a new storyline n giv the actor a break n let him return later bt obv with indian dramas thts nt the case.

very true. 

nw i hav 1 question..its a lil weird...bt wil stil ask uπŸ˜†...what made u both want to post the original script here? was it our pleas and comments etc... im jus curious 2 know the reason...i mean m assuming u both mus hav discussed this b4 posting it here

i don't remember if i did or didn't because i did go and edit it off later but when we posted epi 310 i did say why we were posting it. it was because as someone who was living the story as it was playing out, there was a sense of something having been snatched away. this forum also gave a release to the person who wrote it for here - a lot of writers live in a parallel world of fiction with their characters like in some dream. and then if someone just wakes you up from the middle of a dream without it having reached its conclusion it can be too unsettling. so you can say that posting it here was for very selfish reasons. and that is why we say thank you to you all for having been there and read through for all the days that it lasted πŸ˜³

good question yuvika , it's always been on my mind too. waitn for reply.😊  thanks BB also nice to see u here.
@BB...mishal ki deewani hoon and he's my hubby 2 so wil obv speak like him...and abt his eating habits...ari BB y do u always 4gt, he's my gharwala...ab apne gharwale ki eating habits ka mujhe nahi pata hoga toh phir kisey hoga? Sudarshan ko?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† (btw hws ur baharwala doing? balu dada?...baji is history nw since my video exposed u both on ur bdayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ...Muhahahaha)

i guess this is something the indian producers could think to do in the future.. like, popular UK show, Eastenders has been running for over 25 yrs, old characters go, new 1s come...and its stil @ no.1...i think it kinda works here bt mayb wont work in india...bt worth a try...i mean season 1 and 2 of a show never used 2 happen b4 bt eventually it started happening... nw we c KMH season 1 and KMH season 2

yes i remember u sayin it was a way 2 heal ur hearts as well as ours bt i thrt mayb u had been introduced to this forum by an IF member...like TB reporters used 2 visit the sets wen taking interviews etc so i thrt mayb thts hw u guys gt introduced 2 IF

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 11 years ago

<font color="#ff3366">hi malli.. i am really not the right person to tell u what mishal is doing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but no i don't think he has given up on acting. i think he will be back soon. he is just taking his time to do something that absolutely compels him perhaps!? 😳 </font>
<font color="#ff3366">Damodar's track did go through some changes, but i don't know what was the reason behind that. i guess, some date issues with mr. tinu anand.😳</font>

haye BB u don't know what he is doing :( :( i thought atelast u will be have some good news something thanx for answer for damodar question :) :) i always feel damodar track didn't become like what idea ppl had v heard how he will b negative to hurt D & all bt it never happen

Thank you BBjee for taking the time & for being our "saarthi" for the past year.Love you loadzzz!

Dutta's overall look was inputs from a lot of people including the designers who suggested the outfits ' the loose watch is a very integral part of  Mishal's own personality and it seemed to go well on the character too, so it was retained.

@bold... OMG bb! i jus noticed... doesnt the loose watch remind u of something...or someone... yep my sauten--the very own apna sallu😳... he always wears a loose bracelet...πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† haha c kahan kahan se i make connections between mishal and salman (both r my favz and hubbys)😳😍