Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

THAT'S IT! I QUIT! CUT IT! - Page 7

me_says thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Huma-

lol..that depends on what we see next week..it will take a few more epis ofcourse for the stage to be set for MU to be finally cleared..

Darn!! That means 2 months of more torture, by then we would have lived 4 months since MU but Arnav will say 5.5 more months of this temp marriage left yet. ðŸ¤¢

😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: me_says

Darn!! That means 2 months of more torture, by then we would have lived 4 months since MU but Arnav will say 5.5 more months of this temp marriage left yet. ðŸ¤¢

😆

they arent going to take more than one week...2 max until MU is finally cleared..when IPK goes for a twist, it moves very fast!
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I too miss LM like hell 😭

I am still having my hopes high.. Sounds too optimistic ryt ? But what to do ? 😒 I have to assure myself that things are going to be better very soon. If spoilers are to be believed, then we will get some good meaningful scenes in the coming week. But no more MU please.. I have really had enough!
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was confused about one thing - why did he say 6 months, again?  Shouldn't it be more like 5.5 or 5 months?   I could swear it's been atleast a few weeks in the serial, while 2 months for us, hasn't it?  I mean Holi came and went by, they went for pag-phere, she's slept outside a few times, he's slept there also.   So I know it's been atleast a few weeks.   Why still 6 months ...   

-S
Razz22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I miss LM too! He really need to come backs nd sort out this mess!! If not ipk is jus gonna lose ðŸ˜­ Edited by Razz22 - 12 years ago
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I truel understand ur feelings as going thru d same.i cant understand why anji has to hide frm arnav that she was feeling dizzy.d competition was over it was not as if they had to leave the fun &go half way.n feeling dizzy is not that a big thing wen u r preggers.why this over exaggeration.just to increase d stupid MU.its even going to get worse wen arnav will find d thread &think khushi & shyam came home looking for the file.GOd save us all! Edited by laap - 12 years ago
Arathy-V thumbnail
hmmm i just hope anjali tells arnav that she made khushi go wid shyam forcefully 2 get the medicines...just a wishful thinking...a thought 2 control ma aching head..
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am holding on to a thin thread by the name Barun Sobti. Else w'd ve stopped watching long back!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

LM is Lalit Mohan the guy who USED to direct IPKKND in the start! Later they bought in Arshad Khan (since late last year) and he was directing part of the time and LM the rest of the time! They were basically job sharing!

However...NOW Arshad is the director full time, and LM has taken a job directing another show produced by Four Lions!

However... I LIKE Arshad! He is good. He is doing the best job he CAN do with the material he has been given! It's the writers, creatives and the PH that need to get their act together!

The director, cast and crew are EXCELLENT! SARUN and the rest of the cast need applause for the way they performe! They are superb! I have NO complaints against them! ONLY aganist the story line and lack of movement! I also HATE that someone like Shyam is being allowed to thrive! It SCARES me to see a young girl like Khushi be in danger from a pervert and she is NOT confiding in anyone that can HELP her!

It's VERY scary!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail
i can feel ur frustration...but be patient yaa.we can't give up by not seeing IPKKND...its an great show...but kahi na kahi it went off the story line when this hated track bega to start...as it created more and more misunderstandings..well yes the cv's should start reacting and concentrate on the story...well have patience...at least for our arnav khushi.we need to be patient...all n all BE POSITIVE...aise kehkar mai khud ko behla rahi hun...thaki ye frustration dur ho jaaye.😔 lets see wats in store for today.with some how a little hope..agar aaj kuch positive nahi hua seriously mere andhar ka hope mar jaayega...i am frustrated just like you...and can understand ur pain...