Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Really what difference does it make that Arnav thinks Khushi is a goldigger who is trying to get in everyone's good side for the gold. I hadnt expected anything better of him...I figured something like this would happen. Ah, my cynicism kicking in...I am so tired of this nonsense...tried being angry for a while but then realized it costs too much energy...
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Totally my thoughts... agree 1000% percent with you...

Can  you believe it that I HATED that Rabba Ve today... bahh.. im fed up and done... never expected this from IPK :(
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HI DarcyFan ,

Believe me  MOST of us if not ALL are with you . We all recognize that this is not the show we signed up for and despite so many UPs and Downs we have stuck with it in hopes of it getting better.

Since Las's departure the show has been on shaky grounds but has managed to recover every now and then. I was unhappy with the MU but took it in my stride hoping the wedding will bring a new turn. Since then it has been downhill  with no recovery in sight.

Is there any option ? Not really ?   We either bear with it and console each other for better days to come or quit.  We have been ranting on the forum in hopes that some one from the makers gets the message but really it is not up to us but to the people who own the product.  If they dont care then let them wrap up the show and we too move on.

I personally think with today they are trying to make amends but I have been saying that everday since the past 3 weeks. πŸ˜›

A Very sorry state of affairs.

Rgds
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mitrashakti

Hi Huma,

What is this new spoiler...this new twist? Please share.

Anu

Well according to a recent interview article of the new director, shaym's revelation is around the corner...Arnav will soon get the hint that something is wrong with the story shaym told him..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Hi Anu, I think the spoiler is that Khushi will eventually CRACK and confess to Arnav that the biggest mistake she ever made was falling in love with HIM!

IF she says this, that will defenilty cause some havoc in Arnav's mind? If she loves HIM, then what is the angle with Shyam? So lets hope this IS the case!

i am not sure how much we should trust the spoiler about her confessing as someone of FB posted it I think and they are usually wrong...but arshad khan said twist is coming soon so that we can defo trust..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

LM is directing "Humse Hain Life" (Not sure what channel that is on, as I am not from India) but read somewhere that this is what he is directing now!

This is also a Four Lions show I think!

yeah its a 4lions show and it comes on channel V..
Gul Khan and Nissar Parvex are working on that show as well..could that be the reason behind IPKKND not getting enough attention?
Edited by -Huma- - 12 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What they are trying to do is make Arnav seem so "gira hua" that when he actually realizes his mistake and all, he will feel all the more guilty which will lead to more Rabba Ve moments. I think that's why they're dragging the track.
But despite it all, I have to say, SaRun performed BRILLIANTLY today! I loved Barun so so muchhh and of course, Sanaya too! <3
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously i Totally agree with you so i hated the epi to the core the Story Is Leading Nowhere Very Well Said if you Quit that will be a great Decision i dnt Blame you The Story is moving so Even A lot of People would want to quit ..
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
watch it for sarun and their chemistry. they were really good in the scene. i dont think any other show has such good leads! in my opinion. 

they mu will go away in time.. but it has get worse before it gets better. 
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So we're upset with the length of time the MU is taking to clear. I understand we share the same writers as Gopi and Ahem. Judging by that it won't be anytime soon and we are going to keep going around in circles unfortunately. If we actually do have these kind of script writers then lord help us because we're looking at a whole year before the MU clear and even then the leads won't even realize or admit it's been cleared. Their egos wont allow them toπŸ˜†