Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a.kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yess thank you for this! somebody from the creative team of IPKKND better be reading this. I was veryyy optimistic about this hate marriage stuff until very recently. where was the hate when all the dabba service stuff was going on...what was the point of that? the hate happening in todays episode shouldve happened way back then...at least then the story would have been progressing or moving towards some direction
Punkin22 thumbnail
Very well written article.  Spot on...
SoShy thumbnail
I hope the CV's are reading this...
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TFS 
the only thing the cv should do is just get to the point
getting sick and tired of all of this hate track
xxx
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS :)

Nice article, says exactly what we have been cambering for days!!! Hope the CVs read it and begging to use their heads. This mindless, headless track is going nowhere, hope they get message, now even the media is reporting the same.
Lurvebooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The article sounds spooking like a mish-mash of various posts in IF 😕
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS 😊Wow!! Gr8 article! I wish the CV's read this!! Edited by bella39 - 12 years ago
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this article summarizes my view perfectly... the story is falling apart at the seams and the creators of the show are oblivious to it. I hope they read this article. I wonder what happened to the team that created such an intense track initially. There is no interaction between Khushi-Payal and Arnav- Anjali when in the past these were the people who could not live without each other and who understood each others woes without an utterance of a word. And why doesn't Shyam's acts bother Khushi. A man touching her, giving her lewd looks like that should make you restless and worried and here she is happily forgetting these incidents the next moment. Why is Arnav not telling Khushi the reason he married her. If he is sure she is having an affair with Shyam, how can telling her make the situation any worse? He is anyway blackmailing Khushi into doing things and he can continue to do so. If he is not sure, why doesn't he try to know the reality of the situation.

God I hate how CV's are destroying this great piece of drama that they created. It really makes me sad and teary 😭😭😭. I don't understand the concept of creating a drama that can run for years without a story. I would rather prefer something that goes at the right pace even if it means it does not run for years.

CV's, I beg u. pls fix  this mess before my heart breaks watching IPKKND go more haywire😭😭😭
Edited by n7genius - 12 years ago
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ITS TRUE...wonderful post :) i hope the same happens..Arnav break down jaisa kuch,,he will cry and all that will top the charts i'm sure :) all the best cv's...its up to you to decide whether ipkknd should continue or not or whether it should decrease by 7 ranking every week. Decide and do,as IPKKND can succeed only by riding on the shoulders of the CV's
207shikha thumbnail
uff..!! seriously we had it enough of their hatred tracks...
i mean just yeaterday only i was listening to the teri meri song...
iand just got lost..i still remember each n every move of their's and their
unexplained chemistry..but after it ended i was so so sad...i mean why the hell arnt 
they ending this misunderstanding...i know that serials in india are meant to be like that
only..but it does end after a month or two but what abt now..this shyam's nonsense is going
on since the serial has started..!! so end this drama now..atleast let those misunderstandings get clear.. i mean the cv's can create another misunderstaning too but for now seriously we had it enough .. since feb that turmoil is going on n on n on ...and its finally april now..so its high tym..!!