Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys sorry I was not around here for some days. I had my own reason. But I am backk

I think We could save rmj. All shows of zee are aroung 2. so why are they axing rmj?

I think rmj needs to be given some more time. I wont mind if they change slot but they should not end rmj.

We could do alot of things to save it like petitions, mails, calls, alot of things. we have less time but at least gave it an try

I am saying this now. Haters of rmj or sangad plzz do not reply here. We dont want any arguments 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
let me support you sara...I already pasting in zee's wall...High light them that from morning to nyt they keep's on giving promos of punarvivaah and afsar-bitiya...still their ratings are almost equal to RMJ..so atleast give once a promo for RMJ and see the difference..
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhanalov

let me support you sara...I already pasting in zee's wall...High light them that from morning to nyt they keep's on giving promos of punarvivaah and afsar-bitiya...still their ratings are almost equal to RMJ..so atleast give once a promo for RMJ and see the difference..

I agree even PV and AB rating is same with so much promotion. I think they should do some promotion. I am sure it will do good. it has a potential

I would be really glad if someone make a petition.

Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Where do we post to send message to the channel or makers? 
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nu_Adu

Where do we post to send message to the channel or makers? 

I think both but we should pressurize more channel

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Saraella

hey guys sorry I was not around here for some days. I had my own reason. But I am backk

I think We could save rmj. All shows of zee are aroung 2. so why are they axing rmj?

I think rmj needs to be given some more time. I wont mind if they change slot but they should not end rmj.

We could do alot of things to save it like petitions, mails, calls, alot of things. we have less time but at least gave it an try

I am saying this now. Haters of rmj or sangad plzz do not reply here. We dont want any arguments 

hey sweetheart thanks for support😳😳ya even i post on zee's official website not to end the show.the show is shwoing awesome track now.and right PV and AF promos are alltimr shown on zee for unlimited times.Zee is being veryyy veryy unfiar to rmj😡😡dey ahd even stopped shwoing its repeat telecast..wat d hell say guys😡 i m emailing zee at [email protected]  regarding rmj,.u can also do guys and even visit www.zeetv.com and visit rmj page nd cmmnt tht u dnt want rmj end say ur all views dere...
Ooolalala thumbnail

simo thanks I will do anything for my sangad

but can you make a petition on this.

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Saraella

simo thanks I will do anything for my sangad

but can you make a petition on this.

mujhe petition banani nhi aati na..
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimranLuvsAdiNa

hey sweetheart thanks for support😳😳ya even i post on zee's official website not to end the show.the show is shwoing awesome track now.and right PV and AF promos are alltimr shown on zee for unlimited times.Zee is being veryyy veryy unfiar to rmj😡😡dey ahd even stopped shwoing its repeat telecast..wat d hell say guys😡 i m emailing zee at [email protected]  regarding rmj,.u can also do guys and even visit www.zeetv.com and visit rmj page nd cmmnt tht u dnt want rmj end say ur all views dere...

Thanks for all the info dear! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Nu_Adu - 12 years ago
MrSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want RMJ to continue & I am sure all the true fans of RMJ want it to continue as well!

All the true fans need to to stick together & also e-mail Zee TV to keep the show running, BUT only with good story lines!

We want answers to all the things that have recently been shown, i,e. who recorded the accident & why certain characters have just vanished, etc.

The show must conitnue, but somehow Anukalps character needs to be brought back & then the show will be a success again!