Navya

Show has become Disapointing..

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Before you read on..You must know that I love this show. It's the first show that has dragged me to SP. so don't think I'm bashing.

What Is happening to Navya these days. Seriously we are expecting something but we get something else. I'm sick of waiting now. what happened to the CVs that had the college scenes. & Picnic scenes with the charm. I used to love the Show to death. & would'nt miss it for anything 10pm no matter what. But lately I hav'nt watched episode properly for like what? A month. & the college times. I wonder how 2 years go so fast? someone please tell me. The new writer has wrecked the show. I was glad when AnYa left the Loonies. alteast that was better but know the show has become a drag & boring. :I

& I'm not saying only this show. It's EHM & IPK. so dont think I'm bashing. They really need to change the writers & bring a twist. what's with the honeymoon. & so many characters/actors left the show. I can understand why.

They have ruined Anant's character these days. It's so annoying. If they dont bring things back to track In a week or two. Then bye bye to me. Becuase I'm not going to waste my time watching a show which has become..blah.

I love Shaheer & Soumya. they are doing there roles perfectly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail
LOL!!!!! seems like you are annoyed with the present track like we all ...!!!!!

Well , we all were glad to see AnYa left out the loonies and come to make their own life with a sweat little home and SO MANY ROMANTIC scenes were shown last month ... we thought that Navya is back with its UNIEQENESS ... we were enjoing the track too much !!!!

BUT suddenly the accident track have riuned the show again !!!!! ... Don't know what ANANTIKA want to from this track ...

One more thing ,,, its not only the writers fault ... the CHENNAL'S TOO ... long ago ,, someone ask a director why they don't show us a rain romance ,,, he SAID ,, " SP don't allow us " ... also couple of days back .. Rehan ( ranbir ) tweeted " SO Cute , lovely and beautifull SCENES HAS BEEN EDITED " ...  ... So the chennal ppl should blamed also !!!!

Well whatever happen in the show , even it became a DUMB ... I won't leave it till Shaheer Somya are there ... COZ I really respect their hard work a lot ,, and this what a true fan should do ...
Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just realised we have not had a rain scene in A year. 
diyasagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i only watch  navya in sp...  its a unique story... always connected to reallife...   but slowly most of the charaters turn in to mute mode...  i am totally disappointed to see the recent episode... because anant is also turn to mute mod...  camera only foccused on navya and udibaba...  i completly lost faith in story...my request to avantika to  study the psychology of all characters...  where is  mohan and renu ... is there any connection between them... navya is not safe in avantikas hand... poor script...
  but story is moving very fast...  i am a true fan of navya   so i will always with navya

i am not bashing this serial...   i dont think romance is every thing  even DAB there is no romance become the top serial of indian telivision...   so its the way of story telling should be in a unique way... avantika not having any idea to interconnect all these characters...making twist  to create MU between anant and navya...  thier love is too strong...  so dont make their love story a timepass teenage love story... and anant as a childish behaviour... one day rainromance scene oneday   SR night will not save our navya...  a strong script which covers the story of all charaters including nimisha... sanjaychacha...and the journeyof anant and navya only with little funny fights and pacthups...  
nisha342012 thumbnail
agree with u all...story b'come weak at some point...hope ananthikaji will not spoil the show nd the charm will return...where is navya's dad nd dadi.miss them.they were 2 beautiful characters in the show.but i,m also a big fan so i don't stop watching navya whatever it is.
priya_anya1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nisha342012

agree with u all...story b'come weak at some point...hope ananthikaji will not spoil the show nd the charm will return...where is navya's dad nd dadi.miss them.they were 2 beautiful characters in the show.but i,m also a big fan so i don't stop watching navya whatever it is.

excatly even i thought the same
where did deepak ,renu ,dadi,harsh went ?
And cvs shows only cell phone conv between meeta &navya nt more than that ,but nowadays they stopd giving those scenes also ...
Missing deepak very badly , navya &her papa scenes would be very senti &emotional ...
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree totally with all ur points. all the serials i watch have become
very irritating. esp navya & ipk. both have depressing or filler episodes.
but still I WONT LEAVE the serials bcos i love the actors mainly the heroes.

seemanya thumbnail
Totally agree with you. The show has lost its charm, only watching it for Anya.
sruthinavyarock thumbnail

I agree that show has become disappointing but as anantikaji tld dat nce dis track ends there is amazing in da stores.i thnk we shuld hve some patience.in sterdays SBS segment we hve seen some scenes of anya,i thnk we shuld wait for smetme.😊

SnowGirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think all this track which is going now is just to add some masala to increase trps. so pls dont cum to any decision lik the show is bad and al!!
 have some patience pls!!