Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DONT BE SAD!BE GLAD THAT IT HAPPENED!SAD?HOP IN!:D

cinipaul101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys Alot Of People Are Bashing The Cv's For Today's Episode! And I Know The Trp's Are Falling,i am not here to say that whatever you people are thinking is wrong no not at all!

just saying that you guys know how anjali said to khushi not to tell arnav how she was feeling dizzy,and now how another MU is in place -.- sadly arnav thinks that khushi is just pretending to be good infront of the raizada's

well tomorrow as it's the end of the week,and as this week was kinda a filler week,so you can expect the cv's to give us all a bigg dhamaka:P what if anjali notices that something is bothering arnav and khushi, and then what if anjali's health gets worse, and then some how anjali spills it out that how khushi HAD to go with shyam for my pills, i told HER NOT TO TELL YOU!! that could be our biggest hammer to ASR'S EGO..WELL FOR NOW ATLEAST!!!

AND then he'll regret saying that and then what if our chotey's brain cell workk and then he might gather some clue's!! WE ALL KNOW HOW IPKKND IS SO UNIQUE!
and this is the only first week where the trps arent in the top 5 i mean come on its still in the top 10 guys!! :D⭐️

so quit with the bashing, we know ipkknd will keep on giving us surprises, filler episodes are imp,they're the episodes which lead us to biiigg maha episodes, and oh MAHA EPISODE GUYS!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ how can we forget our maha episodee:D do you really think that cv's are wasting their time on these filler episodes NOO! these little hints in thses filler episodes are really imo those 5 min arshi moments aree the worth for later on πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š this is the month of maha episode gguys come onnn!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ they wont ever let us down, so stop bashing them be glad for they're giving you to watch!!

this is my first every motivation long post soo yeah :D

be positivee guys!! give ipkknd some support!πŸ‘β­οΈ

oh and please stop relating some unfictional stuff to our envirnment!!
like how khushi let shyam hold her hand,and shes a bad example for the kids and stuff please stop itsjust S HOW!!
WITH SOME HOT LEADSπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

SOOO LETS HOPE FOR SOME ARSHI MAGIIIC SOOON β­οΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
you are absolutely right : ) well said and i guess YES filler episodes do do good...thanks for such a consoling post : ) Edited by balashiv15 - 12 years ago