IPKKND: A Heart For Rent - REMOVED - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
This is getting interesting.. Khushi barging in to watch Arnav in most compromised state.. Hee hee
nicely done.  sorry to hear about your work being plagiarized.  hope this epidemic stops soon
keep writing
luvin the concept and story it's unique and amazing 

i luv ur writing style 

do continue soon cant wait to read more 

khushi just landed herself in big trouble 

run for your life gal poor khushi she saw the most wrong thing ever

i wonder what asr is gonna do and if he is gonna recognize her or not 

plz take his gf out of the picture 
haha! wow i loved it!!!! can't believe you left us hanging!!! grrr.. please update soon?? :)
Lol :D
What a way to meet after so many years!! ;)
Loving this relationship between the Raizadas and the Guptas...
And Arnav?!
As ASR-ish as possible!! :-D
Thanks for the pm... :-)
Enrique iglesias, i love him!!!
You shouldnt of mentioned him at the start, i am now hyperventilating 'cause i saw his name!!!
( i know. I am obsessed. Kinda like im obsessed woth Adam levine, barun, and SRK( shah rukh looked adorable in ra.one, dont ya think?))
I know. I am also retarted.
Back to the update.
It was awesome!!!
And what a ending man!!!
Cant wait to read more, and thanks for the PM :)
Really good! Can't wait for the next part!
Wow what a update ...lol

I wonder whats gonna happen now that Khushi have seen Arnav in that position ...? ewewwwewwwewwweee ...lollololololol...

Maybe when he gonna kiss her, am sure she might ask him where that mouth have been ? LOL ... so glad if she would be like a fire rocket to him and not like a quiet doll ...

can't wait to read the next chapter ...
do update soon ...

THANKS FOR THE PM...
Omg thanks so much for the pm girl:)...love u for this and OMG...it was getting so amazing until u decided to leave it :(...lol...please please hurry up and update...u got me glued to this story...Wow!...amazing update...lol...

And don't worry I am not one of those silent readers / non- commentors...I am also a writer myself on this forum ( if u wanna read my stories...just wait for the pms from me:D)...so you can definitely expect comments from me:D...if I am not able to comment ( may be busy due to work )...then definitely a like which I will leave...sounds good?:D

PS: can you describe what clothes  khushi is wearing when she reaches the office ( it makes it easier for me to visualize the scenes:D)...thanks:)...

-Simran-