CVs what's up with the Manhandling??

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Since the show started Khushi been manhandled and pushed around by Arnav or Shyam. Isn't there no other way or path you can choose to bring your story across to us. As a woman every time I see a scene where Khushi is roughly handled by her husband or Shyam my blood boils. Shyam is twisting her wrist and Arnav is squeezing her upper arms. I won't be surprised it she develops a repetitive strain injury in her arms. So is it safe to say men cannot get their points across without physical force? I don't know how some people call this passionate and intense. YES intense manhandling. Today Khushi could have fell of the stairs in the heat of that argument and hurt herself. Don't say "but he saved her", because that's how accidents happens. In the real world if she fell back like that during an argument and was damaged badly her husband would've been under investigation. Either CVs need to wake up or Khushi need to learn self-defense a bit of kung fu or get herself a taser ðŸ˜¡.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya lol she is not even 45 kgs she will definitely become hurt,that is something wrong shown by the CV's ðŸ˜¡
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: april2003

Since the show started Khushi been manhandled and pushed around by Arnav or Shyam. Isn't there no other way or path you can choose to bring your story across to us. As a woman every time I see a scene where Khushi is roughly handled by her husband or Shyam my blood boils. Shyam is twisting her wrist and Arnav is squeezing her upper arms. I won't be surprised it she develops a repetitive strain injury in her arms. So is it safe to say men cannot get their points across without physical force? I don't know how some people call this passionate and intense. YES intense manhandling. Today Khushi could have fell of the stairs in the heat of that argument and hurt herself. Don't say "but he saved her", because that's how accidents happens. In the real world if she fell back like that during an argument and was damaged badly her husband would've been under investigation. Either CVs need to wake up or Khushi need to learn self-defense a bit of kung fu or get herself a taser ðŸ˜¡.

YES, AGREED!!! 

I've mentioned something like this before and was shot down by some people because how dare I say anything against the perfect Arnav. Arnav was so creepy to Khushi (grabbing her and touching her hair or face as she looks confused) around the time for wedding preparations. 

I love this show dearly but sometimes the connections with soft core violence/harassment and romance are really concerning. 
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Kushi getting manhandled is like cvs favourite thing x
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MadzHhh

Kushi getting manhandled is like cvs favourite thing x

LOL you are right...thats derogatory to women ðŸ˜¡A wrong practice followed,women must be protected,and at the same time provided freedom for good deeds like education or safe jobs. Even after such long speeches,still continues to exist Shamelessly the wrong practice of maa-behning in the society. i sound more like a tarkik philosopher other than a 12 years old ðŸ¤£
Olive_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: megustajalebi

YES, AGREED!!! 

I've mentioned something like this before and was shot down by some people because how dare I say anything against the perfect Arnav. Arnav was so creepy to Khushi (grabbing her and touching her hair or face as she looks confused) around the time for wedding preparations. 

I love this show dearly but sometimes the connections with soft core violence/harassment and romance are really concerning. 

To be quite honest I don't care who get upset as it their face. I'm simply stating the facts. Arnav is not perfect, his character is quite flawed, but what the heck when people are in love they see pass certain things. He lacks good judgement and that's a dangerous thing. That almost cost him his business a few days ago and it may eventually cost him the love of his life. He can speak without roughing her up. He need to channel his anger where it's needed, at Shayam. He won't because its his pyaar di hubby and he's told him that he's trying to change. That's why Khushi need to take matters into her own hands ASAP...That if her hands can still function properly
aqm32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too fed of this manhandling for God sake cvs wake up how long is she going to suffer? 

Unbelievable today episode was just pointless the talk between the leads is the same as in previous fights nothing new still there gosh ðŸ˜¡
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: april2003

To be quite honest I don't care who get upset as it their face. I'm simply stating the facts. Arnav is not perfect, his character is quite flawed, but what the heck when people are in love they see pass certain things. He lacks good judgement and that's a dangerous thing. That almost cost him his business a few days ago and it may eventually cost him the love of his life. He can speak without roughing her up. He need to channel his anger where it's needed, at Shayam. He won't because its his pyaar di hubby and he's told him that he's trying to change. That's why Khushi need to take matters into her own hands ASAP...That if her hands can still function properly

I agree with you. He mistreats Khushi so much and it's really sad to see it. Lots of people were excited when the two married but I was appalled as to he pretty much used her to get revenge from Shyam. I may have been a little forgiving if he told her the truth and gotten her true consent for the marriage. But I digress

I thought businessmen were supposed to be good at making deals and getting through to people. What's wrong with Arnav then? Can he not speak to Khushi like a civil human being? Khushi needs to slap him if he does anything else that could be harmful for her. 
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree that the manhandling is quite wrong in this drama, but most of the guys on the show are just too aggressive...anyways i think once Arnav comes across the truth, he'll stop with his harshness and will protect her...but i still think the CVs need to show less of this manhandling!!!

<3 Barun <3

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Yeah they're just repeating the same natak everyday. It's becoming so predictable that you can tell when Arnav will grab Khushi or shout at her.