arshi95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok now mr or ms cv people you guys are taking the advantage of my freaking patience! i swear upon on god! WTH!? dude cmmon! CVS! SERIOUSLY! look if u dont either make khushi confess or something and makes this f****ing MU go away.. u are gnna loose many viewers.. even though i love arnav/barun, time has come tht he actually listens to his heart and not run wild on the actions of his brain.. also i love khushi/sanaya, she has to stop being all chirpy and get her act together and fire all her actions on arnav! she needs to have the attitude she had today! i am getting PISSED OF HERE! U ARE FREAKING TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY FREAKING PATIENCE! i swear upon god i was so pissed off! look i knw u guys work hard on everything and i salute u for all the episode but guys seriously dnt take advantage of your viewers patience.. 

P.S:sorry for being so rude.. and i am sorry if any1 thinks i am being rude.. but do post ur comments on wat u think :P 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow😲  Take a slow deep breath, 😳Hun I respect ur POV but let's  stay positive don't lose hope I am sure cvs won't disappoint us... 👍🏼 Edited by JasKaBarun - 12 years ago