IP REDUX ; Bairi Piya !! - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by siamesecat

Great analysis, as usual, ladies. πŸ‘
The cvs made an effort to get the story on track. Except for the vocal rv, where Tanths said, ASR tune would have done better, I would say even the fast paced title track on which Arnav had shown his possessiveness for Khushi last week, would also have done good. 

Thank You,Cat

That ill judged RV BG has got everyone irritated isn't it..😊
Originally posted by sbk2

Hi Sathu, Doodsy, Pam and Anna..

Read your analyses...they are fantastic!

Hiii Sweth Hugzzz πŸ€—

Did you have a walk in the forum??? What's the forum saying???
Hi My dear'sπŸ˜ƒ

Read Tanthya's and Doodles analysis...

I made a post in Main Forum yesterday...when I read that all the fans were over fuming with anger...

I Knew after seeing yesterdays episode that the CV's were on a road to recovery...

The few things that caught my attantion were

1. Arnav for a sec went into a deep though when he got to know why Kushi has refused the award
2. Both sisters Got needed respect in the family...and even Manorama mami acknowledged it...
3. When Arnav see's Kushi with shyam ...he was Angry as well as J...
Angry because Shyam was ditching his sister...
J because he could not tollerate Shyam and like that with his Kushi...

4. I felt that Arnav behaved that way more because Kushi and Shyam together  pricked him the most...and that arosed the beast in him...

somewhere within he feels that Kushi is also ditching him...and he is not able to bare that...

This argument had to happen...because Arnav is fighting with his inner feelings of love and haterad for Kushi...

The Rabba Ve's yesterday was for this reason...because in that Arnav was fighting within ...his feelings for Kushi which he neither can express nor hide is making him do all this...
And now Kushi also has Got a hnit after the play that Arnav is not what he pretends to be...
So i feel that 2 Rabba Ve's were not Over placed...when They come close theinner  feelings and physical pull sure captured them for a few seconds...so i did not feel the rabba ve's were OTTπŸ€”..

Overall ..a decent epi...and first step towards better story by CV's
Originally posted by sbk2

Hi Sathu, Doodsy, Pam and Anna..

Read your analyses...they are fantastic!

Hiyyaaa Sleepingg Beauty πŸ˜ƒ

Thankooo !!

Originally posted by doodleberry

Hiii Sweth Hugzzz πŸ€—

Did you have a walk in the forum??? What's the forum saying???

Tells, Tells Shwetuu..πŸ˜ƒ
Hola ladies...πŸ€—

tathu wonderful post... loved the addition of song lyrics to itπŸ‘

doods.. simply awsome...πŸ‘

pam-- really good oneπŸ‘
Originally posted by doodleberry

Hugzzz Tant. πŸ€—

Haan re, I was also thinking that she should learn what transpired between Shyaam and Arnav;  but at the same time she'll feel more disturbed as to Arnav thought didn't think twice before having such low graded opinion about her...I mean it's a shame for her to be known as a girl whose BF thinks she can have an affair with a married man that too the said man is his bro-in-law. That will trigger Khushi more thinking that Arnav didn't even trust her and obviously has such low opinion of her. 

Hugzzz Doods !!

Hope U had ur dinner  and that I am not making u work to ur bones ...

Khushi must feel disturbed, Doods..She has done nothing to stop  Arnav's thoughts from wandering into that area...She must feel ashamed , must realize that  somewhere   her actions or lack of it lead to this impasse..  Had she come clean when he asked couple of times... Things would have not gone to the stage where  suspicion would have been raised on her character ..Instead of thinking Arnav thinks low of her, she must  reflect on her own actions and realize  the reason why Arnav thought so ...
Originally posted by Zuzana

Sathya and DoodsπŸ€— your posts were amazing today..it had that zing..I can see ur jubiliated to see our IPK back!

Doods I so want that scene on the terrace..its been my long term dream to see kushi shout to Shyam that she loves"Arnavji" and Arnie should hear that😍

I am just copying and pasting what I wrote in another post:

I liked the epi on a 2nd watch...for the first time I was muddled up ...it looked repetitive. On the 2nd time I could see that the writers are trying to bring back that intensity which was lost for the past one month ...The Arhi scene was supposed to have been taken place on the day Shyam took to drop kushi to her Maika..but the CVs changed the track then and now they seem to be back.and I do hope sincerely that this time around they stick to it and continue from here.

I too liked the way they handled Payal and Mami issue and also the fact that was established that both the sisters righteous nature and selfless acts.

Kushi is getting more and more frustrated and Arnav's nature of keeping things to himself is slowly taking its toll..he was almost about to spill it today. So one of the coming days its bound to break the restarints they have maintained. I loved his dialogue " Icant let you go kushi"...his true feelings..hope kushi catches on to it.

Rabba Ve..the first one was a very ill-fit one like many of the recent ones but the second one had lot of meaning and portrayed the changed emotions in both Arhi. She was the same kushi who asked him to drop her in the office that day long back and today too she was the same bit this time she had hope that he wouldnt do it..yes the many times he has helped her and saved her has sowed that hope in her heart that he is her saviour and she dared him to do it again today but at the back of her mind she knew he would not drop her but was shocked when she felt he almost was about to leave her..it was the shock of her dashed hopes that her saviour was again turning into her tormentor and the relief she had when he saved her was like she got her hopes back and his action of saving her was more for himself..he cannot see her in pain ..it gives him more pain than anything else...but he had that despaired look of lsoing to emotions once again.

Shyam is getting more and more obsessive..I hope kushi realises it...the resigned look on Aranv's face when he saw Shyam and kushi together was one of defeat and anguish at seeing his love lost..it was very painful to watch that scene.

I so want this MU to end soon or see atleast some progress from either of Arhi.

Will come back later to read the other posts.

Zu Thanks bud. πŸ€—

See I can't let you o Khushi is more of like - "first you answer my goddamn questions, damn it and then go"... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Hola ladies...πŸ€—

tathu wonderful post... loved the addition of song lyrics to itπŸ‘

doods.. simply awsome...πŸ‘

pam-- really good oneπŸ‘

Heyy Sul,

Thank You, Jaana

Where is ur Bulletin ??
Originally posted by tanthya

Heyy Sul,