Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
oh man what a way arnav and khushi were meeting after 10 years.. πŸ˜† how hard rhea, ranbir and aman tried there level best for some nice meeting of these two but destiny decided something else for them... i cant wait to if arnav recognises khushi or not... and seems like some family mystery since dadi and mama discussed.. cant wait to find out 
newmoon2011 thumbnail
awesome update...loved it!
please continue soon

debby_11 thumbnail
superb...i m just loving it :D
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Just read all three chapters right now and I already love it!
Can't wait to see what'll happen now! Continue ASAP!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This was friggin awesome and hilarious!πŸ˜†

OMG how you made them meet, Well Khushi atleast!🀣

LOLOL and ewww! LOL i can imagine her reaction, Can't wait to read the next update, This has gone more interesting!πŸ˜†

Your so awesome! (:

Update soon and thanks for the pm.

Changed my username from 'CHIKA784'
caged23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol. i feel sorry for his employees... having to witness all that
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DarkDove

Hey Vita dear!!!!

I wanted to comment on your OS but then saw your note... It made me feel down and sad!
Are you alright dear one??? I hope you are...

So about the update!!

Wow, khushi really doesn't wants to see his face!! 

so aman's plan seems really looked, but khushi saw arnav with his gf! rhea and ranbir lying though their teeth just to get her in AR office! 

oh my gosh... i blushed reading amilia's and arnav's ehem intimate ehem scene... ahahahah!!! lol! *blushes* 

omg!!! will he recognize her!!!!!???

Heyyy! I'm ok just waiting for the mods of that website to remove my OS. But they taking they time to do so πŸ˜‘

Haha I told you that Arnav was going to make it up to Amilia, and he did! 

Will he recognise her? Good question.. You'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out. 
DarkDove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Aveiro

Heyyy! I'm ok just waiting for the mods of that website to remove my OS. But they taking they time to do so πŸ˜‘  Those lifeless losers!!! 

Haha I told you that Arnav was going to make it up to Amilia, and he did! Still blushing πŸ˜† Me was so happy! was seriously, arnav is such a jerk aka player! But i still love him! πŸ˜³

Will he recognise her? Good question.. You'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out.  Your a meanie!! *pouts* !!! ;P

PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I know they are such losers, Can't do much about it. 

Haha awww! Arnav is going to hurt both Amilia And Khushi so get ready for tears soon ;) 

I'm no meanie you still ain't updated! :O
DarkDove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Aveiro

I know they are such losers, Can't do much about it.  Let me say it as my bro says : they are da losers for life! πŸ˜†

Haha awww! Arnav is going to hurt both Amilia And Khushi so get ready for tears soon ;)  Nahi!!!! *screams dramatically, holding hand to chest and gasping more over dramatically* πŸ˜†

I'm no meanie you still ain't updated! :O I know, I know... but i wrote an os today, sorry not BMBB... do you want me to post that OS and dedicate it to you? relax, i have not forgotten my promise to update BMBB and dedicate that one to you too😳