Something is brewing... - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by besame

nice post :)

I thought that the intensity of scenes is some-what coming back, hopefully it stays like this. And I actually liked this MU b/c it got them talking atleast. I know they are still going round and round and not being clear with each other, but its better than them getting adjusted to the circumstances. In the past weeks, they became used to each other and both came to realization that they are in this situation for 6 months so let it be. There was nothing to fuel them. Khushi thinks hes arrogant blah blah and Arnav thinks shes trying to wreck his Di's house and all that. Both of them became used to these facts and became okay with everything. But today when Arnav saw Khushi and Snake together again, it angered him and he ended up saying so many things. One or two more incidents like this and he will be singing the whole story in anger. I just hope they keep up the consistency, so that they both get angrier and angrier and end up telling each other everything. If they don't bring in some more incidents like this, Arnav and Khushi both are just gonna go back to adjusting with each other again and make the best out of the situation. They both need a nudge or two to get them started; so more misunderstanding is needed to get everything sorted out. Hope CVs plan on doing this for the upcoming episodes and make them angrier and angrier and not let them plateau out.

Edit: Also, a lot of people are saying that why doesn't Arnav think it through that a girl who is so nice and all, how can she ruin his sister's marriage. But Khushi being nice has nothing to do with her having an affair with Shyam. Isn't it seen that girls who pretend to be all nice in front of the family or others, they end up wrecking homes. If a sister can go after her own sister's husband, then why not some other girl. I don't think having an extra-marital affair has anything to do with a girl/guy being nice and all.
Originally posted by momma1128

one more thing...

rakshadhaga in ASR's room ...he'll know that it is shyams snooping around in his room ... asr will know that he must have came in when they were the venue

however, he may think that khushi told shyam that there is a file in his drawer b/c khushi was the one who traslated to put it in ASR locker when he lost his voice...
I REALLY hope your right! I cant tell you how much I hope your right! I NEED to see something happen coz I am totally losing it now!

Cant handle this MU and Pervert Snake anymore!
Anu, I have no optimism left at this point. But you raise some very plausible points. And I only hope this is where the CVs are headed if not TRPs are going to continue slipping.
 (actually I dont care about TRPs but the PH does so..)
In addition to all that you mentioned I'm still hoping that 'dhokebaaz' is going make another appearance soon and some more enlightening   will happen for all involved.*raising a glass of happy juice as a toast to you*

ASR is a man who acts first and think later. All that is playing on his mind now is his Di getting hurt and the love of his life not returning his love. Not much room for  thinking now but at least some doubts are forming in his mind like you said. But KKG is supposed to be able to think calmly. In his anger he has dropped so many hints today. I only hope she picks up on them. 

But if the promo happens tomo then there may be more dragging

can someone please give her that letter from his mom already?
Edited by Ariel - 11 years ago

At first glance at this episode I was not too happy.  But then, against my better judgement, I watched it again and you know what, the brew is on simmer and the heat is being turned up.

My initial reaction was due to the fact we didn't get anything in this episode - no a-ha! moment or open confession of sorts.  We didn't even get a precap to let us know that either Arnav or Khushi is thinking about the words just spoken.  We are just kind of lost out there is ArHi space in a pressure cooker waiting for someone to let the steam all out.  But I think it is coming.

Shyam is yucky.  Shyam is a slug.  Shyam is a slimeball with absolute disregard for getting caught and now is openly gawking and molesting Kh.  Notice how her saying that let me go and her constant rebukes have no effect, it doesn't matter what SHE wants, he has to get to her.  This is obsessive lust.  And this is something to look out for.  Shyam is weaving too many lies to too many people.  He may concoct new ways to misrepresent what he and Kh have in front of ASR, but he will eventually slip.

I am okay with the little misunderstanding actually.  It's just another one built on the first.  And it was done to throw a monkey wrench into any reflection ASR would have done regarding Kh and her motives.  I get it.  (just wish the first misunderstanding didn't have sand as its foundation).

There is a lot that happened in that fight.  A lot was said and a lot inferred.  While I did not like the fact that it was a dance around the issue - and that we weren't shown any kind of reaction or reflection - I think it actually may come tomorrow.

Honestly, you can't have what happened this night and not think back on what was said, ESPECIALLY if you are Khushi.  I am putting the weight of dimaag on her here and it doesn't have anything to do with ASR is so hot.  It has to do with the story.  What we are seeing here is that when ASR is at the point of noticing that things are not adding up, Kh's behavior, corroborated by Shyam, reflects and supports his worst fear about what he thinks is up between the two.  He was ready to talk to her about how he knew why she had not accepted the prize, but that changed when he saw the hand holding...and then the lying of where she was.  He is back to believing the worst.

But only because of this inkling of doubt that he demanded to know where she was.  But Kh is so totally done with explanations and digs herself a hole by saying she doesn't owe him anything.  But if she is done with talking to ASR, she should think on what he has told her all through this night, both in actions and words.  He has told her before that she has hurt him, that he will never let his Di get hurt, tonight again he tells her that he doesn't know what she is PLANNING, if she wants more jewelry or something more (cue Mr. Roy's files importance), that she is so good at acting "GOOD" in front of the family and that he does have a REASON to hate her, and that he had to marry her to save someone's life.  Dear Khushi, this pig headed man that you can read, the one whom you said never tells anyone what is going on in his heart because of that damn ego, the one who has dropped you before but now won't let you go, the one who you knew spoke to you as Ranjha, the one that you hid behind during Holi as your protector, he is hurting and he hates you for hurting the one thing that he has loved longer than you.  You KNOW what that is because he has told you 'I am doing this for my family, I am only doing this for Di'.  

I hated that rabba ve.  It was not necessary and it was so damn inappropriate.  Do not do it again directorji, it doesn't fit.  I did like the set up though - not the music.  If you see her face, it is precisely like the office where she asked him to drop her because she doesn't want to live if it means being saved by a man like him, and here it is he who cannot live without her, he can't let her go.  And the hug reminded me so much of the parking lot in the rain.  ASR trying so hard to control himself and his reaction to her and Khushi realizing that being in his arms is not the torturous prison she imagines.  But then both remember, hey now, we need to be nafrating.

ASR leaves - not giving an inch and Kh cries not getting answers and not budging either.  But as I wrote, there is significant writing on the wall.  Please CVs, I am trusting that the fight has lit the stick of dynamite and tomorrow I get to see some fireworks go off in somebody's mind.  Turn it up to a boil now.
Awesome post Anu . Hope it leads somewhere tomorrow. I am tired of going round and round for the last 10 months now. Something has to happen now.
Anu, I didn't watch the episode yet, but I talked to Shalu, read her post, other posts and WU, just like all of them here I want them to ponder over this fight.Actually I am expecting Arnav to start using his brains or the CVs have to get back his brain from vacation, as it clearly was seen today that Shyam is not changing at all,leave Khushi, start digging info from Shyam angle and am sure he will know the truth. 

As for Khushi I don't have any expectations from her at all, she has become ever sacrificing SP female lead, hiding the truth, info, not getting Arnav' repeated hints when she calls herself to be smarter than Arnav, Not wanting to discuss about Shyam's doings with anybody all for family sake, I have never seen an 18 yr old handle so many things in my life that is  not helping the family in any way infact all these actions are digging deeper grave for everybody in RM including her own sister. Now that she has told she will just listen to him, we can expect more OTT from her side  which I am not so looking forward to it.

Having seen the show from day one, now my expectations are zero,as I am sure the CVs have started digging their own grave by not knowing which way to take the story, also now they have to work on the falling TRPs and most importantly IPL.

Edited by Keshriya - 11 years ago

This is me trying to be an optimist and thinking that the channel and the PH have too much recognition and vesting in this show to turn into into mashed potatoes

... and you've done a wonderful job of being positive. 🤗 I'm just being Debbie downer ... only cause I had such high expectations ... more is the fool me!
Yes i am totally in sync with u especially the RV moment instead they would have put arnav's tune in BG..it would have gone with the flow and had the reqd impact and yes u r also right in saying something is really brewing..arnav needs such memories to feel the pain of guilt only thing is they shd potray and direct it properly then it wouldnt seem like dragging...hope the corner is just around not a big road...but yes i too liked it not very intensely but did watch it 2nd time..thanks for the analysis...totally agree
Well said, I also feel like the CVs are cooking something...masala, hot and completely in our face!!!
(me being optimistic and kinda desperate really)

Nice post, good spreading the optimisium!!!