India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cvs! Why are you promoting violence

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
...towards women. ASR manhandles her as if she is not a human but some kind of a plastic doll.Grabbing her hands...her shoulders...pushing her...pulling her. Do you even know that this is considered physical abuse...I would not even start with the physiological abuse she is been going through. How long is this going to go on? 

And now, Shyam has started doing the same thing...this is pathetic and sick.

No man has the right to treat a woman this way and no woman should tolerate this. And surprisingly,all this is been shown as love, passion and intensity.

I hope you will rectify this in the coming episodes...every human being deserves dignity...as a woman I feel ashamed watching the state of Khushi...

.I will report this to the censor board.

You just cannot get away with showing domestic violence in the name of love and passion. This is supposedly a romantic story not a woman empowerment story where you need to send out a message. 

Love has no place of violence...it's not love then...it's called abuse.

Disclaimer: this post is for the cvs and the numerous matured and sensible women here. I love IPKKND and much as anyone else...but I will not support something which is is visibly wrong and intolerable...and please don't bash or ask me to stop watching the show...it's really silly. I watch it or stop watching when I feel it is appropriate.

Thanks

Anu

Edited by Mitrashakti - 05 April 2012 at 3:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suja10Micha1005SanzBarbie

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top