Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@ tanthya & doods -  Loved your analysis as always.   Just hope that the confrontation ( as there are no conversations)  that started today between arnav and khushi  continues tomorrow. Would love to see more spilled beans without midway stoppages. Let the dot connection finally commence for  the weary viewers.
vicqust thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ Tanthya & Doobleberry,, both your analysis were fantantic as always.  thank you
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderfully written Sathya πŸ‘

But I must say that I don't quite share your enthusiasm...don't get me wrong I sensed the intensity was back and I REALLY appreciated it, believe me...but I still feel the episode shown us things we already knew or already deduced so the story was still at stale point IMO

I didn't like the 'glorification' of Payal-Khushi's decision at all. This decision to me reeked stupidness unstead of unselfishness...to see it being praised didn't sit well with me. I do get the sentiment behind it all but why should we forget that she did put mami in an humiliating, embarrassing, painful (considering mami's past and her insecurities) position on just a PROBABILITY...probability which turn out in their favor only by luck (or more approprietly because CVs wanted it to be so). I just wanted someone to point out that giant big hole in their thought process for future instances...I begun to regain some hope with Mami's speech * I took it as sarcasm * only to be deflated that it was actually an easy forgiving Mami speaking o.O ...is that the same Mami who created a ruckus on Payal burning the kheer or her mixing up the medicines?! I didn't see a bonding so strong between them that would explain Mami's mellow down!!!

Btw didn't these women wanted to play it low on the actual status of their financial account? And what do they do? Yes they gather a crowd by theatrically disclosing all to the Raizadas πŸ€ͺ

Next I wondered why was the need to show a reedition of the misunderstanding. It was shot in the same angle, with Arnav witnessing supposedly an intimate/private moment between Shyam and Khushi with the latter's back facing him so that he could not see her expressions. Was it relevant in making a change in the trio? My answer is no.

- Arnav: did that little rendez-vous push out reactions/feelings/beliefs he didn't have before? NO. He was never shown straying from the notion that Khushi did betrayed him that he needed to be comforted into that idea - so no not that...nor did it serve as infuriating him even more that he will blurt out the whole truth - no as we have seen the man is still letting out bits and pieces, thing that he did before when Khushi pushed him

- Khushi: first I thought that it was to show her how Shyam is unrelenting/dangerous/bold in his pursuit of her but even that doesn't add up. There has been so many instances portraying the same for it to be deemed as an eureka-I-get-it-now moment for Khushi. I'm talking about he wanting to put colors on her on Holi, him grabbing any opportunity to take a ride with her, him coming unto her with his wife in the room etc.

- Shyam: was it to show us how obsessed and bold he is in his advances? But didn't that was already established (see the above list)? That I think was very plain to see ...no need to stress it further...

Basically I'm willing to take this episode as a set up but I sincerely request CVs to gear up from tomorrow itself as this is beyond stretching the MU now...

For God's sake, starting tomorrow, at least throw in hints that Khushi is finally putting 2 and 2 together considering the huge elephant clues she has got...come on Arnav did let out a lot 'I know with whom you want to stay'...'what about the pain you caused me'...'I wish I could tell people what disgusting things you did'...'I won't let you play with my sister's life'...'I married you to save someone's life'...hello CVs how much does she need to relate this to Shyam?!

I also demand to now - please CVs answer me - how much longer will it take Khushi to admit that Shyam won't change, he is dangerous and determined and that she won't be able to tackle him alone? Please CVs don't mistake independent/strong for foolhardy/foolish...

On a side note Tanths you said that this time Arnav confronted Khushi demanding answers and that was a change...but is it? I see one pattern here:

The first time Arnav witness the hug - go from there - out of Shyam/Khushi, stumble on Shyam alone first - instantly thinks of how he is deceiving Anjali - let his fury out on him, demands clarifications

Today Arnav witness the intimate moment - go from there - out of Shyam/Khushi, encounter Khushi alone first - thinks of the betrayal she is inflicting on Anjali - let his fury out on her, demands clarifications...
Edited by Aeryn - 12 years ago
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Accha tumhein sirf Maami-Payal bonding dikhi??? aaj jo saare ke saare episode mein hua woh nehin dikhi??? See that's why I have pasted my Mar 23rd analysis in the main page...dekho maine kya likha tha and kya kya hua??? πŸ˜†

Le...you are turning into Arnav for me...waise saare triangles loops sab samajh aate hain...but could not read the hidden meanings behind the fat example I have quoted πŸ˜†...bohat na-insafi hai milord...one example quoted only kiyunke baqi sab to understood hai naπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...and waise bhi mami's scene made an impact on me today for I realized I share my blood group with her πŸ€£
kpk1002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great post πŸ‘ and superb analysis of the whole episode!!!

I loved β€οΈ the whole Mami- Payal segment. It was very well done with no OTT theatrics.πŸ‘

I forwarded the whole Shyam-Khushi part 😳. I know things are heating up and everything, but I just CAN'T watch that creep πŸ€’...esp when he is touching or trying to touch Khushi. I am waiting for the righteous Khushi to take over, just as she did later when she was with Arnav. Shyam is sick and watching him reminds me of all the sickos (just a couple, thank God) I have come across in life. It's about time they put a stop to him getting physically near her and touching her. All I want to ask is...Where is that wonderful hairpin she used to puncture Arnav's tire? If she couldn't get him to release her, she could have used that pins a weapon, couldn't she? πŸ˜’

After watching the rest of the episode...( which I loved β€οΈ β€οΈ  because as you mentioned we got our ASR and KKG back πŸ˜›)..a small doubt crept into my mind. I would really appreciate it if you could answer this question for me. Arnav knows that Khushi and Shyam went somewhere together and when he walks back into their room, he will find Shyams raksha dhaaga stuck on the closet door. Now, with all the negative thoughts swirling in his head, will he think that Shyam and Khushi came home and were trying to get the file TOGETHER???? 😲This question has been bothering me and though I know that we will know soon enough, can you tell me what you think will happen? πŸ˜³

All in all, a great episode and now hopefully the fun will start..not comedy, just the fun of watching the show the way it was meant to be πŸ˜‰
sumana-13 thumbnail
 WOW... ... what a beautifully done analysis by Sathya...excellent, I also loved ,Doods,Pam, Anna, Sunara, Binny's take  ... 
you guys are doing such a good job here in this thread ... just look at the No of views ... amazing...
no wonder ppl are trying to copy you and are failing very badly ... 
cause no one can do it like you gurlz... you are special ...love you 

Today Sarun outdid themselves ... and hats off to the creatives for this awesome episode ...I loved it buddies...
AND yes I loved the fact Arnav called her Khushi Singh Raizada...that Kumari and Gupta has been dropped ..WOW !!  πŸ‘
so glad the story is moving ...I'm dying of curiosity as to what will Arnav think when he sees Shyam's dhaaga hanging on his closet???...  will he think Khushi is conniving with Shyam ???... OMG .. more MU !!! πŸ˜²

Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: DejaVu.

It will take me one year to read such a long eloquent post..Sathya bitiya.. πŸ˜†..

Reel Time or real time , Deja Vu Ji...waise whay aren't I gettign any deja Vu on ur previous name, Yaara ??
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely stunning post Doods & Tanthya. Today both you and Tanthya have surpassed yourselves😊

When I read your post yesterday, I was skeptical about mami-payal bond becoming stronger over the fancy dress fiasco. When I saw the epi I actually remembered you and said WOW! Also, I am thoroughly impressed by your analysis on the necessity of Shyam-Khushi angle to start to complete the traingle. That also started today. How do you do it Doods? Seriously, I have not seen another person with that kind of insight. That was amazing!!!

I have one question for you. Since yesterday, they have focussed on Arnav-Payal bond getting stronger. How do you think that will play out? What do you think is Payal's role in the near future, especially in clearing the MU track? Also, what roles do you foresee for Buaji and bauji?

Thanks Tanthya and Doods. It was really awesome. Tanthya, from your writing it is very clear that you are excited about an episode after a long time. Your feelings just came out in your writing. Thanks, both of you!
IPKKNDcrazy thumbnail
tanthya, doods, pam, anna,eveline, sarra...cant recall all names, and time doesnt permit to read everyone's reviews. but just great girls, keep going! such mature analysis not being affected by all the negativity and bashing going on around in the forum as well as outside! u all rock! wonderful job!
many of u express the thoughts and minds of a number of viewers who are not as good at expressing their views the way u all do it...hats off again! we not only live to watch the show but also to read ur analysis these days...god bless...!

i dont think the fight is over for the day, the dhaaga is still dangling from the cupboard...so they have to fight more inside the room. waiting for that till 8.00! hope something bigger will come out now...bcos khushi didnt connect with any of the clues he gave today!

I dont think any real life male could take this kind of pressure, pain like the mighty ASR is doing now...any one else would have been shattered by such a tornadoe of events! but i do think there are women all over the world who can take what Khushi is going thru now and more!

also, i saw another post recently irked by Khushi's response/lack of response to Shyam's advances. with Star Plus talking so much about 'nayi soch' i think that is an angle where they can give a socially relevant message abt how girls should respond to advances by lechers, how they should tackle it...scream, ask for help, talk to responsible authorities, but not put up with it. The consequences would be different, if she had opened up to allies like Nani, Aakash, Payal instead of trying to deal with the menace herself.

most of the time i am a silent spectator, but today the brilliant posts made me write so much, see how tanthya,...etc are inspiring us put our two pence in!

P.S. : many comments were made on the jhoota romance or half embrace when he pulled her in from the fall, it was not the romance that was significant here...it was his expression, the torture he was going thru was well portrayed...he was not lost as usual in her, he was hating himself for having fallen in love with this cheat, he couldnt believe he could still hate her after seeing her in the worst of cirumstances, he couldnt believe she was still not considering him worthy of love.
Edited by IPKKNDcrazy - 12 years ago
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Reel Time or real time , Deja Vu Ji...waise whay aren't I gettign any deja Vu on ur previous name, Yaara ??

Tanthya...this is Somy (somzz007)

sorry somy, replying on your behalf.