Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Sathya and doods awesome postπŸ€— Looks like IPK which we wanted is back

i dint watch the epi thinking it wnt be gud, i ll catch up with the epi nw ..

pam,anna awesome analysis again..
Pam that last pic, he is back😳
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
If  you truly believe what you see, you won't ask any questions, but the moment you doubt something you see, you immediately seek clarification, and try to find out the truth behind what you saw.

Okay I haven't read any of the analysis out here today, cause I've been waiting to pen down my thoughts since last night (hardly got a wink of sleep with all the excitement brewing in my head after watching yesterday's fabulous episode!) Today, I'll be writing two-three posts - one for each character, cause each need their proper space. So here goes:

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

What a change in this man!! I loved the episode mainly because Arnav who earlier believed the terrace scene, did not believe yesterday's Shyam-Khushi scene! (My heart jumped with joy when I realized this, it's still leaping around in a dance as I write this down!)

He is actually now following what he preached to Khushi after the Heer-Ranjha act in the green room - "Do not believe everything you see" And that is 'exactly' what he did yesterday!

When he saw Shyam-Khushi together on the terrace, he fell for it hook, line and sinker - he believed whatever he saw. At that time he believed it so deeply that he never clarified it with Khushi, never once asked what actually transpired there, never doubted his belief in what he saw there.

But yesterday... yesterday I saw Arnav actually being impacted by Khushi's little caring actions so far. Her noble deed in helping Veena-MIL win put another good dent in his mind regarding Khushi's good character. And that is why, when he saw Shyam-Khushi together (soon after being made aware of her selflessness) he was hurt of course, but he doubted. For the first time, he doubted what he saw! πŸ‘πŸΌ

He doubted, first because he saw that Shyam hasn't really cleaned up his act, and second, he did not believe what he saw. His conscience doubted what he witnessed.

Khushi has given him few cases where she showed that she does things for a reason. The most recent being: Saving his company from the Sethi bros. - She wasted their time by talking nonsense at the meeting thereby giving  the police enough time to reach there and nab the rascals.

Also, her care and support hasn't gone unnoticed by this man.

1. She did everything possible to bring his voice back when he had lost it - she prepared the kadha, cleaned the whole room

2. she backed him up when Shyam-Anjali inquired about their pool-side quarrel

3. she turned the situation around to his advantage, when he was busy with his 'ego-speech', when she noticed Naniji watching them

4. She did uthak-baithaks on the road when he asked her to...

5. She was instantly concerned when the curtain rod hit his forehead, she immediately tried to alleviate his pain

there might be more instances that I might be missing out on.. but in a nutshell, the above were the various instances where Khushi has made a slight impact on the great ASR with her little sweet deeds for him and his family.

Now, will a person who is a cheat agree to do all these things? Will a person who seems to be destroying his Di's marriage actually do so much? Yes, he did say that all these deeds of hers were a natak (drama), but that is classic ASR defence mechanism style. ASR has always said the opposite of what he knows is true when it comes to Khushi.

Remember, when he saw her dressed in the red sari for the photo-shoot? he was instantly attracted to her - and he remembers that when she comes to take permission to leave for the day after it. what does he do? Makes her stand out in the rain in the parking lot.

Why?

Because he could sense his control over his emotions and thoughts starting to loosen. And we know that ASR likes having things under his control. So, when he realizes that this girl has an effect on him, that she is making him vulnerable he immediately takes steps to counter these. In the beginning, every time he said he hated her, he never meant it, because at nights, she was the only one who would come to his mind!

So it is the same now, when he says that all her goodness is just an act, deep down he doesn't believe that. He knows that she has  a pure heart, he knows how helpful she is, he knows that she really cares for his family. But, our usual ASR doesn't like to admit to these 'knowings', only because he fears being vulnerable, he fears losing control, he fears loosening his leash on his emotions. So, he says the total opposite of what he knows to be true.

I loved the fact that he demanded to know where she was. The fact that Anjali covered up for Khushi too had caused him to seek clarification. He wanted to know, wanted to hear FROM Khushi, that what he saw was nothing what it seemed like. just like Khushi asked him about the lines he spoke as Ranjha (seeking clarification, seeking confirmation), Arnav too does the same in this instance.

He was desperate to hear from Khushi that she can't be a person who walks around with his Di's husband, and wrecking a life. He HAS started believing that Khushi is a good soul who can't hurt anyone knowingly, and this is what his demand for an explanation came up for.

And this time, with Khushi's sustained efforts too, he nearly told her the reason behind their marriage. (Khushi just needs to apply her mind to all that he's said so far and she'll be pretty near the answer). He told her that it was to stop her from spoiling someone's life - that is a freakin' HUGE clue! Now, who is the only other person (beside Khushi) who Arnav would do anything for? Click, click Khushi - you know it's Anjali - once you get that your on your way to Arnav's elusive answer behind your marriage.

Anyway, coming back to Arnav, I loved the way he first catches hold of her before she can fall, and after being goaded by Khushi, loosens his grip on her little by little, until he sees her disbelief at his actions that turns into resignation - that's when he grabs a firm hold on her and pulls her back to him! Sighhh... what a scene! Speaks  so much about the change in him.

As per the flashback, as ASR he had no qualms in leaving her to fall from his cabin (he was fighting over his control of emotion that time  around, he knew she was dangerous for his feelings...and so let go), but this time around, this time around, she means something to him, he can't let her go after seeing her preparing for the fall, he can't hurt her, as much as he says he hates her. Makes me think that, in time, Khushi may fall out of love/out of the marriage/out of the relationship, and Arnav will hold her at first, and on her insistence may loosen his control over her.. but in the end will bring her back to him - where she belongs. (Romantic me talking...) ❀️

There's so much more to write about, but I've already taken up so much place... Will edit and add stuff as and when they hit me... Will write soon about Khushi, Shyam and Anjali too.

Need to catch some sleep, I saw the show late at night and HAD to go to bed before my mother could whack me for the unhealthy habit of sleeping late  Tossed and turned and was itching for morning to come so that I could write all this down!! Glad to have typed it out now... phewww!!

Cheerio!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Sathya, Doodles, Pam, Anna, Princess great analysis! Loved reading all!!

I agree with you Doodles, it will be Shyam who triggers Khushi's thinking as here her judgement is not clouded, she is alert and knows very well what his motives are. I look forward to a huge confrontation between her and Shyam, one that Arnav will surely stay to hear everything.

I love the triangle scenes you and Sathya always observe, its becoming more and more evident of the purpose behind these.

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I agree with you Doodles, it will be Shyam who triggers Khushi's thinking as here her judgement is not clouded, she is alert and knows very well what his motives are. I look forward to a huge confrontation between her and Shyam, one that Arnav will surely stay to hear everything.

I love the triangle scenes you and Sathya always observe, its becoming more and more evident of the purpose behind these.

Mandy,

Thank you  on behalf of all Reduxians

Yes, Doods is right ..Shyam will be the one who will nudge Khushi into the path of realization  However there is on one point I differ with Doods and other reduxians ... I just do not Arnav to overhear Shyam-Khushi confrontation...That would be too pat, cliched and dull [ for me]..I want Khushi to  feel tortured a bit and then set to bring the truth to Arnav [ she too needs to earn the love and it should not fall in a platter for her]..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Sathya and doods awesome postπŸ€— Looks like IPK which we wanted is back

i dint watch the epi thinking it wnt be gud, i ll catch up with the epi nw ..

pam,anna awesome analysis again..
Pam that last pic, he is back😳

Thank You, Divya..

You Did not WATCH !!..Yaar ASR is back mingled with Arnav ..Barun was fab..

watch it and tell us ur views..πŸ˜ƒ
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Thanks Mod. Hugzzz πŸ€—

But one thin wanna say, how did you read my post with sooo many mistakes in everything. πŸ˜‘ I was just checking and had to proof read it now. Holy Smokes... I was actually busy and just posted it and left IF. Didn't even do the correction. Waise abhi it's corrected. I hope so. 

Shyaam yeah he will trigger her to think that's for sure. Confrontation, I donno how it will happen but that was just my speculation. πŸ˜Š
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Showstruck,

Thank You for clarifying the name , I was wondering who it was ..

Now tht you have shed illumination on DJ..would u please do the honor urself and give us ur name [if it's Ok with u]πŸ˜ƒ

Happy to...I am Israt
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sea.nymph

If  you truly believe what you see, you won't ask any questions, but the moment you doubt something you see, you immediately seek clarification, and try to find out the truth behind what you saw.

Okay I haven't read any of the analysis out here today, cause I've been waiting to pen down my thoughts since last night (hardly got a wink of sleep with all the excitement brewing in my head after watching yesterday's fabulous episode!) Today, I'll be writing two-three posts - one for each character, cause each need their proper space. So here goes:

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

What a change in this man!! I loved the episode mainly because Arnav who earlier believed the terrace scene, did not believe yesterday's Shyam-Khushi scene! (My heart jumped with joy when I realized this, it's still leaping around in a dance as I write this down!)

He is actually now following what he preached to Khushi after the Heer-Ranjha act in the green room - "Do not believe everything you see" And that is 'exactly' what he did yesterday!

When he saw Shyam-Khushi together on the terrace, he fell for it hook, line and sinker - he believed whatever he saw. At that time he believed it so deeply that he never clarified it with Khushi, never once asked what actually transpired there, never doubted his belief in what he saw there.

But yesterday... yesterday I saw Arnav actually being impacted by Khushi's little caring actions so far. Her noble deed in helping Veena-MIL win put another good dent in his mind regarding Khushi's good character. And that is why, when he saw Shyam-Khushi together (soon after being made aware of her selflessness) he was hurt of course, but he doubted. For the first time, he doubted what he saw! πŸ‘πŸΌ

He doubted, first because he saw that Shyam hasn't really cleaned up his act, and second, he did not believe what he saw. His conscience doubted what he witnessed.

Khushi has given him few cases where she showed that she does things for a reason. The most recent being: Saving his company from the Sethi bros. - She wasted their time by talking nonsense at the meeting thereby giving  the police enough time to reach there and nab the rascals.

Also, her care and support hasn't gone unnoticed by this man.

1. She did everything possible to bring his voice back when he had lost it - she prepared the kadha, cleaned the whole room

2. she backed him up when Shyam-Anjali inquired about their pool-side quarrel

3. she turned the situation around to his advantage, when he was busy with his 'ego-speech', when she noticed Naniji watching them

4. She did uthak-baithaks on the road when he asked her to...

5. She was instantly concerned when the curtain rod hit his forehead, she immediately tried to alleviate his pain

there might be more instances that I might be missing out on.. but in a nutshell, the above were the various instances where Khushi has made a slight impact on the great ASR with her little sweet deeds for him and his family.

Now, will a person who is a cheat agree to do all these things? Will a person who seems to be destroying his Di's marriage actually do so much? Yes, he did say that all these deeds of hers were a natak (drama), but that is classic ASR defence mechanism style. ASR has always said the opposite of what he knows is true when it comes to Khushi.

Remember, when he saw her dressed in the red sari for the photo-shoot? he was instantly attracted to her - and he remembers that when she comes to take permission to leave for the day after it. what does he do? Makes her stand out in the rain in the parking lot.

Why?

Because he could sense his control over his emotions and thoughts starting to loosen. And we know that ASR likes having things under his control. So, when he realizes that this girl has an effect on him, that she is making him vulnerable he immediately takes steps to counter these. In the beginning, every time he said he hated her, he never meant it, because at nights, she was the only one who would come to his mind!

So it is the same now, when he says that all her goodness is just an act, deep down he doesn't believe that. He knows that she has  a pure heart, he knows how helpful she is, he knows that she really cares for his family. But, our usual ASR doesn't like to admit to these 'knowings', only because he fears being vulnerable, he fears losing control, he fears loosening his leash on his emotions. So, he says the total opposite of what he knows to be true.

I loved the fact that he demanded to know where she was. The fact that Anjali covered up for Khushi too had caused him to seek clarification. He wanted to know, wanted to hear FROM Khushi, that what he saw was nothing what it seemed like. just like Khushi asked him about the lines he spoke as Ranjha (seeking clarification, seeking confirmation), Arnav too does the same in this instance.

He was desperate to hear from Khushi that she can't be a person who walks around with his Di's husband, and wrecking a life. He HAS started believing that Khushi is a good soul who can't hurt anyone knowingly, and this is what his demand for an explanation came up for.

And this time, with Khushi's sustained efforts too, he nearly told her the reason behind their marriage. (Khushi just needs to apply her mind to all that he's said so far and she'll be pretty near the answer). He told her that it was to stop her from spoiling someone's life - that is a freakin' HUGE clue! Now, who is the only other person (beside Khushi) who Arnav would do anything for? Click, click Khushi - you know it's Anjali - once you get that your on your way to Arnav's elusive answer behind your marriage.

Anyway, coming back to Arnav, I loved the way he first catches hold of her before she can fall, and after being goaded by Khushi, loosens his grip on her little by little, until he sees her disbelief at his actions that turns into resignation - that's when he grabs a firm hold on her and pulls her back to him! Sighhh... what a scene! Speaks  so much about the change in him.

As per the flashback, as ASR he had no qualms in leaving her to fall from his cabin (he was fighting over his control of emotion that time  around, he knew she was dangerous for his feelings...and so let go), but this time around, this time around, she means something to him, he can't let her go after seeing her preparing for the fall, he can't hurt her, as much as he says he hates her. Makes me think that, in time, Khushi may fall out of love/out of the marriage/out of the relationship, and Arnav will hold her at first, and on her insistence may loosen his control over her.. but in the end will bring her back to him - where she belongs. (Romantic me talking...) ❀️

There's so much more to write about, but I've already taken up so much place... Will edit and add stuff as and when they hit me... Will write soon about Khushi, Shyam and Anjali too.

Need to catch some sleep, I saw the show late at night and HAD to go to bed before my mother could whack me for the unhealthy habit of sleeping late  Tossed and turned and was itching for morning to come so that I could write all this down!! Glad to have typed it out now... phewww!!

Cheerio!

Beautiful Summation of  Arnav's Journey , Nymphh ...will await further additions..😊
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sathu, Doodsy, Pam and Anna..

Read your analyses...they are fantastic!

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

Mandy,

Thank you  on behalf of all Reduxians

Yes, Doods is right ..Shyam will be the one who will nudge Khushi into the path of realization  However there is on one point I differ with Doods and other reduxians ... I just do not Arnav to overhear Shyam-Khushi confrontation...That would be too pat, cliched and dull [ for me]..I want Khushi to  feel tortured a bit and then set to bring the truth to Arnav [ she too needs to earn the love and it should not fall in a platter for her]..

Hugzzz Tant. πŸ€—

Haan re, I was also thinking that she should learn what transpired between Shyaam and Arnav;  but at the same time she'll feel more disturbed as to Arnav thought didn't think twice before having such low graded opinion about her...I mean it's a shame for her to be known as a girl whose BF thinks she can have an affair with a married man that too the said man is his bro-in-law. That will trigger Khushi more thinking that Arnav didn't even trust her and obviously has such low opinion of her.