Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovey post, you alwaysseem to write beautifuly about each episode. I felt sad for kushi today,the fighting was intense but it was full of emotions and i loved it. I have a really good feeling afr watching todays episode that we are very close to seeing arnav geting the hint that something is not right but i do wonder if there will be a bigger event which will put kushi in danger for him to realise how wrong he was about everythingEdited by momb24 - 12 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya just imagine ASR batting and bowling and you will enjoy IPL match and temporarily forget IPKKND .Can't have both sides of the coin girl just enjoy one. I am jealous of you though enjoy the match.
Was anxiously waiting for your crooner kya kare bigad diya hai thune hum sab ko( don't know about the rest but me for sure).
I was so happy when I got the PM late hua toh kya hua padane mila toh ( quality reading)
I liked few things what happened today.The mighty ASR back to his mode , being possessive , calling Khushi his wife and Khushi Singh Raizada not KKGSR . I am glad he told her she is his wife he is so going to get that back from his fiesty wife. 

I can't wait to see his expressions when this MU is done with. Man he will have to dig a hole in RM to go hide.Pool mei jana chahe toh bhi nahi doob sakata hai  3ft deep hi toh hai bechara.Next week will be exciting. I am sure Asr will find 
 Shyamji's dhaga tomorrow ( Being positive here CV's don't disappoint me make sure take your meds before deceiding the script and the excecution ).

Coming back to th eepisode the creep needs some serious counselling and meds himself pagal pan ki bhi hadh hothi hai yaar. The man is delusional , Khushi should have told him " hum apene pati se apako chata dilathe hai" I would have loved to see Shyamji's face. Enough of my ranting.
Waiting paitently for the edited version of the crooner.  I rate today's episode a 4
Edited by beena14 - 12 years ago
natashaa46 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the PM Priya ๐Ÿ˜Šawesome crooner ! ๐Ÿ‘
episode was gr8 in terms of
 our angry young man n his equal match = ASR n KKGSR ๐Ÿ˜ณ
everything was gr8 but i atleast wanted tht when he tells her tht he only hates HER n not everyone ...there shud hav been a mention tht "i love my Di" ...giving khushi sme hint of the MU 
Priya like alwaz i love the quotes u have brilliantly used 
"if possessiveness is the outcome of TRUE LOVE then, 
Anger is the outcome of TRUE CARE, But very few understand it"
 ..wow!!๐Ÿ‘
Barun n Sanaya were absolutely wonderful ! ๐Ÿ‘
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

D - you know I feel your pain with your connection after my own melt-down on Weds ๐Ÿ˜ก but thank you for saving us from the dark shadow of the doubters ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...

I loved today's episode, I felt like the air that hit the confrontation spark that started in the Green Room well and truly caught fire ... it's inspired me to make this !

Come on, come on
Put your hands into the fire
Explain, explain

(don't forget to check the dimple in the middle pix)

As I turn and meet the power
This time, turning white and senses dire

Pull up, pull up
From one extreme to another

From the summer to the spring
From the mountain to the air
From Samaritan

To sin

And it's waiting on the end

and now I'm alone I'm looking out
I'm looking in, way down

The lights are dim ...
(but not out !!!)

I LOVED Arnav's "hinglish" angry man, such natural transition between the two languages so effortlessly ... "phas gaya, stupid temporary marriage" ๐Ÿ‘ BUT not to be outdone, Khushi hit her mark with her "not worthy of love" jibe โญ๏ธ too !!!

I think I was watching the same episode as everyone else ๐Ÿ˜ณ I loveeed the performances !!!

Oh before I go, a little "bhent" for the fans of Mami ...

MOST ROMANTIC SCENE TONIGHT: Mama calling her Manu โค๏ธ what is that called ... a Mamma Ve ? x

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1MmSSWCedo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by smashitupsobti - 12 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
i want ASR to keep close eyes on Khushi and Shyam.at least that creep will not dare to come closer to khushi!!!

Enjoy IPL tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Shastradhari - 12 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: smashitupsobti

D - you know I feel your pain with your connection after my own melt-down on Weds ๐Ÿ˜ก but thank you for saving us from the dark shadow of the doubters ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...

I loved today's episode, I felt like the air that hit the confrontation spark that started in the Green Room well and truly caught fire ... it's inspired me to make this !

Come on, come on
Put your hands into the fire
Explain, explain

(don't forget to check the dimple in the middle pix)

As I turn and meet the power
This time, turning white and senses dire

Pull up, pull up
From one extreme to another

From the summer to the spring
From the mountain to the air
From Samaritan

To sin

And it's waiting on the end

and now I'm alone I'm looking out
I'm looking in, way down

The lights are dim ...
(but not out !!!)

I LOVED Arnav's "hinglish" angry man, such natural transition between the two languages so effortlessly ... "phas gaya, stupid temporary marriage" ๐Ÿ‘ BUT not to be outdone, Khushi hit her mark with her "not worthy of love" jibe โญ๏ธ too !!!

I think I was watching the same episode as everyone else ๐Ÿ˜ณ I loveeed the performances !!!

Oh before I go, a little "bhent" for the fans of Mami ...

MOST ROMANTIC SCENE TONIGHT: Mama calling her Manu โค๏ธ what is that called ... a Mamma Ve ? x

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1MmSSWCedo[/YOUTUBE]

Kalpana, Brilliant loved the lyrics kaha se dhood lati ho yaar absolutely fantastic. I was also watching the same show and liked the episode . I am sure the CV's have a great track coming up next week all we can do is hope.
-carpediem- thumbnail
Hey priya...loved the crooner today,coz it was short but to the point..u nailed it all...And i loved the epi too...
Forum intensity intensity kehke shor macha rahe the...phir ab itne matham kyun...
I loved the way Barun plays 'green eyed monster',the way his lip are pursed to thin line,jaws clenched...as u said priya,this guy makes us 'hate n love' ASR at the same time..โญ๏ธ.Sanaya was brilliant with her punched dialogues n so much in her sherni selfโญ๏ธ
loved the entrance scene.every question was straight to the core...just loved khushi's answers today..."Aapke gusse ne hamari zindagi ko ek khel banake rakha hain."these words are gonna haunt Arnie boy for a long time..And also she knew his feelings for her...and she's all set to mske him spit it out..go girl...(but i'm scared of one thing...just think wat happens wen kkg takes things in her way...๐Ÿ˜†) either the way,ASR is gonna have a tough time...
yeah as u said,he didnt hesitate to question her today which was not the case last time...PROGRESS..๐Ÿ‘
Dat creep is the most irritating pervert i have evr scene,wen he said those words to khushi i was like..๐Ÿคข
Loved the way aksh handled the things.i'm happy that atleast wo MU toh door ho gayi..the moment he heard that all he could think abt was of her,he was nt even bothered by 'dhokebaas' comment..
Patha nahi aur kitne uncompleted sentenses hain cv's ke paas...

Will miss the crooner today...Enjoy the match,we'll have blast in the crooner tommorrow๐Ÿ˜‰
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you remember yesterday I was  praying not for another MU but alas it happened...anyways I am so glued to this show that whatever happens I am never gonna leave it...and yes I liked the leaving and  pulling back  of ARNAV ,their was lot of passion and envy in that...loved your crooner.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Priya -- waited up late for your crooner ... thought that you did not post because you did not like the episode.

Liked the episode because they are talking --- skirting round the issue... something has to give --- hope one of them cracks today!

Like KSR better than KKGSR-- haq se na!

Let's hope we get a continuation of yesterday today( Friday)... I do not want them to go and bury their heads again in the sand on the  MU... don't even mind if it increases a bit ( dhaaga and hanky will surely add fuel to the fire).

They should have done this 2 months back!