Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND: A Heart For Rent - REMOVED (Page 40)

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
This was friggin awesome and hilarious!LOL

OMG how you made them meet, Well Khushi atleast!ROFL

LOLOL and ewww! LOL i can imagine her reaction, Can't wait to read the next update, This has gone more interesting!LOL

Your so awesome! (:

Update soon and thanks for the pm.

Changed my username from 'CHIKA784'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PersieV

caged23 Senior Member
caged23
caged23

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
lol. i feel sorry for his employees... having to witness all that

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DarkDove

Hey Vita dear!!!!

I wanted to comment on your OS but then saw your note... It made me feel down and sad!
Are you alright dear one??? I hope you are...

So about the update!!

Wow, khushi really doesn't wants to see his face!! 

so aman's plan seems really looked, but khushi saw arnav with his gf! rhea and ranbir lying though their teeth just to get her in AR office! 

oh my gosh... i blushed reading amilia's and arnav's ehem intimate ehem scene... ahahahah!!! lol! *blushes* 

omg!!! will he recognize her!!!!!???

Heyyy! I'm ok just waiting for the mods of that website to remove my OS. But they taking they time to do so Angry

Haha I told you that Arnav was going to make it up to Amilia, and he did! 

Will he recognise her? Good question.. You'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDove-HoneyBoo-

DarkDove Goldie
DarkDove
DarkDove

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

Hey Vita dear!!!!

I wanted to comment on your OS but then saw your note... It made me feel down and sad!

So about the update!!

so aman's plan seems really looked, but khushi saw arnav with his gf! rhea and ranbir lying though their teeth just to get her in AR office! 

oh my gosh... i blushed reading amilia's and arnav's ehem intimate ehem scene... ahahahah!!! lol! *blushes* 

Heyyy! I'm ok just waiting for the mods of that website to remove my OS. But they taking they time to do so Angry  Those lifeless losers!!! 

Haha I told you that Arnav was going to make it up to Amilia, and he did! Still blushing LOL Me was so happy! was seriously, arnav is such a jerk aka player! But i still love him! Embarrassed

Will he recognise her? Good question.. You'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out.  Your a meanie!! *pouts* !!! ;P

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Hey Vita dear!!!!

So about the update!!

Heyyy! I'm ok just waiting for the mods of that website to remove my OS. But they taking they time to do so Angry  Those lifeless losers!!! 

Haha I told you that Arnav was going to make it up to Amilia, and he did! Still blushing LOL Me was so happy! was seriously, arnav is such a jerk aka player! But i still love him! Embarrassed

Will he recognise her? Good question.. You'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out.  Your a meanie!! *pouts* !!! ;P

I know they are such losers, Can't do much about it. 

Haha awww! Arnav is going to hurt both Amilia And Khushi so get ready for tears soon ;) 

I'm no meanie you still ain't updated! :O

DarkDove

DarkDove Goldie
DarkDove
DarkDove

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

I know they are such losers, Can't do much about it.  Let me say it as my bro says : they are da losers for life! LOL

Haha awww! Arnav is going to hurt both Amilia And Khushi so get ready for tears soon ;)  Nahi!!!! *screams dramatically, holding hand to chest and gasping more over dramatically* LOL

I'm no meanie you still ain't updated! :O I know, I know... but i wrote an os today, sorry not BMBB... do you want me to post that OS and dedicate it to you? relax, i have not forgotten my promise to update BMBB and dedicate that one to you tooEmbarrassed

PersieV

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Just caught up with the first 3 chapters of your FF. Interesting premise so far. Looks like Arnav is a jerk in this FF and I absolutely love that about him.

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

I know they are such losers, Can't do much about it.  Let me say it as my bro says : they are da losers for life! LOL

Haha awww! Arnav is going to hurt both Amilia And Khushi so get ready for tears soon ;)  Nahi!!!! *screams dramatically, holding hand to chest and gasping more over dramatically* LOL

I'm no meanie you still ain't updated! :O I know, I know... but i wrote an os today, sorry not BMBB... do you want me to post that OS and dedicate it to you? relax, i have not forgotten my promise to update BMBB and dedicate that one to you tooEmbarrassed

Awww Your brother is so cute! 'da' hahaha Tongue

Well we need Arnav to be mean and hurt people. he can never be nice can he? But don't worry he will be making it up to you again Wink

Ohhh OS POST POST!!
Hehe I'm waiting Embarrassed

DarkDove

Go to top