Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
My dear Meri Sp vahu!!!

As usual you have made me smile on groggy migraine filled dull day...

now go get me some green tea!!!!

exactly no doubt hotty has diabetes...with too sweet to digest sister with whom he is obsessed!!!

Great post as usual Sudha...and what is this you are sending some of them some some kind of PMs not me...whhhaaa booo hooo!!!!!

Meri SP wahu i want the PM

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
OMASR - hahahahahahahahhaahaha! New vocab! I'm missed your other posts Sudha but I promise to catch up on the whole serious. Satirical posts like these makes so pathetically written scenes worthwhile..
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
OMFG..this was hilarious! Super super like!!

The episodes continue to be inconsistent with more downers than ups these days but the creativity of the forum writers never ceases to amaze. This was superbly written. And thank goodness was at home reading this and not at work coz some of the parts had me guffawing ungracefully

Keep writing
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Wow 20th post?! Thats amazing, so Congrats! though you definitely do deserve every little bit of it! :D And this was really hilarious, especially in some parts where I just couldnt stop giggling! :)

Keep writing!!
pollypolly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stafhtad

Fancy Dress Competion for Saas Bahu.  But Two Males, Two Females, One Male and One Female, any one can enter.  But it is a Saas Bahu Fancy Dress.  But we don't want you to dress.  We want you to act.  Winner is for acting, not for dressing.  It is a fancy dress competition why.  Because when you wear such ugly costumes, what goes through you, can you enact a script or not.  Hence it is a valid point, who the duck cares, just get on with it.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I swear! There was no sense at all in this whole fancy dress thing. πŸ˜•Agreed we geot to see rabba ve moments😍 but, seriously!  It was supposed to be a saas - bahu thing. And people have not forgotten that. Funny thing that even the judges didnt seem to know the rules -,-πŸ˜•

SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: wesha

The whole of this post was shining with wit, Sudha. β­οΈ Really, great.

But Gabbar - Thakur and Demongelina were the best. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the following lines as well -

He is Trying to say Unbelievable, Crazy, Hi, Thank You, What The.  Nothing was working.  All it was doing was Thud, Died, Gone To Heaven relays.

Happy : Why will you not give credit.

Hotty : Because I have a Big

Happy : I know.  You don't have to tell me.

Hotty : I was talking about my ego.

Happy : I was talking about your problem

Hotty : Which is

Happy : You have brain.  You don't use it.  You have a heart.  But you don't use it.  You have a

Hotty : Shut Up and Get Lost

Thank you Wesha.  I was almost grumpy that you didn't reply sooner. I know, I posted it when you were sleeping and all, but who said I was an AL.  I am  DQ Queen.
Replies and comments from all you friends is what I look forward to once I write so, thanks a lot once again.
Rgds
Sudha
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Originally posted by: greenarrow

Awesome.. πŸ‘ Loved it..

Happy : You have brain.  You don't use it.  You have a heart.  But you don't use it.  You have a

🀣

Suchi,
Thank you so much.  Appreciate you liking it.
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Originally posted by: tia.o

Oh yeah, now I remember... I guess I was too busy snorting Pepsi through my nose. (At that time my warning level was not up)... But Sudha, I'm very hopeful and optimist person. By the time, my grandchildren comes into the world (Fyi... I don't have any kids yet), on 3000th episode, hopefully the MU will get clear... Whichever forum people still have their eye sight or hearing by then can party on their respective walker/wheelchair...

Tia Dear,
They may not have eye sight or hear sound, but their dils will still go
Thud, Died, Gone To Heaven.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But for real.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Originally posted by: magiciasarnav

wow ..enjoyed every bit of it ..excellant comic timing ..i love it ...

please add me to ur pm list ...

Thanks a lot for liking it and appreciate the encouragement.  Will add as requested.
Thanks again.
Rgds
Sudha
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Originally posted by: pikudika

That wa just briliant!!!! ROFL...🀣

🀣

This one completely cracked me up.. Its so true!!! Well Said!

Hey Sangeetha,
How are you.  Thanks a lot dear for your wonderful comments.  New one coming up shortly.
Rgds
Sudha