Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Bairi Piya !! - Page 51

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Cupcake, Praths, Anna (if u r here around bhatkofyingπŸ˜†), cool_tweety

take ur leave now...c u guyz around...my showeriya is calling me now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( hey, dont make those ugly faces at me ok πŸ˜†)

tight hugs and kisses to u guyz...πŸ€—

Cupcake...me will miss ur posts...will try to barge in as often...i love ur writings...n it goes without saying m ur BIGGEST PANKHA...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† tc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This spoiler sounds lame! I do not think this will happen - and anyways creatives keep changing the story every week - how can they show a 6 month concept and anyone know now!? 

@Sathya : U are in India too!? Oh - I thought u were from west - US or something ! Anytime would do - 12 in the night would be best as after 12:30 my dad keeps circling outside my room to see what I am upto :D - Just post the thread please so that we can reserve - late ho jata hai nahi toh! :)) I will be very very thankful!

@Garima : The forum depresses me isiliye I do not make a post and I told u the reason also why - come to REdux - even if its the old day's one - we will discuss the episode there. :)) And that goes for u, praths and salma as well because we do not find a sane post easily ;P
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This spoiler sounds lame! I do not think this will happen - and anyways creatives keep changing the story every week - how can they show a 6 month concept and anyone know now!? 

@Sathya : U are in India too!? Oh - I thought u were from west - US or something ! Anytime would do - 12 in the night would be best as after 12:30 my dad keeps circling outside my room to see what I am upto :D - Just post the thread please so that we can reserve - late ho jata hai nahi toh! :)) I will be very very thankful!

@Garima : The forum depresses me isiliye I do not make a post and I told u the reason also why - come to REdux - even if its the old day's one - we will discuss the episode there. :)) And that goes for u, praths and salma as well because we do not find a sane post easily ;P

tumharae moo mein ghee sakar..even i dont think it will happen Anna..but lets c...they change the story more frequenlty than a week πŸ˜†. So i am not gonna believe in an spoiler till i see the main episode.
-CoolChick- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Anna--

Anna...actually problem is i cant online in the afternoon or morning when max of the discussions happen..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n Sathuuu jaanu posts her thread lil late...😭

so these days i dont get to interact with u...but m keeping my hopes high...πŸ˜† hum zaroor milenge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Annna...dekha...another common factor...me frm india...u frm india...*de taali*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

my long lost sister...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
-CoolChick- thumbnail
m seriously out now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

byeeezπŸ˜ƒ
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Guys what can i say fantastic superb postπŸ‘wow tanths & Doods fab work πŸ‘i will write more when i am back going out with the kids but love u guys 4 thisπŸ€—
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Anna--

Anna this spoiler is posted by Zee & she is always correct... 
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: doodleberry

Hugzzz Tant. πŸ€—

Haan re, I was also thinking that she should learn what transpired between Shyaam and Arnav;  but at the same time she'll feel more disturbed as to Arnav thought didn't think twice before having such low graded opinion about her...I mean it's a shame for her to be known as a girl whose BF thinks she can have an affair with a married man that too the said man is his bro-in-law. That will trigger Khushi more thinking that Arnav didn't even trust her and obviously has such low opinion of her. 

Guyz One more point  we have to consider is that when the PH decides to clear the MU and Khushi & Arnav get a clear picture of the truth, they not gonna close the story with it, They need to build a redeemining act for Arnav, which can only be built if and if Khushi plays her trump card of Dignity and leaves Arnav, his  lack of faith in her, his quick path to conclusion due to his past , his hurt, here they gonna show the healing Arnav, where in he is learning to trust ppl outside his circle at the same he doesnt act judge even if the guilty has been pronounced guilty by the acts.
I have always felt that they hv shown Arnav as the dark hero bcz of his hurting past and they would like to continue healing him with his experiences with Khushi bcz ULTIMATELY A HEALTHY HAPPY PERSON DOESNT BELIEVE IN EVRYTHING HE SEES BUT PONDERS BEFORE ACTING AND ALSO TO STAY HEALTHY ONE HAS TO LEARN TO LET GO. 

Edited:
PS: Would love to see if the PH decides to redeem Arnav by repenting & gving khushi a marriage of her dreams.
Edited by IPKKNDFAN29 - 12 years ago
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: prathikri

Anna this spoiler is posted by Zee & she is always correct... 

no..lately some of her spolers dint work out..i think she was the one who said khushi will be falling ill..but the track dint show it that way..it was Arnav who was sick.
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cool_tweety

so sathu..weekend ka kya plan hein?

No plans...whenever we plan..it just goes haywiire ...so we do impromptu planning...πŸ˜›