•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Its official.

Im back with a prediction guys!🀣

Hopefully it will be right,LOL

I think Miya has poisoned Viraats mind. She probably indoctrinated (Ahhh im using a History term here, My History revision WHOOTπŸ˜†) Viraat's mind and told him how she thinks Viren hates her and doesn't like her. Viraat tells her thats not true and is thinking about what Maya said. Than the precap scene where Viren is talking about Maya and Viraat thinks Viren is being to harsh on her!πŸ˜ƒ

What say? : )
Yeah probably πŸ˜Š The evil that she is , she might've found that as her last straw to stay alive in Virat's eyes. I guess Viren would be totally put off by Virat's "dont mess wid my affairs" attitude though I wonder how he's gona let go of Maya
*thinks*
Originally posted by gangstagal07

Yeah probably πŸ˜Š The evil that she is , she might've found that as her last straw to stay alive in Virat's eyes. I guess Viren would be totally put off by Virat's "dont mess wid my affairs" attitude though I wonder how he's gona let go of Maya
*thinks*

LOL thank god im not the only one who finds Miya annoying. She's go this and that. Grrr i love Viren for not being fond of her!πŸ˜† For some reason, I wanna shove her face in atta🀣
Originally posted by cutykoo27

probably

I hope it happens!πŸ˜†