Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Absolutly right observation n suggestions. Wow
Arnav_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well balanced, objective article! Thank you for sharing it.

Dear CVs:
Audience really wants a good story which has a semblance of credibility, and most importantly, please keep the integrity of characters you developed so lovingly in first 8-9 months intact. We want the leads developing some understanding of each other rather constantly bickering about nothing, and we want relationships between different characters to be explored and developed. Most of all we want some level of consistency from week to week rather than being plunged into new tracks each week going nowhere.

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Very very good article. I hope the PH and the Cvs read this and change the track accordingly. too much of hatred going on for some time now. They need to work on this asap. Arnav has to do more than just assuming that Khushi Shyam loves each other and he himself is his Dis puppet and he cant do anything about it. Arnav needs to beat up sgaym real hard asap.
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the story is slow right now, but i think it'll pick up...i mean it cant always be rocking..they have to have a little downfall...but i think once they reveal the truth to Arnav the track will get better because then we'll see what he does to Shyam so we just have to wait and watch to get the TRPs rising once again :)

<3 Barun <3

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
perfect article cvs look what the viewers want certainly not the misunderstanding track
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes yes yes a million times to this article!
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
One of the most sane things I have read today.
CV's never come to IF fine atleast they can read this article especially since it represents our views quite well...it hit the thing I have been hammering for a long time, consistency. And character development and baseless MU, and Arnav changing into a better man for his lady love (something smriti/SJ and many others always wanted)...
Black_Paradize thumbnail
fully agree...today for the first time em totally pissed off by the episode...hell wht the hell... why the hell draging misunderstanding track? and ruining logic and charachters in this caase...Arnav charachter was fully well captured but not khushi's ..she acts very strong around arnav but cant slap a bloody creep when is manhandling her and tht she hate like hell in real. whts the logic?
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For Sharing.
The CVs Need To Have Shyam The Snake Exposed. And Clear The MU Between Arhi.
neemu thumbnail
nice article...seriously IPKKND lost its charm...and I hate to say this...😭
lalith mohan and arshad khan together did miracles...👏
Hope he will be back...😊