Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
No! I am loving all the Arjun-Purvi scenes :)

The other tracks aren't that bad as well! Teju is a delight to watch!
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not when there's ArVi 😳 😍
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Areh No Yaar..we are waiting our Arvi been a couple.😉..and you are talking PR to end ...not even to ask the question dear...i think you have your answer..😊

let Manv and Archana fight till death..if they want...I don't care...
They both make  faults...now they are pulling thier hairs...so continue..

I'm waiting for Arvi..Pavitra Rishta..😊

If CV's /Ekta mata...don't kill these characters as they did with Manv and Archana...
for me PR must go on...
cause Arvi refresh PR...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Thanee

Areh No Yaar..we are waiting our Arvi been a couple.😉..and you are talking PR to end ...not even to ask the question dear...i think you have your answer..😊

let Manv and Archana fight till death..if they want...I don't care...
They both make  faults...now they are pulling thier hairs...so continue..

I'm waiting for Arvi..Pavitra Rishta..😊

If CV's /Ekta mata...don't kill these characters as they did with Manv and Archana...
for me PR must go on...
cause Arvi refresh PR...

I agree with Thanee...

Let Manav and Archana go to hell ...

This new love story of Arjun and Purvi should develop and I hope it is not butchered the way Manav and Archana's story was ...

namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO,NO PAVITRA RISHTA MUST DEFINITELY NOT END ESPECIALLY NOW THAT ARVI IS HERE. THE STORY CAN TAKE A TURN AND SHOW HOW ARJUN AND PURVI LIKE MANY YOUNG PROFESSIONAL COUPLES JUGGLE THEIR WORK AND HOME LIFE AND STILL HAVE THAT SPARKLING ROMANCE IN THEM. THEY CAN SHOW ARJUN HELPING PURVI WITH THE HOUSEHOLD CHORES AND SHE WORKING ALONG SIDE HIM AT THE OFFICE AND MAKING THE BUSINESS GROW. IT'LL BE ALSO LOVELY TO WATCH THEIR LITTLE FIGHTS AND THE CUTE MAKING UPS. THEN THE LITTLE ONES CAN COME AND ADD ANOTHER DIMENSION TO THE STORY. LET THIS TWO BE A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONAL COUPLES. WOMEN THESE DAYS SHOULD BE SHOWN AS STRONG AND PROGRESSIVE AND NOT TAKE ALL THOSE ABUSES LIKE ARCHANA. THEY SHOULD STAND ALONG SIDE THEIR HUSBANDS AND TELL THEM WHAT'S RIGHT OR WRONG BECAUSE SOMETIMES THESE MEN SEEM TO FORGET HOW TO BEHAVE.
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
NO WAYs!!!!

I WANT TO SEE ARJUN PURVI!!!! They are the NEW LEADS OF PR AND I AM LOVING THEM!!

dont care so much about Archana and Manav anymore!!!

I WANT ARVI!! :-)
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Not at all!

Arvi is the reason why the show can't end 😳
They are the new leads and I want to see their love story!

luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with what everyone has said here thus far.  

I never watched Pavitra Rishta before because honestly I don't like the typical mother-in-law and daughter-in-law crap, and all the backstabbings of the family, etc.  I only started watching PR due to the 18 yr leap and Arjun-Purvi relationship is keeping me glued to PR.  I hope we will see more of their relationship develop without Punni's interference.  Archana-Manav misunderstandings need to be cleared up soon because there are too many inconsistencies between their storyline.  I hope we see Tej, Ovi, and Sachu deal with some modern day issues in their life instead of having them involved in only Archana-Manav misunderstandings.  

Finally, Pavitra Rishta cannot end simply because it is Zee Network's Number One rated show and that would not be a smart business decision.
KatRulz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvbbat

I agree with what everyone has said here thus far.  

I never watched Pavitra Rishta before because honestly I don't like the typical mother-in-law and daughter-in-law crap, and all the backstabbings of the family, etc.  I only started watching PR due to the 18 yr leap and Arjun-Purvi relationship is keeping me glued to PR.  I hope we will see more of their relationship develop without Punni's interference.  Archana-Manav misunderstandings need to be cleared up soon because there are too many inconsistencies between their storyline.  I hope we see Tej, Ovi, and Sachu deal with some modern day issues in their life instead of having them involved in only Archana-Manav misunderstandings.  

Finally, Pavitra Rishta cannot end simply because it is Zee Network's Number One rated show and that would not be a smart business decision.

@bold this is wht i want manav archana  should  need to sort out their mistakes or else Archana should live  in K' house with her daughter and mother again
Edited by pvrr - 12 years ago