Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ladygaga.

Watched it. First day last show. HILARIOUS.. HAHA.. Jagga daku ki jai ho.. mithun da and kapoor brothers are sooo funny. πŸ˜†

Driver ko dekh ke boli "i m just joking" πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -Radhe-

Driver ko dekh ke boli "i m just joking" πŸ˜†

Aakhri pasta ki italian accent kaafi funy hai. πŸ˜† And ranjeet and akki.. πŸ˜† Akki's intro was mind blowing!!
Edited by ladygaga. - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ladygaga.

Watched it. First day last show. HILARIOUS.. HAHA.. Jagga daku ki jai ho.. mithun da and kapoor brothers are sooo funny. πŸ˜†

Me too, I went to the 1st show at the cinema where they were playing it..it was crowded but worth it.

I agreeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cool you liked it as I thought you only liked SRK movies...

cool spread the word
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
[

Aakhri pasta ki italian accent kaafi funy hai. πŸ˜† And ranjeet and akki.. πŸ˜† Akki's intro was mind blowing!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Akshay rocked...

want movie to be a blockbuster
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
taran adarsh ? @taran_adarsh
  • RetweetedRetweet
  • Delete
  • FavoritedFavorite
  • Close Open Details

Going thru #Housefull2 Fri numbers. IPL did make a dent [evening shows], but #Racha in South & #MirzaTheUntoldStory in North hit biz hard.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Housefull 2 Has Good First Day

Saturday 3rd April 2012 11.30 IST
Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Housefull 2 had a good first day as it collected around 13.50 crore nett as per early estimates. Despite the first day being a holiday, some of the holiday affect was cancelled out by various headwinds against the film.

In Punjab and Nizam/Andhra it faced two juggernaut regional films in the form of Mirza - The Untold Story and Racha respectively. Both films were first choices in their states and set the box office on fire.

The IPL also hit the film especially in Rajasthan and Maharashtra as the local teams were playing and collections were lower in the shows clashing with the matches. The film probably lost around 1-1.25 crore on the day due to this competition.

In East Punjab the film should have collected around 1.35 crore nett going by the figures in Delhi/UP but due to the Punjabi film it collected just 1.10 crore nett, a loss of 20%. Similarly in Nizam, the collections should have been 70 lakhs nett plus but it has grossed just 55-60 lakhs.

Still the film came out with an opening day which is the probably the highest first day for a non action genre film with only likes of Agneepath, Bodyguard, Ra.One, Don 2 and Dabangg ahead of it.

The film is a success but the key will be the Sunday family audience which will determine how big of a success it can be.

http://www.boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=4255&nCat=
Edited by -Radhe- - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Asin's 3rd 100 Crore Film... All with my fav. Actors - Aamir, Salman & Akki πŸ₯³
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hmmm  only 13.5 xpected 16cr

i guess it ill b 16cr on sunday

45cr weekend likely
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
  • Open

#Housefull2 UAE Thu AED 742,000, Fri AED 950,000 +. Biggest @akshaykumar opener in Gulf.

πŸ₯³

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
  • Retweeted
  • Favorite
  • Open

So its not just IPL, but #Racha in South and #MirzaTheUntoldStory in North have cut into #Housefull2 business.

55m taran adarsh ? @taran_adarsh
  • Retweeted
  • Favorite
  • Open

Going thru #Housefull2 Fri numbers. IPL did make a dent [evening shows], but #Racha in South & #MirzaTheUntoldStory in North hit biz hard.

___

Mirza - The Untold Story (Punjabi) Shatters All Records

http://www.boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=4256&nCat=

______

2 Regional Movies, IPL >> Still Housefull 2 performs well... πŸ‘