Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Thank you everyone! :)

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone,

I've been meaning to make this thread since March, which marked the third anniversary of this show. 😊

I just want to express my appreciation for everyone who has/had participated in this forum over the last three years. Whether you wrote updates, posted video updates, organized contests and games, or simply contributed to the discussions, thank you very much. You guys are all awesome in your own ways! 🤗🤗

This forum might not be as active as most other forums on IF but one of the things that I admire about this section is the harmony between members. Everyone gets along pretty well. In three years, I have hardly come across any major disputes (with the exception of spammers and/or occasional newbies who signed up just to cause trouble around here). Thanks for your maturity, LOL!

Keep posting! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you to you as well Sarah :) It is only because of our amazing Development Team that we have such a disciplined forum. I have visited some other forums and there is just so much bashing and spamming everywhere that I don't want to be there. So many accounts are banned. Although I am not watching the show anymore I will still try to stay active on this forum because I have some very supporting friends here. Our forum is amazing! :) And for that we owe big thanks! :)  😊
sarah1024 thumbnail
Preeti that is very sweet of you to say but I honestly believe members play the bigger role in maintaining peace on forums. No development team (no matter how efficient) can keep things in check if members start engaging in petty fights. If they happen to be mature and objective, the forum automatically attains a good atmosphere. So the credit goes to all the people that post here. 😊

I have been away from the forum on so many occasions. On most forums, hell would have broken loose. Spamming, fighting, reporting, name calling, etc. In this section, however, it's like I was never gone. This place practically runs on its own sometimes! 😆
Edited by sarah1024 - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
Sarah your so modest!  :) And that's a good way of putting it This place practically runs on its own sometimes! I guess we are all really friendly with each other and that's what makes life easy! But I'm so sad...Shadia :( Sorry! I'll try not to get off topic! I seem to want to relate everything to them nowadays...😭 😊 😛 😆
sarah1024 thumbnail
LOL, thanks Preeti. :)

What happened to Shaurya and Dia? I haven't kept up with the story since Surya and Jhanvi started falling in love. That was in December/January I think.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Awww :((( Writing this is so difficult. I am sure I will cry. Anyways...here it is:

Vikram confessed to Diya that he loved her. Diya took him to the temple of the house and filled her maang in front of him. She told him that she was already married and lived with her grandma because her husband left her. After this she remembered quite a few times. She had called Shaurya and he had picked up (I am pretty sure it was him) but she didn't have the courage to talk to him. 

Since Adi and Raghini have to the family their has been a lot of drama as Adi has lost it and is always on about the fact that he loves Tanisha. Raghini at one stage got fed up for him and went to Ammaji and said that she wants to leave the house. Ammaji said to Raghini where will you go? There is no place for a married women in this society living without her husband. Then this reminded Diya of Shaurya (although she had been remembering him quite a few times before as well). She couldn't go to sleep that night. She got out of the house and asked Vikram to take her to Delhi. She went to Shaurya's house. At the door she met a girl. Diya asked her who she was and she said she was Shaurya's wife. Diya was really upset and shocked. She saw a picture of Shaurya and the girl in the background. The girl said Shaurya wasn't in Delhi at the the time. The girl asked her who she was. She said she knew Shaurya before and was just passing by so she thought she would meet him. She left. Vikram on the car ride back said that he loved her still. I have a really strong feeling he is evil though-not being biased but seriously. 

I am so sad :((( Sarah :(( 
sarah1024 thumbnail
Yikes, what a circus this show has turned into! Trust the writers to bring totally senseless changes to the storyline.

Aww, please don't be sad. 🤗 The show isn't worth it. This isn't the first time that these writers have played around with a fanbase. They always bring couples together and tear them apart for random reasons. Cheer up! 🤗

-bonbon- thumbnail
I know! This end to a jodi is not at all convincing. Seriously they based almost an year of the show on them and then within one day they decide that the jodi is over. I don't get it. Cheering up is hard in this situation but I'm trying :) This is what they have always been doing...randomly characters exit the show saying they will come back but they actually just disappear. What is this CVs? Were you a Shadia fan at all? 
sarah1024 thumbnail
I wasn't really a Shaurya-Dia fan, but then I haven't been a fan of any couple on this show. I did enjoy Raghav-Sia though. They got a tragic ending too, unfortunately. *sigh*

Btw, I think we're kinda of going off topic now. Want to continue in the chit chat thread? :)
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Di its so good to see u back after such a long time. Di actually Thanks to u. You have beeen very much supporting for this Forum and I loved being a part of it. I am sorry Di for replying you with the thread link actually I was on a trip and I saw the PM thru my mobile and then almost forgot to PM u back Sorry and Thanks so much:)) Luv U Muaahhh❤️