IP REDUX ; Bairi Piya !! - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by slmu

Question time - will we see another fight, when they find Shyam's daaga on the wardrobe???

Depends on who will see the dhaga first and also relate it to Shyam? If ASR finds it first (since he went inside the house first today) he may take it to Anjali to ask if it is hers. I think she is the only one who can relate it to Shyam so has be brought into the loop.

Well Shanthi - I said na yesterday that Khushi will do nothing - no slap or kick. That should happen in the terrace confrontation. Since Shyam is OK with her slapping him she should not do that. One kick in the shins and then on hit with her knees in such a place that the creep will never be able to procreate ever again.

Originally posted by Zuzana

@Somy: you changed ur ID...I think after watching IPK ur feeling Deja Vu so the change is it?πŸ˜†

I have become gutterless in the company of Sathya, Doods and other Redux gals!

@Doods Thanks for the reply..yeah kushi will think exactly that!

@Sathyaji: hume bhi kabhi kabhi hello hi bye bye bola karo😭

Shanti: hope ur keeping fine now!πŸ€—

@monsi and sowmya: chal lets go and find one..seriously that was too much from the CVs..who offers 5lakhs for a fancy dress competition.

Thanks Zu. Am fine now.
Originally posted by monsi08

Haan ..more MU... more hair pulling... last 10 months mein mere baal safed ho chuke hain... and now they are on the way of Nirvana leaving my scalp... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by doodleberry

I think Khushi will suspect... See Shyaam triggering her brain cells to work...

banda bada accha hain...tum sab samajhte hi nehin ho... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
I want Arnav to see it and call HP and ask , had anyone entered in his roomπŸ˜†
If kushi sees it nt much use , if Arnav sees it he will connect dots to file .
Originally posted by Zuzana

@Somy: you changed ur ID...I think after watching IPK ur feeling Deja Vu so the change is it?πŸ˜†

I have become gutterless in the company of Sathya, Doods and other Redux gals!

@Doods Thanks for the reply..yeah kushi will think exactly that!

@Sathyaji: hume bhi kabhi kabhi hello hi bye bye bola karo😭

Shanti: hope ur keeping fine now!πŸ€—

@monsi and sowmya: chal lets go and find one..seriously that was too much from the CVs..who offers 5lakhs for a fancy dress competition.

Zu dear... πŸ€—
Chandi ki cycle .. sone ki seat... aa chale darling ..chale double seat ... πŸ˜†
5L ka kya karna hai .. abhi list bana le...
Originally posted by sea.nymph

If  you truly believe what you see, you won't ask any questions, but the moment you doubt something you see, you immediately seek clarification, and try to find out the truth behind what you saw.

Nymph, hugzzz and welcome to Redux πŸ€—

Your post is awesome but with this opening statement you won my heart β€οΈ 

Originally posted by monsi08

Haan ..more MU... more hair pulling... last 10 months mein mere baal safed ho chuke hain... and now they are on the way of Nirvana leaving my scalp... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🀣🀣

somy and shwets that ws hilarious🀣
Originally posted by soap-critic

Depends on who will see the dhaga first and also relate it to Shyam? If ASR finds it first (since he went inside the house first today) he may take it to Anjali to ask if it is hers. I think she is the only one who can relate it to Shyam so has be brought into the loop.

Well Shanthi - I said na yesterday that Khushi will do nothing - no slap or kick. That should happen in the terrace confrontation. Since Shyam is OK with her slapping him she should not do that. One kick in the shins and then on hit with her knees in such a place that the creep will never be able to procreate ever again.

Hema, was thinking of you when I saw no slap no kick. πŸ˜†

Bring on the terrace confrontation already. πŸ˜†
Heya all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Tanths, Doods, Pam, Anna: stupendously fantabulously post takeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it to the coreπŸ˜ƒ

Dunno why I always make the mistake of coming online and checking all the posts before actually watching the episodeπŸ˜‰

I get more frustrated seeing the forum on fireπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u know these days me tired of just climbing up the walls in frustration so finally taken a place on the ceiling itself!!!😳🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ps: Oh oh oh. forgot to add😳
Did I say that Rabba Ve did work for me atall???πŸ˜• it looked more like DABBA Ve then Rabba Ve to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by RiyaDutta - 11 years ago
Originally posted by doodleberry

ASR's Reverse psychology...hahahhah πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

I will believe in whatever I see BUT you don't believe in whatever you see

πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Geee, what can I say DB (hope you don't mind me shortening your name)... that's our ASR!  πŸ˜ƒ  he is so much like a kid, isn't he? does and says all the contradictory things!