Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What The Fiction - CVs Audition - Page 3

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sudha..

You did it again! Made me laugh when I'm not really in the mood to!

Hilarious post.  😆

I liked the part where Happy sits on Hotty's lap...hahahah!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: DejaVu.

Both of us have very short attention span. Nitzy is taking a break... Me hanging by the thread ...🥱

Yep.  I know what you mean.  I have stopped watching episodes for 3 days now.  Starting today not even reading the WUs anymore.  because if I open any firends posts, I can easily tell how mind bogglingly bad the episode has been without seeing or reading about it.
Only reason I am sticking around in the forums is to spend time with my fellow like minded friends and share some laughs and ideas. 
Hope to see you around.  Tell Nitz DQ is asking about her.
Rgds
Sudha
SeerialLoops thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dillidikudi

Is it reallythe 20th one, I feel cheated, we don't get enough of this stuff. Moi loved it.

howlarious!!!!!!!!

Awww.  You are too kind.  Thanks so much for your wonderful words and encouragement.
Rgds
Sudha
SeerialLoops thumbnail
😉
This content was originally posted by: lankan

This is def a talent.
I seriously love it ! :)
All the song verses are so funny and exactly wasn't this a Saas-Bahu dresss up thing ?? Shessh..

Well great job ! :)

Thanks a lot lankan.  I wish someone sends your signature "do it today , not tomorrow" to the CVs.  Will be very apt.
Appreciate your kind comments and encouragement.
SeerialLoops thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kitty25

hi sudha its fabulous...👏

bit late on commenting  .caz i was packing  my suitcase to go to my friends place..easter break na...
Happy goes and sits in his lap...when are we going to see that?...😆

Hotty : Because I have a Big

Happy : I know. You don't have to tell me.

Hotty : I was talking about my ego.

Happy : I was talking about your problem    ha ha ha...😉

only you can think of those songs in a funny way...😆
Thank you...I can count on you to make me 🤣...still i didn't see the epi..and don't want to...😲

Me neither Kitty.  Haven't watched in three days and from today probably wont even read the WU.  I think, the SP channel wants to get rid of this show and is paying the CVs to kill it.  They always hated it for being different, so this is how they are going to solve their problem.  They cannot have a non Saas bahu drama to be in their top 3.
What a shame
As always, thanks a lot for you comments.
SeerialLoops thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

Sudha..

You did it again! Made me laugh when I'm not really in the mood to!

Hilarious post.  😆

I liked the part where Happy sits on Hotty's lap...hahahah!

Hi Shwetha.
I know.  Looks like all of us boaters moods have been spoiled.  We need to forget this PKKND for a while.  Check a PM I will be sending you.  Hopefully it will cheer you up.
Thanks a lot for liking the post and encouraging me.
Rgds
Sudha
Edited by stafhtad - 12 years ago
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LOL... Good job loopy.

The only thing that is related to IPKKND that is enjoyable are posts like this. I dont know what else to look fwd to. *sigh*

You did manage to lift up my mood😃
SeerialLoops thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: frockstar

LOL... Good job loopy.

The only thing that is related to IPKKND that is enjoyable are posts like this. I dont know what else to look fwd to. *sigh*

You did manage to lift up my mood😃

Thank you so much.  Please check you PM.  Will be sending something along.
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stafhtad

Thanks Subha,  I ran home after work was done and had to write something.  I haven't watched today's episode and not planning on.  Haven't even read the WU.  byt the looks of it, it seems to have been horrible.  I do not have the heart to see it denegrate to such levels.
Thank you for enjoying the post Subha.  You are always kind with your praises.

Me no watch today's episode too/.. read the written update.. didnt like it
actually the show fails to invoke any reaction from me the days.. am not even angry 😕
maybe good for me.
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMASR seems to be the new OMG of our ASR... (Since he is God and all... wink wink)

Okay here goes, as usual super hillarious post... But today darling Weepy was at her sob-element... So today's *snort* winner is... Drumroll in background...

Happy : You have brain.  You don't use it.  You have a heart.  But you don't use it.  You have a

Hotty : Shut Up and Get Lost

Me: Yeah use it, warna koi aur use kar lega...

The interns' primary school script... (I thought the director paid the neighborhood kids a lollypop per script and got them to write this assignment, but that was probably what my dozing brain was dreaming since I gave it holiday for a week)

Weepy sob stole sob the scene sob with sob her sob sobbing... She also won a complimentary award for fancy dress... She was the only human looking species with IQ of 2 (For which Amoeba felt insulted and was last seen planning a protest against the producer)

Weepy : Sob Take Unheyji Sob

Happy : I donwanna

Weepy : Sob.  Medicines are heavy.  Since I am pregnant sob, I need to eat for 2 sob.  Medicine also same sob.  I need to take for 2 sob.  So, I need to take heavy doeses of Aspirin, Anacin, Acetaminophen, Morphin, Oxycodone, Ibuprofen, Antihistamine, ProHysteriaMin, ClearTear, CoughCyrup, Prozac, Rogaine, Preparation Hchooo, Allegra Ahhchooo, and hormophermones. Sobbity Sob Sob Sobbity Sob Sob Sobbity Sob Sob.  Please take Creepy along

Happy : YuckThoo.

Weepy : Oh Bhabhi.  You have allergies too.

Yeah, my dear... with nikammi you and your lechar pati... 

I think, at this rate, Loopy dear, our eyes will remain virgin until 2080... Poor Happy, jinse action chahiye wo kuch karta nehin, jinse action nehin chahiye woh 24 hours lage hain uske piche. 

Spoiler alert: Producers have promised that by 2080 to yeh MU clear ho hi jayegi.

But will it? *Sinister music*