Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: DejaVu.

DoodleBerry I saw your post. I didn't read but I loved all the colors you used...Loverly...🥳🥳..  We haven't met b4.. I am Somy..

Hii Devu, Yeah let's introduce ourselves. I guess our timings are different so we never met. I loved your prof pic... liked that lady. 

I'm Doodle or Doods or doodsie anything you can call. 😃 Firstly, I lved yur honesty ... 😃

Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi doods, sathya, shanthi, shweta, cool, zu, djvu,monsi any1 else.
Plz can u all suggest me da ways how i stay away frm IF. I v so much free time.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Supna9

Hi doods, sathya, shanthi, shweta, cool, zu, djvu,monsi any1 else.
Plz can u all suggest me da ways how i stay away frm IF. I v so much free time.

Hi Supna,

Willpower???😃
MagicalPoolside thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi! I don't ever post in IP Redux, but I always read the first page pretty closely.

The episode left me feeling depressed and resigned and wondering if this will ever end. But Tant and Doods say it was a good episode, and to keep hope, so that's the only deciding factor for me - I'll keep hope, thanks for cheering me up; you guys are brilliant! 👏
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sbk2

Arre, didn't they consummate that night of Delhi mein Bali?! They showed Payash standing  together holding hands and saying something about the missing bijli?! I thought they did it...

Hey Somy... why do u think P-A dint do the thing yet...? 😆 
I dont want to see any revelation on that one in the show at least... I dont care if they do or not.. 😆
IPKKNDcrazy thumbnail
excellent analysis, sea nymph!
especially these parts

He is actually now following what he preached to Khushi after the Heer-Ranjha act in the green room - "Do not believe everything you see" And that is 'exactly' what he did yesterday

So it is the same now, when he says that all her goodness is just an act, deep down he doesn't believe that. He knows that she has a pure heart, he knows how helpful she is, he knows that she really cares for his family. But, our usual ASR doesn't like to admit to these 'knowings', only because he fears being vulnerable, he fears losing control, he fears loosening his leash on his emotions. So, he says the total opposite of what he knows to be true.

cheers
Originally posted by: sbk2

Arre, didn't they consummate that night of Delhi mein Bali?! They showed Payash standing  together holding hands and saying something about the missing bijli?! I thought they did it...

Payal says,Oh no sister I won't mate,
Till you and jethji meet the same fate..
We are sure to increase the birth-rate,
Since We are no Anji Baby to Oblate,
Till then,am happy to just constipate..😳

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: IPKKNDcrazy

excellent analysis, sea nymph!

especially these parts

He is actually now following what he preached to Khushi after the Heer-Ranjha act in the green room - "Do not believe everything you see" And that is 'exactly' what he did yesterday

So it is the same now, when he says that all her goodness is just an act, deep down he doesn't believe that. He knows that she hasa pure heart, he knows how helpful she is, he knows that she really cares for his family. But, our usual ASR doesn't like to admit to these 'knowings', only because he fears being vulnerable, he fears losing control, he fears loosening his leash on his emotions. So, he says the total opposite of what he knows to be true.

cheers

ASR's Reverse psychology...hahahhah 🤣 🤣 🤣 

I will believe in whatever I see BUT you don't believe in whatever you see

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Question time - will we see another fight, when they find Shyam's daaga on the wardrobe???
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MagicalPoolside

Hi! I don't ever post in IP Redux, but I always read the first page pretty closely.

The episode left me feeling depressed and resigned and wondering if this will ever end. But Tant and Doods say it was a good episode, and to keep hope, so that's the only deciding factor for me - I'll keep hope, thanks for cheering me up; you guys are brilliant! 👏

Thank You, Magical Poolside 😃..

well once we realize that every story will need a build up and the build will need some time n we accept this and give them time , things will turn out fine...the another important thing  is we have to see what the Cv's want to tell us rather than expecting the CV's to give what we want  .. then we can happily chill out and relax