Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dammmit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Huma-

what two promos did they scrap?

Huma, there was one about chammach se ghee and the other one in similar clothes where Khushi vows she will make ASR kick her out or something to that effect. They both aired in the same week I think and then got scrapped in favor of the most recent one.
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One of these I will have no hair left. I m pulling them so hard !

I can't stand this anymore either !

Exactly my thought ! So what if Arnav knew she was sick ? she's not dying is she ? Kushi's flashback was Anjali saying I dont want Chote to be worried ! So here's Chote about to burst a bloody vessel and collapse with his screaming and anger !! So ... hmmm... you STILL  don't want Chote upset hmm ? 😑😑
W*F ** 🀒

What's all this stupid worthless sacrifice.. for what ? Payal proved she was dumber than we first thought by the stunt she pulled when she cud ve easily done her best, kept the family dignity intact and graciously donated the money to the other team. Nooo.. She HAD to do it the hard way. That's what the Gupta sisters do best.

Why oh Why so many secrets... ? are they even worth it ? they are creating so many conflicts over things that cud be easily explained and understood. If Cv's are hell bent on creating MU's at least make them look credible. 😑

And Arnav, once again stood grinding his teeth and fuming from afar. What stopped him from going up to them and confronting them (and yes, bashing in SHyam's teeth for us)  ?? Anjali was not around so what stopped him ? Instead he takes it out on Nani's jewelery and Kushi's already abused wrist !

I am trying to find a reason to watch the next epi now !! 😭😭

me_says thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

we have waited two months..we can wait one more week..

Gurl I love your positivity but what if the next week is same or worse? Do we collectively quit then? 
sweetvidisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with ur post... I live in USA and I am a nursing student...my college takes up my life...but i always took time out just to watch this show...I loved it...but now i m down to reading written update...thinking if its worth watching...its sad...they r dragging this MU way too much...hate when serials do that...N i m really hating arnavs behavior with kushi..and i will be supper pissed if khushi forgive him easily..that is if i m still watching this show...and what makes me mad is arnav gets all angry young man with kushi...but says nothing to Shyam..like seriously ok fine he is ur sis husband but still if khushi is cheating so is he...why dont u ever give him piece of mind..

And khushi...well she needs to speak up...usually her mouth never shuts up which i love..but when she needs to speak she dosent...and what happened to her dad...shoudnt he be back i mean show us something that he recovering and all...ARG...what happen to this show...

And oh Payal and Mami...NO COMMENTS...

A girl can be sacrificing but not to this extent...where her own dignity if being question...get a brain..seriously.. 

SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE...JUST MY THOUGHTS. 
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
While I truly feel no reason to watch the show these days, and just read the WUs and the FFs to have fun, I WILL say this.

The MU was created to give us a story that showed passion, anger, hatred but the love despite the anger and hatred.  To show us the passion that was simmering underneath the insecurity and supposed hate due to the MU.   It was a great concept, but fell flat when they obviously didn't think it through enough.

The way they had built up the love track b/w Arnav and Khushi, the way they had shown Arnav to be dark (LM himself said once that Maan Singh Khurana was hard but Arnav Singh Raizada is a dark character, and I liked that distinction AND Barun played it well), the emotions AND the story leading up to the marriage and MU had been VERY VERY intense.    Now, the MU was equally intense and the marriage an EXTREME drastic measure, taken by the dark angel here.   All could be swallowed in the essence of a passionate tale.  THEN they go on this nose dive of breaking speed with comedy????@#$R&#(&^*(&T?????

What the HECK????

It was a truly beautiful love story, even raw with pain it oozed with beauty.  Arnav's pain was tangible to us all, Khushi's total and utter lack of comprehension of what the heck hit her and how her life turned up side down in one instance was all felt by us ...  we were with the CVs all teh way through, crying spitting, laughing, but still with them all the way through.

THEN

You show us COMEDY???????  I mean, really.  WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?

Love, yeah, we would see it but mostly anger.   It was understood that Khushi is a  very forgiving and caring person so yeah, she WOULD show concern for him every now and then.   We know ASR loved her, so yeah, we would see SOME passionate scenes here and there.

But what is this void we see?    No continuity between episodes, no sense of a theme or an underlying story anymore - there's a void of sorts and stories, emotions and characters are falling into that void it seems.   Never to rise again.   

What happened to the confession during Holi?   So he has reason to hate her, supposedly, and is therefore dismissing it.  But SHE?   She is confused, yeah, but she REMEMBERS what he said.  How come she's not thinking about it?   How come she's not doing ANYTHING about Shyam?  How come Payal isn't?   How come Arnav, the idiot, hasn't figured a SIMPLE SIMPLE logical fact that even my 3 year old would figure out - if Khushi IS carrying it around with Shyam, well ASR just gave them the perfect opportunity by putting them under one roof when he married her!!!!!   

I'm just ... I am speechless.  I can't figure when logic deserted us, and nonsensical comedy took it's place.

Nani and Anjali's compassion for the pair gives me hope.   Manorama's antics, sometimes entertains.   The rest ... we keep going in circles.   Heck, even Shyam's making progress.   He grabbed her in public now.  That's the ONLY progress I've seen so far.

All that vented out - I have a feeling that this is all leading up to something.   They, the CVs, have to know that we're unhappy with the track.  They have to be thinking of something.   So ... I'm hoping there's more coming.   

I heard that another MU was on the way, so we see it now.    But I also heard that Khushi was supposed to, in a heated argument, tell him that loving him was the biggest mistake of his life.

I ask this - how the HECK could that stmt make any difference now?  If we stay true to his character, ASR should doubt that stmt just like anything else she says.  He should think that's all jsut an act.  So we still stay at square one.

I'm hoping against hope that they'll just make him start putting two and two together.   

Here's to hoping, and hanging on.   These occasional rabba ves are not doing it for anyone anymore.  I, for one, don't watch this just for the eye candies, good looking as Barun and Sanay are, I want a story.

-S
PollyTrolly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Come on! They are trying to bring everything into place..
If Arnav won't see Khushi and Shyaam together, how is the story going to move??? Misunderstanding won't vanish away in a second mate, it takes time. And they are on their way. Don't QUIT the show.

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: me_says

Gurl I love your positivity but what if the next week is same or worse? Do we collectively quit then? 

lol..that depends on what we see next week..it will take a few more epis ofcourse for the stage to be set for MU to be finally cleared..
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey darling..

nice to see a post from u after a very long time...but i can totally understand ur frustration...
i think this has gone long enough...and i don't understand what are the Cv's thinking..why r they hell bent on killling the show..

For god's sakes the lead won so many awards this SPA...Who r they kidding..

But, my friend...i still think there is light at the end of the tunnel..if we have all waited for so long...why not what for few more weeks...because we all know this is going to end eventually...
I think the Cv's are waiting to give us something explosive and i know there r so many who hate whats going on...but Arnav and Khushi are the magic of this show...and I am sure this time the magic will work...all we need is patience😳

Lets see what happens tonight...
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
goguma thumbnail
i wish i can ease a little of your frustrations...
but i dont know what else to say except that

i still love this show...
it takes only 20 mins of my daily routine, so why get all worked up?

maybe i sound weird...
i shut off everything from my mind for those 20 mins and just sit back and
enjoy Arhi / Sarun...

where else can i find my daily dosage of them... πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†
yes, they are the main attractions..
nothing else matters..crap or no crap...

kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same feeling here tried of MU

But I just Watch the episode for Arhi I just live them if I don't she them I cannot sleep to

much addicted to Arhi