IP REDUX ; Bairi Piya !! (Page 18)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Originally posted by doodleberry

Moonsi Hugzzz  Hug

Aww you working from home??? badhaai ho... 

DoodleBerry I saw your post. I didn't read but I loved all the colors you used...Loverly...PartyParty..  We haven't met b4.. I am Somy..

@ Blue ..U  & Ur allergy ROFL...Doods Somy is one of the brainiest Girl of IF who has a persistent allergy to long posts LOL
LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodleSupna9cool_tweetyNope123sbk2Peace67

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by tanthya

I would love to know what the discussion is about without reading all this...Sigh..

embarrassed smiley face emoticon

lajeee gooj,

The atonement of Arnav and Khushi and under what circumstance should Arnav get acquainted with truth ...

Few want Arnav to overhear Shyam- Khushi confrontation ..

I want Khushi to work towards it

Few more want the MU to be cleared simultaneously

whats ur take ??

I strongly want khushi to use her brains and then blabber out somehow that "She regrets the moment she realized she is in love with Arnav Day Dreaming". I feel that will start the chain of events leading to the truth. 

Then I want ASR to use his "brains" to put together all the facts and realize that Khushi is innocent. After all this I want Shyam to misbehave with Khushi which Arnav sees and he goes and crushes Shyams balls. No future katra to any women jhat.Big smile

After that khushi realizes she was a collateral damage and want her to loathe ASR and his so called brain which was malfunctioning all this while. She leaves and he has to win her back. 

I also want Payal and akash to consummate. Whats stopping them..Sleepy

Arre, didn't they consummate that night of Delhi mein Bali?! They showed Payash standing  together holding hands and saying something about the missing bijli?! I thought they did it...

They Did , I thought they might wait for confirmation  &  approval  from ARHI before proceeding ..But Yeah, I do think they  had their Con..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodlemonsi08Nope123sbk2Peace67

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by Zuzana

Hello to all the lovely gals here...hugz!

Can anyone please tell me if there is any competition where the prize is 5,00,000

yes actually..i also want to know that..mein be baag laethe hun..life settle ho jayaege..LOL

mujhe bhi ...mujhe bhi,,, main Laxmi banne ko bhi tayar hoon... Meh Meh... karte huye nikal padegi apni to LOL

And I'll come as BT  ..5 lac ke liye kuch bhi yaara Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodlemonsi08sbk2Peace67

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sbk2

I would love to know what the discussion is about without reading all this...Sigh..

embarrassed smiley face emoticon

lajeee gooj,

The atonement of Arnav and Khushi and under what circumstance should Arnav get acquainted with truth ...

Few want Arnav to overhear Shyam- Khushi confrontation ..

I want Khushi to work towards it

Few more want the MU to be cleared simultaneously

whats ur take ??

I strongly want khushi to use her brains and then blabber out somehow that "She regrets the moment she realized she is in love with Arnav Day Dreaming". I feel that will start the chain of events leading to the truth. 

Then I want ASR to use his "brains" to put together all the facts and realize that Khushi is innocent. After all this I want Shyam to misbehave with Khushi which Arnav sees and he goes and crushes Shyams balls. No future katra to any women jhat.Big smile

After that khushi realizes she was a collateral damage and want her to loathe ASR and his so called brain which was malfunctioning all this while. She leaves and he has to win her back. 

I also want Payal and akash to consummate. Whats stopping them..Sleepy

Arre, didn't they consummate that night of Delhi mein Bali?! They showed Payash standing  together holding hands and saying something about the missing bijli?! I thought they did it...

They Did , I thought they might wait for confirmation  &  approval  from ARHI before proceeding ..But Yeah, I do think they  had their Con..Smile

Am sure they did too. Thank god we were not subject to it.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodlesbk2tanthya

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Finally we all got what we were waiting for ... the CV's stepped upto the plate and hope they continue on this route.

Tanths and Doods - absolutely awesome analysis today in its entirety. Both of you complement each other so well in your styles - it is a treat for us the readers.

@Tanths - you felt the fire missing in BS - I felt his expressions fitting what ASR was going through - the subdued and bottled up rage-cum-jealousy burning inside him and I liked the way it was portrayed.

@Doods - loved the 3 instances where they formed the heart and the difference in their feeling each time. Today she was wearing his mother's kangan. Though they never focused on ASR noticing it, I was wondering if there is any significance in that? Down the line when she leaves - will it be the letter with the kangans that will bring her back? Or will Anjali take the kangan and letter and bring her back?

@Pam & Anna - nice analysis in giving more angles to the ones by Tanths and Doods.

Loved Mamiji's indirect acceptance of Payal and the message she passed to Payal using her blood group as reference.

Shyam is getting creepier and his advances are getting bolder. He has openly given Khushi the indication that he is not going to leave her alone. Isn't it time she at least brain stormed this with Payal and/or the Guptas? At the end of the day they were all in this together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodleSupna9sbk2Peace67

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Fabulous ... what an analysis Tanthya and Doods  ... finally we are back in action 
Tanthya the song ... Bairi Piya has the perfect lyrics to describe the exact state of Khushi's emotions .
The whole episode was pretty action packed ... Mami finally acknowledging Payal ... Nani praising both Payal and Khushi for the good deed they had done ... Arnav seeing Khushi with Shyaam and feeling a whole lot of emotions going through him - helplessness , jealousy , possesiveness , hatred , anger , contempt  ...  Shyaam getting bolder ... Khushi and Anjali bonding and finally a perplexed Khushi not able to figure out what really triggered Arnav into behaving as he did when they reach home ...

Tanthya loved - " Khushi is a Phoenix who will always be reborn under the power of Arnav's love and Arnav's love can come about  only when his heart is lustrated & freed  from the searing negative emotions  which only Khushi can achieve " 
Doods loved the way you have explained each scene with the use of appropriate photograps and
" I loved this shot. That day also the reason was "Anjali" but she kept quiet because of "Arnav's sake" and today also the reason was "Anjali" but she kept quiet because of "Arnav's Sake" and today's this shot proved my theory that it will be Anjali who will clear that Khushi kept quiet on request and this will help Arnav to connect the dots that she indeed cared for his emotions too. This will also help on why Khushi didn't disclose Shyaam's truth that day by the pool. This loop which was opened will actually be beneficial for Arnav to realize that Khushi values his relationship with Anjali and her true intention on hiding the truth from them. This loop is also important for Khushi and Arnav's relationship;  for Arnav to figure out that Khushi never actually came in between Shyaam and Anjali. She was never existent there. Ever. "

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodlePeace67

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by doodleberry

Moonsi Hugzzz  Hug

Aww you working from home??? badhaai ho... 

DoodleBerry I saw your post. I didn't read but I loved all the colors you used...Loverly...PartyParty..  We haven't met b4.. I am Somy..

Hii Devu, Yeah let's introduce ourselves. I guess our timings are different so we never met. I loved your prof pic... liked that lady. 

I'm Doodle or Doods or doodsie anything you can call. Big smile Firstly, I lved yur honesty ... Big smile

Edited by doodleberry - 06 April 2012 at 12:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67Nope123

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hi doods, sathya, shanthi, shweta, cool, zu, djvu,monsi any1 else.
Plz can u all suggest me da ways how i stay away frm IF. I v so much free time.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDcrazycool_tweetyDoodlemonsi08sbk2Peace67tanthya

Go to top