THAT'S IT! I QUIT! CUT IT!

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey all, I am back with a post after a LONG time! I had to comment today coz I have something to say! I was actually looking forward to today's episode and had FAITH in the CV's that that scene between Shyam and Khushi will start to fire Arnav's last living brain cell! However... that DIDN'T happen! Instead, things just got WORSE, a whole LOT worse! Now Arnav thinks not only is Khushi carrying on with Shyam...She is also doing a "Drama of being good" to win over his family! So folks we are even worse off than we were 2 months ago!

After watching today's episode and yet ANOTHER misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi, I have come to the end of my tether with this track! WHAT are the CV's trying to prove? What track is this we are seeing now? "101 ways to Misunderstand someone"?? I mean come on...

Bloody Anjali AGAIN causes mischief! "Don't tell Chote' He will be worried"! Go to HELL Anjali! I am sick to death of her needy nature! So what if "Chote" gets worried? What is WRONG with these people? Why can't Khushi  just TELL Arnav that she had to go to the pharmacy to get some medication for Anjali? Just tell him she was feeling Dizzy! She is PREGNANT, not sick! Feeling dizzy when one is pregnant IS a normal symptom! I have a child, so I know this for a fact! "Chote" is not going to lose the plot coz he finds out his pregnant sister was feeling dizzy! If he DOES, then this relationship needs the attention of a psychologist pronto! (I guess we ALL know they need one anyway!)

I am TIRED of this never ending MU! There is no END in sight, and Shyam continues to thrive! Now I guess the "Thread on the cupboard door" and the "Handkerchief" will also be mis-construed to further carry forward this NEW misunderstanding that has been created! Do these CV's not KNOW what their audience wants? For God sake's how much longer are they going to "Flog to death" this illogical plot line?😑

BOTH the protagonist's talk in "Riddles"! It's like visiting the Freaking "Oracle of Delphi" (Famous Greek Oracle), trying to "decode" what these people are saying to each other! WHY cant bloody Arnav just TELL Khushi he KNOWS about Shyam? What has he got to lose now? He thinks that they are STILL involved, so why not call her bluff and tell her to "Drop the act, coz I know what is going on"! Khushi also needs to SEE what is hitting her in the face! Arnav is accusing her of duplicity, and continues to say that she has an agenda! I know he has said this before...but NOW there seems to be a bit more than blind bias going on here! He seems to be talking of something SPECIFIC!

IF by now Khushi has not realized that all the misery at her door has SOMETHING to do with Shyam... I GIVE UP! I am just sick to death of this! ALL this time I kept my positivity up even when I was feeling low about how things were going! But I cant do this anymore! This is just NOT working out anymore! I am tired of watching the SAME thing, the SAME argument, the SAME misunderstanding being played out in different ways every 8 weeks!

That's IT!! I QUIT! CUT IT! (who else misses LM??)😭

Please leave your comments and feedback as always! Please someone tell me WHY I should keep watching this show! Koi Hain???

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think they are trying to fix it.  They definitely have something in mind with the reinforcement of the MU in Arnav and his dialogue about her pretending to be good for more jewelry and etc...  I think it has to do with the Roy files and Shyam's dagha.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Awww can i mention how cute this post sounds!πŸ˜† Awww your one cute and pissed of IPKKND? lover!😳

I miss LM aswell : ( I think we should raid his FB wall and tell him that!πŸ˜‰

But all i'll say is Patience. The CV's are testing us for a reason and i wonder what they have in store for us.

We can never predict whats going to happen in the show. CV's are so talented and twisted (In a good way) that they keep the suspense alive but do the most unique thing that no one can think about!πŸ˜†

Just patience, All is well!😳
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well i watch this show for ARHI! i dont care abt the story !:( esp. the current track is going nowhere...!
but yeah arhi rocks! and no matter how much i hate the episode i can never stop watching IPKKND!:) so it still rocks for me!
but i do miss LM ! wish he was back!:(
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone is on the same boat! I have read 2 M&B today I thot better than to keep checking for spoilers and hearing bad news!!! 

I don't know where the CVs are going with this nowhere is my take! The PH has its new show and they are not anymore bothered about this one looks like! The only things working are the leads here the script is so crappy so many bloopers what can i say i m gng freaking mad! They should've named this Iss Paheli ka kya naam doon? considering the leads are talking in riddles all the time! 

What was the point showing Khushi and sethi brothers, the holi confession, her concern for Arnav when his throat got infected stick falling on head etc etc if they had to go back to Square 1!!! What are CVs showing Arnav is learning in all this i don't get it!

Anjali is an interfering busybody so needy and clingy she is irritating me no ends! She is an equal to her hubby wrt ARhi's lovelife looks like! Mia biwi donon are always wandering in Arhi's room only! Phew!

Fed up with this yaar! But hang in there lets hope for a better tomorrow!
Its sad CVs ruined rabba ve i don't know whether i can forgive them for this though!

Arnav_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amen to that!

I started watching for Arhi, then Arnav, and now Sobti. I am still hoping that next week, going by the rumors floating on the forum, MU will be resolved. If not, then I will just go back to watching the old episodes till the story moves forward in some manner.

Sorry, I wish I had some pearls of wisdom to impart to persuade you to stay on except to say, may be it will get better?!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I really hope you guys are right and that CV's have a PLAN with bringing out this new MU! Whatever the PLAN is, it better WORK!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CVs are building up to a climax..that's why the MU today..they need to build the pressure before going for the twist..I think story will defo move next week..their mistake is that they should have shown what happened this week last week and given the twist this week to deal with IPL..bad move on their part..

We have spoilers so we know the twist is coming..but an average viewer who has not been given any promo/precap still thinks MU wll drag..bad bad move on CVs' part...hopefully twist is no later than next week and they promote it enough...we have waited two months..we can wait one more week..

Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Have been thinking of quitting the show for a while yaarπŸ˜• but end up watching it anyway
Sarun Sarun Sarun u r the only reason holding me back😳
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wanted to add when the first hug scene hpnd and then marriage track everyone was eager coz we needed to see Arnav repent and fix all the wrong he did to Khushi! 

Now what is left to fix? Khushi is in his bed thnx to herself, she shares his cupboard thnx to herself, his F*Ly has accepted her thnx to herself, her F*Ly has accepted her thnx to anjie and herself! 

What will Arnav repent on and fix in her life she has done it all herself? we'll see him just tell her sorry and if we are lucky i mean really lucky this time i ove u and sorry for the words f*** her? Is that all that's gonna happen now??? CVs have ruined evthng by dragging this track really I feel!

they should've let Arnav know much earlier and started the repenting track...this is totaly nonsense no wonder they are stuck coz now they don't know what ot do!