OS:I belong to the world where you live prt5-pg 17 - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
so sham  tried 2 kill khushi?????? dirty devil.i cant wait 2 read the next part
plz continue soon dear.i am curious
Sweet Waiting For The Last Part.

Loved all the four parts👏.  Please continue soon and PM me.

Superb update.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
They just made up and uff the snake is back.
Please do something about him. Impel him on rusty spikes. Slow torturous death works for me.
Can't wait to read more.
Thanks.😉
Edited by zafi - 11 years ago
Awww, They Confessed :) 😍 Khushi Is Cuteee . Ohh Nooo Shyam :X 😳
Would love to see the confrontation between Shyam and Arnav / Khushi.
And the cherry on the topping will be Khushi giving up her fear and confronting that SNAKE.
Awesome update :) please continue 

Thankyou for all your comments😳

Here is the last part

PART 5

Khushi's face instantly turned fearful. He could see it. The time had finally come. Khushi had to trust him to tell the truth.

She instantly tried to get up, but Arnav caught hold of her. Khushi looked at him, she knew he needed answers.

Arnav finally said" You have to tell me Khushi"

Khushi stammered in fear "what … what are you talking about?"

Arnav " You know what am I talking about"

Khushi" I don't know "she did trust Arnav now, but talking about it would mean reliving those fearful momentswhen she had almost lost her life, she didn't want to talk of it.

Arnav said with truthfulness "I know you are scared, but  Khushi if you trust me enough you would tell me. I know what I have don in the past is not worth to gain your trust anymore, but let me tell you what ever must have happened what ever be the situation, I will always trust you, always be with you,"

Khushi asked, too scared to hear the answer"Y..Y… You would?"

Arnav said"Yes" he said promising her through his eyes.

Those words and the promise that his eyes showed were more than enough for her to trust him enough to tell him everything. Now she trusted him and he trusted her.

She narrated the whole incident to him.

@Flashback@

Khushi was busy in her own work. She purposely kept herself busy to stop thinking about Arnav, when she heard someone enter and lock their door.

She instantly turned and anger took over her on seeing shyam.

"What the hell are you doing over here?" she shouted with rage.

"Khushiji, how many times do I have to tell you, please don't talk to me like that, it hurts" he told in his creepy tone

"Well then why have you even come here, get out of the room his moment" she spat out at him.

She tried to move forward past him to open the door, but he blocked her way." Not so fast khushiji. I have to tell you something before that. Well I have told it numerous times but you don't seem to listen."

"I don't want to listen to any of your nonsense talks. Just get lost from here" she said noe very much frustrated.

"No no khushijii today you cant go." She tried to make her understand in his cheaply sweet voice.

"Ill start shouting' she said

"No one is there at the home. They have gone out to the mandir and they think you have gone out to work"

Khushi was instantly scared. What was he upto? She tried to move past him but to no avail.

He caught hold of her shoulders "Khushiji I give you one last chance. Either you marry me by your own will, or I will make you mine" he said in his deathly voice.

"Are you out of your minds .You are married. I am married, how many times do I have to tell you that get out of my life and sight" she shouted at him with all her left energy.

"That's it khushiji , so you wont listen haan no problem I would make you mine anyways" he said.

Khushi was scared, she didn't know now what he was up to. She only wished if Arnav was here.

But shyam could actually do nothing except for scaring her, for he knew that if he even touched her he was surely killed by arnav, now that Arnav did know the truth.

But he had to create some problem or else this was to no good, he would lose Khushi also, plus Arnav would take his case for harassing her..

He had just today's day to convince her , before Arnav came.

"khushiji please listen to me I love you very much, Arnav doesn't even love you" she tried to convince her desperately.

"That none of your problem just get lost. Just move out" She was utterly frustrated with him and now even scared, she just kept on shouting so he would move out.

But, She had to do something she was scared now. What if he actually tried to do something

Shyam just did what he could do now . He pulled her right hand and started dragging her toeards the door. She tried to pull free but he was too strong for her. Now Khushi was crying, there practically seemed no way out of here. But she had to do something. So she pushed him off and took the knife from the nearest fruit basket.

She held it towards him and warned him" Move out or else this will be of no good"

Shyam started to laugh like a maniac" Khushiji you thing you can harm me by this stupid knife. " he went forward and grabbed the knife from her hand which she refused to give and during which her wrist got cut. She instantly yelped in pain.

But shyam didn't care. Shyam instantly grabbed her wrist her pressed it even harder producing more blood from the cut. He kept on pressing it till she was hurting like hell. He thought at least now khushi would have to agree. He wanted to make her agree at any cost, even at the cost of her life.

But he never knew her. She had become weak due to the blood loss, but she was never going to give In to this crap and if her life was going to end this way , she chose the better option. She with all her force and determination that was left kicked him in his guts so hard that he instantly turned backwards in pain.

Khushi who had now lost almost all of her blood, could just remember Arnav and the moments she shared with him. She thought maybe this was all she could share with him, the thought of it bringing tears to her eyes. She had loved him, and maybe their journey of love was meant to be this short. And with that she fainted.

Shyam who now balanced himself now thought why not just take her in this condition away with him forever but the moment he was going to pick her up,  Arnav knocked on the door and called out. He instantly knew if he didn't escape this would be the end of his life and he chose to escape from the poolside door escaping the eyes of Arnav.

@End of flashback@

Rage took over Arnav after hearing the entire narration. Shyam was so surely going to be dead now. He had tried to harm his khushi, his love, his life, and he could not take that. He had harmed khuhsi's life, he was surely gone from this world.

He immediately stood up moving past the poolside door not listening anymore to what Khushi was saying. This was more than enough to make him mad. He directly went to the dining area where everyone seemed to be present. There he saw him smiling with everyone else, wearing his mask of being the perfect husband, perfect damadji and jeejaji. But Arnav knew better. Just as he curved his lips to show his teeth,

BANG!!! A lound noise filled the room.

There he did it . Hit him directly on his face, so that he couldn't show that bloody cheap smile of his to anyone else anymore. His teeth were gone for good.

H e fell off from the chair by the force with which it hit him. He took a while to exactly know what had hit him. If only it would have been a little harder, he was sure to see stars circling above his head.

Everyone stood up immediately seeing chote's this action.  Anjali immediately shouted"Chote what did you do. Are you gone mad? You hurt him."

But he was to listen to no one. Everyone knew ASR's anger very well, but this was Arnav's anger for harming his Khushi, his Di.

Khushi tried to stop him , but he didn't. He went forward picked him up by his collars and kicked him hard in his guts. He was listening to no one. And no one could stop him, neither anjali nor khushi. Shyam  had harmed the two most important people in his life, and he was surely dead now. He hit him as much as he could till he fainted.   

Then he felt Khushi's hands on his shoulders heard her say  in desperation"stop it arnavji you will kill him!!!!!"

Arnav instantly shouted" He deserves it .He had almost killed you"

That silenced all the cries coming from everyone in the room.

Anajli while crying and holding her husband" what chote? what are you saying?"

This was it .Now he had to tell every one.  There was no more hiding.

He told them, told them every thing and they listened carefully. Payal also supported the truth by saying how he had lied to them. There was no point in hiding now. Truth how much ever be bitter, it has to come out for the good. And who knew it better than Arnav, Khushi and now even Payal. She came to know how much her sister had to go through. Only if they would have never hidden so much.

Shyam was sent to jail and given his appropriate punishment.

Anjali coulnt believe what she heard, her husband was a creep. Her whole life revolved around him. She completely broke down. The family knew this was coming. What would she do now. She had done so much for him, she had thought of him as god, she had lost it all.But the family knew better.They knew she had them with her , the whole family with her. It would take her time but she would overcome the grief, she would live because shyam never loved her, she knew now, he never did. She could live without him, she had her child coming into this world within few days. And who knew, for a good  hearted person like her , she might just find her true prince soon enough, cause devi maiyya always does justice, now that khushi's mooh –bola bhai was also coming.

As for Arnav and Khushi, they knew now that they were two bodies, one soul who could never live without each other, made for one another till eternity. Arnav loved her with so much passion that she would forget everything else when he was near. And khushi  loved and cared so much for him, that he thought he could'nt feel anymore loved than that. They believed wherever they are today, would be tomorrow they would always be in the same world, because they belonged in the same world.

Ok so how was it. I thought off ending anjali's story also on a positive hope, so that mooh bola bhai thingy.

Bt otherwise do tell me how did you like it. Would appreciate your comments😳

heyyy all's well that ends well...!!! good one ya 😊