thats was awesome... :)

Thanks much for liking it.

Originally posted by cicilia9

awesome ... couldnt stop laughing !!

Thanks a lot for liking it.
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Sudha

Great one again... I did equations on wesha's post last time but today there is someone who has tried not a mathematical equation on the logic of IPKKND but a whole program in C... somehow it fitted in ... because things went into a loop and infinite loop!

Seriously --- the CVs are using interns --- the ideas are right but the conceptualization is all wrong.

For eg.

1) Khushi's dabba service - could have been done much better rather with blessings from Naani and with more planning.
2) Exposing Khushi's character to Arnav -- the Sanghi? brothers thing was totally unnnecessary as was the policeman thing... everything else that she did was OK
3) Showing his passion --- they could have done it like yesterday rather than thru the dance
4) Showing that she does things sometimes out of the goodness of her heart --- could have been done better --- maybe the dabba service and the guy running it ...and Khushi doing something selflessly or for someone in the office... but they had to have this fashion show thing.
5) Delhi mein Bali - don't ask!

Ash
Ash,
Thanks a lot for your wonderful comments.
Regarding what the CVs could have done better and CVs should do in future, I can tell you, the writers on this forum can give them a million ideas on how to make this better than the best.  But like you said, current CVs are fresh novices it looks like - to me.
Rgds
Sudha
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

My dear Meri Sp vahu!!!

As usual you have made me smile on groggy migraine filled dull day...

now go get me some green tea!!!!

exactly no doubt hotty has diabetes...with too sweet to digest sister with whom he is obsessed!!!

Great post as usual Sudha...and what is this you are sending some of them some some kind of PMs not me...whhhaaa booo hooo!!!!!

Meri SP wahu i want the PM

Oh meri SP Saas.  here is your tea.  I mixed coffee in it.  You will like it.   As a SP Vahu, I am instructed to perform  Cup Wohi Chai Nayi and hence I mixed coffee.๐Ÿ˜†
Sree,
Thanks a lot dear for your wonderful comments. 
Rgds
Sudha
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

OMASR - hahahahahahahahhaahaha! New vocab! I'm missed your other posts Sudha but I promise to catch up on the whole serious. Satirical posts like these makes so pathetically written scenes worthwhile..
Ouma,
I have been misisng your presence in my posts.  I was pouting and pouting for a long time for not seeing you.
But all that is forgotten now and thank you so much for your wonderful comments.
Rgds
Sudha
Originally posted by stafhtad

Hey Sangeetha,
How are you.  Thanks a lot dear for your wonderful comments.  New one coming up shortly.
Rgds
Sudha

Hey sudha,
Im fine -looks like Im living in IF inbetween episodes๐Ÿ˜›.  How are things with yourself? I look forward to your posts more eagerly than the episode, i think.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I wish you made a post about the delhi mein bali fiasco.. esp when payal said, i wont go without khushi.. WHATTHE moment..  Jokes apart- she doesnt know if her sis is alive or dead, she cant get her head out of her MIL.. LOL..

Originally posted by purplenpink

OMFG..this was hilarious! Super super like!!

The episodes continue to be inconsistent with more downers than ups these days but the creativity of the forum writers never ceases to amaze. This was superbly written. And thank goodness was at home reading this and not at work coz some of the parts had me guffawing ungracefully

Keep writing

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Appreciate it a lot.

Originally posted by KaranShilpa:)

Wow 20th post?! Thats amazing, so Congrats! though you definitely do deserve every little bit of it! :D And this was really hilarious, especially in some parts where I just couldnt stop giggling! :)

Keep writing!!

You are making me blush.  Thanks for your wonderful and generous comments.  Appreciate it a lot.
Originally posted by pollypolly

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I swear! There was no sense at all in this whole fancy dress thing. ๐Ÿ˜•Agreed we geot to see rabba ve moments๐Ÿ˜ but, seriously!  It was supposed to be a saas - bahu thing. And people have not forgotten that. Funny thing that even the judges didnt seem to know the rules -,-๐Ÿ˜•

Thank you so much.
You are absolutely right. It was total waste of time, those episodes.
Rgds
Sudha
Originally posted by stafhtad

Ouma,
I have been misisng your presence in my posts.  I was pouting and pouting for a long time for not seeing you.
But all that is forgotten now and thank you so much for your wonderful comments.
Rgds
Sudha

Awww๐Ÿค— Exams, shexams etc... When I'm free I'll catch up, it's because you have a handy index of all the parts, trust me when I have 5 months of free time (yeah I don't know why I'm paying so much for university when it seems I won't be there half the year :/) - I'll be dedicating an afternoon to reading through them and catching up! Creepy ki kasam!
Originally posted by pikudika

Hey sudha,
Im fine -looks like Im living in IF inbetween episodes๐Ÿ˜›.  How are things with yourself? I look forward to your posts more eagerly than the episode, i think.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I wish you made a post about the delhi mein bali fiasco.. esp when payal said, i wont go without khushi.. WHATTHE moment..  Jokes apart- she doesnt know if her sis is alive or dead, she cant get her head out of her MIL.. LOL..

Doing good.  Will be posting a new one in 5-10 minutes.
Regarding the Bali, i did make a post but it became too long and had to cut Leaky portions. Leaky = Lamey + Meeky.

What The Fiction - New Reality - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2899504

You are right.  Paayal character needs to be revisited by the CVs.

Rgds

Sudha

I am really late reading this Sudha, but thought I should still comment๐Ÿ˜Š i am on bloody holiday and still can't stay away from IF!! Becoz of talented friends like you.๐Ÿ˜Š 

I am typing on my bloody IPad , so will only say that you are as usual ' Funtastic'!! 

I don't think Arnav has blood running in his veins, if it were really blood, at some point it would flow to his brain which is most likely ' down there' ( in his little toe ๐Ÿ˜›) and make him think. 

Haven't read your second part yet but will do so presently.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Drwho - 11 years ago