What The Fiction - CVs Audition - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
hahahaahahha... MIND BLOWING!!! loved it to bits πŸ˜† 

Happy : You have brain.  You don't use it.  You have a heart.  But you don't use it.  You have a

Hotty : Shut Up and Get Lost πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

i enjoyed your post more than the episode itself πŸ‘
Edited by cherry227 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Drwho

I am really late reading this Sudha, but thought I should still comment😊 i am on bloody holiday and still can't stay away from IF!! Becoz of talented friends like you.😊 

I am typing on my bloody IPad , so will only say that you are as usual ' Funtastic'!! 

I don't think Arnav has blood running in his veins, if it were really blood, at some point it would flow to his brain which is most likely ' down there' ( in his little toe πŸ˜›) and make him think. 

Haven't read your second part yet but will do so presently.😊
Hi Manju,
Awww!!!  That is so sweet of you to think about us forum waasis when you are on a holiday.  But seriously, this serial is not worth anything anymore.  Just enjoy your vacation.  You are always too kind and I appreciate your wonderful comments a lot.
As to Hotty and blood.  Poor chap.  He has to deal with internal conflict.  His brain tries to hog the blood and his heart tries to send it towards the waiste and his head says that is a waste and poor chap doesn't know how to handle the tug of war inside.
Forget about us, enjoy your vacation and tell us all about it after you come back.  Then we can pout !!!!
Rgds
Sudha
Originally posted by cherry227

hahahaahahha... MIND BLOWING!!! loved it to bits πŸ˜† 

Happy : You have brain.  You don't use it.  You have a heart.  But you don't use it.  You have a

Hotty : Shut Up and Get Lost πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

i enjoyed your post more than the episode itself πŸ‘
Cherry,
Thanks so much for your kind and wonderful comments.  Appreciate it a lot.
Rgds
Sudha