Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Bairi Piya !! - Page 39

prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Prathima,

Aur kahan kahan kar rahi hai...

Agar pehle hi kehdethi tho we can organize a event around it and collect some funds  for us 😉😆

Satya she wanted to sucide in SBB post as well & here also ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†   

Wow event ?? like the fancy dress competition 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

GARIIIMMMAAA ;

NahIII...  No Shoe Side  here ...Yahan tho poori ki poori shoes milthe hain 4 Lions ke aur phekne ke liye 😉😆😆

Jaanu, lets see what the CV's have got for us...woh scene tho 5 min ka hoga  and u know na CV's ek hi jhatke main  sab kuch badhal dethe hain...waise.. I think I can understand why comedy was opted for... we might not relish extended shyamu's leching and  usse break lene ke liye yeh kaamedy insert hua hoga...anyways W&W ...Yaara

Thank You, Jaana...

Sathuuu...me toh loojing aal hopeswa...yest was a nice power packed...intense epi...but y r we doing merry-go-round...this ride is not merry atall...

ooo i cant handle Shyam again ogling at her...so to spare us dat horror...bring on Bhoot eeshtories??????  😭😭😭

toh this was y they didnt show us precap? 😕
iss mein kya surprise tha? ye toh har fri ki kahaani hai...😭
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prathikri

Satya she wanted to sucide in SBB post as well & here also ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†   

Wow event ?? like the fancy dress competition 

That netted 5 lac...this is Shoesise..must be worth more... u just get Garims Ready ... and we will divind it 75-25 ..Ka kehthi ho..
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Prathima,

Aur kahan kahan kar rahi hai...

Agar pehle hi kehdethi tho we can organize a event around it and collect some funds  for us 😉😆

Sathuuu...u makings my phunnn????????

😭😭😭

badi zaalim duniya hai...kissi ko dukh nai ho raha hai ki m going...funds ki padi hai????

u MAAMI-PART-2...😆😆

😭
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
what the ! 

mr bhoot ! ab kya the return of comedy!
prathikri thumbnail

That netted 5 lac...this is Shoesise..must be worth more... u just get Garims Ready ... and we will divind it 75-25 ..Ka kehthi ho..

sure i am with you.. lets do it..  ðŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

Sathuuu...me toh loojing aal hopeswa...yest was a nice power packed...intense epi...but y r we doing merry-go-round...this ride is not merry atall...

ooo i cant handle Shyam again ogling at her...so to spare us dat horror...bring on Bhoot eeshtories??????  😭😭😭

toh this was y they didnt show us precap? 😕
iss mein kya surprise tha? ye toh har fri ki kahaani hai...😭

Ale-le Shona, Ro math...shayad  it will lead to better understanding too , although I cannot understand what the kids were doing at such late hour  and if not late hour, why the hell she shrieks so loudly on day time ...

Intezaar karthe hain with no expectations ..
prathikri thumbnail
prathikri thumbnail

Ale-le Shona, Ro math...shayad  it will lead to better understanding too , although I cannot understand what the kids were doing at such late hour  and if not late hour, why the hell she shrieks so loudly on day time ...

Intezaar karthe hain with no expectations ..

sorry for butting in , but Satya intezaar karte karte we all will grow old & watch the confession with our grand kids. 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Completely agree, Right now Khushi and Anjali are in the same boat..at least Anjali  once she knows something is bothering will go  behind it until she manages to correct it to her satisfaction  but Khushi has a ' Ping' lasting for sec and her Bhatti extinguishes ..

They need to show her worrying and her mind circling over what was the wajah  and not indulging in  repairing other ppl's relationships or interfering

@ Bold, You are right Anjali does something about the problem once she finds out and fix it to her satisfaction.

@Blue bold, Agree about Khushi's lack of thinking and holding on to the thought. 

Yes they need to show her worrying, any sane girl would worry and thinking about the wajah. Ignoring the problem will not go away. Arnav has said enough to her to ponder, the biggest is "Saving a life". 

Never liked her interfering in other's business, she should worry about her own life and what needs to be done. How to change her husbands thinking about her  and the chot she give him and to keep Shayms advances at bay or full stop.