Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: me_says

Thanks VibhaπŸ€—
I simply cannot take Arnav's outburst on Khushi only. She's a gold digger, home wrecker, wicked person. You've told that on her face a million times and more, you've tortured her enough for that. But what have you done to her alleged partner in crime? Your own jija? Oh wait, you stopped his pocket money which your dumb sister replaced by hard cash??!! How manly? Why does he think creep won't talk to Khushi, you've put them under the same roof for God's sake! How is your precious Di's life safe when the home wrecker is 24x7 in front of her? How? 
The only thing I liked today was when Khushi said "think what you want to think, I don't care anymore" But then she doesn't carry this attitude to the next day. We'll see her goofing around and teasing him. Why? Why can't she ignore him? There is no consistency in any character or the story line. The only consistent presence in this show is of stupidity as you rightly said. If it wasn't for Barun and Sanaya I would've never watched it for so long, sadly even their presence is no more appealing to me, they look tired repeating the same wretched sentences and not to forget the pathetic production values of the show. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘you are welcome dearπŸ€—
Exactly my points that you are giving your punishment to this one person but what about the other???oh yeah he got send in time out and money bank was frozen and was grounded for a while but he is running free like there is no care in the world...
You know I have been saying this since 14th feb that marrying the girl whom you think is out to get your jija is the baddest move anyone can make...right idea would have been to send her off somewhere but that would mean no sanaya...the thing is this MU is weak as...the CV's had no idea what to do...they thought getting these two married will bring high TRP's which it did but now they are lost in the sea and there is no way out...
They can still do some damage control by solving this MU some nice confession,consummation and then another believable MU...but looks like they are busy cutting off their face as they are angry at their nose here
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the post!!!!

I want to rant my hearts fill...even i am fed up of all the round and round game they are showing us!!!!

The six months rant wants me pull up my hair and ask what is the stupid logic behind it and well why the hell would she want to create a good opinion with her supposed present lovers present wife...does ASR think his sister is daft (she is that different issue) enough that if she likes Khushiji and Khushi impresses her then tomorrow if Khushi runs away with Shyam...she will accept it!!!
Why would Khushi try to impress the family whose son in law she want to steal...where are your brains Mr ASR

Khushi for gods sake slap hard across Shyam once again and give  tight one (or two) to ASR too!!! You do not need to take this all for your Mahan good for nothing sister!!! Its not worth it!!!

and Sudha your reply was fablous!!!!  TRPs have fallen doesn't mean people have starte watching other serial which are crappier...

and its really sad when we go around discussing that previous week was worse than this !!!! or rants like if this show is crap other are crappier!!!

Has the show fallen so low guys!!!!!!
Then we need to sit up and take action dear CVs

Some of us are still being optimistic here and are still hoping day after day that you will churn out anything other than nonsense!!!

But do not take out optimism for out weakness!!!

Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well said! I am also on the verge of giving up on my most favorite serial ( once upon a time...), but not yet! I am hopeful that the sliding TRPs will give the CV's a much needed kick on their butts ! The massacre of IPKKND is inexcusable!
vibha28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

Thanks for the post!!!!

I want to rant my hearts fill...even i am fed up of all the round and round game they are showing us!!!!

The six months rant wants me pull up my hair and ask what is the stupid logic behind it and well why the hell would she want to create a good opinion with her supposed present lovers present wife...does ASR think his sister is daft (she is that different issue) enough that if she likes Khushiji and Khushi impresses her then tomorrow if Khushi runs away with Shyam...she will accept it!!!
Why would Khushi try to impress the family whose son in law she want to steal...where are your brains Mr ASR

Khushi for gods sake slap hard across Shyam once again and give  tight one (or two) to ASR too!!! You do not need to take this all for your Mahan good for nothing sister!!! Its not worth it!!!

and Sudha your reply was fablous!!!!  TRPs have fallen doesn't mean people have starte watching other serial which are crappier...

and its really sad when we go around discussing that previous week was worse than this !!!! or rants like if this show is crap other are crappier!!!

Has the show fallen so low guys!!!!!!
Then we need to sit up and take action dear CVs

Some of us are still being optimistic here and are still hoping day after day that you will churn out anything other than nonsense!!!

But do not take out optimism for out weakness!!!

Hiya Sree,
Finally even you cracked eh lovie??I second you though that when we start saying that this week was bad than the last CV's need to wake up and smell the coffee...honestly whats with this 6months track???
I had said from day these two got married that now I dont see a way out but even with all that the CV's had good story and plot but they butchered it big big big time...why would khushi want to make good impression to the in laws of the very guy she supposedly loves????makes no sense ...dumb ASR cant think that...and what will happen after 6months??both jija and her out is that what is going to happen???they why wait for 6months, do it now...you have 6months to recover then...
I would be so so happy if khushi gives a tight slap to shyam and while she is at it 3more to ASR...they both deserve it...and then leave that RM and never return...and how is ASR goingto redeem himself??? i mean she is in his bed, her clothes in his closet,his family have accepted her and her family are okay too and all this thanks to her and no thanks to him...he just stood there while she was doing all this so how is this great redemption going to come???him consummating the darn marriage????oh the great ASR beds his wife and we all are happy!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets see how this and coming weeks pan out...i havent watched the show lovie but dont want to as it is very depressing...am looking forward to yours and wesha's blog though.
vibha28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Well said! I am also on the verge of giving up on my most favorite serial ( once upon a time...), but not yet! I am hopeful that the sliding TRPs will give the CV's a much needed kick on their butts ! The massacre of IPKKND is inexcusable!

Hopefully the CV's will get it and we will get something decent in name of story...i mean isnt this strange that everyone says this current track sucks and still we get this???
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
totally agree! the CVs are killing this show! Dammit!
vibha28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swap-Arhi

totally agree! the CVs are killing this show! Dammit!

They have already killed it...only solving this MU will make some sense to this titanic of a disaster
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Why add something to what you've already said with such ease.
If the show's been tainted i am not going to add remarks to taint your post because you have said exactly what i feel.

if balls are hit for sixes it doesn't guarantee you win the match.
Pimping out hero's assets and dashing in mundane comedy is not garnishing it's ruining the flavor.

I'll tell you what is happening to our beloved show - the milk's boiling and it's almost reached the brim, but inadvertently instead of simmering the flame they are squeezing lime into it.

JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukri

Vibha dear.. I have no words.. this pic depicts the progress of the serial in the past 7 weeks

πŸ˜†
me_says thumbnail
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

Why add something to what you've already said with such ease.

If the show's been tainted i am not going to add remarks to taint your post because you have said exactly what i feel.

if balls are hit for sixes it doesn't guarantee you win the match.
Pimping out hero's assets and dashing in mundane comedy is not garnishing it's ruining the flavor.

I'll tell you what is happening to our beloved show - the milk's boiling and it's almost reached the brim, but inadvertently instead of simmering the flame they are squeezing lime into it.

phatta doodh, nikla paneer? πŸ˜†