5/4/12 Arjun-Purvi:Winning and Losing Is Part Of Life

Posted: 12 years ago
Everyone is waiting down outside office when Arjun come there asks for quotation file. Purvi arrives there apologizes for being late hands over file to Arjun. One associate suggest they discuss everything in car that would save time to which Arjun agrees. Punni says she would also come along with them as she has to give some briefing and Purvi agrees to her. Punni jumps in to sit in front next to Arjun and Purvi opens backseat door to realize it has boxes. Arjun remembers those are gifts for their clients. Punni says she would come in behind car and they can go ahead. Arjun agrees. As Arjun-Purvi leaves Punni says how she had to show her barapan to win in her game.

It's night and Arjun-Purvi are on their way. Arjun thanks Purvi for briefing and says how important this conference is for him. Purvi says he is taking tension for no reason their conference will go well. Arjun says she thinks so to which she replies in yes as she trusts her team. Arjun says even he has trust and adds till now whatever conference he has attended in his life he has never returned back without the deal and he hopes Purvi completes his statement that this conference is also successful. Purvi asks Arjun he has always won to which he replies in positive. Purvi says winning is good but at times you should see losing as well because that makes you strong from within brings humanity in us makes us more humble down to earth. Purvi gets a bit emotional says such loss helps you to see relations it teaches us from which person you should expect in your life and which not. Arjun says he thinks with situations people should forget the past as due to past your future gets affected that one should forget their past and move ahead in life. Arjun smiles and Purvi smiles back as well.

Punni wanted to sit next to Arjun on front seat but only Purvi could go with Arjun. Punni think doing such small sacrifices showing what a big heart she has she will be able to succeed in her plans however she is still unaware that the place she wants to create in Arjun's heart has already been taken by Purvi. Destiny as you say Purvi ended up going with Arjun alone in the car.

Arjun has never lost any deal in his life. For Arjun's his work/business/deals has always been very important to him. Like Arjun said to Purvi whatever conference he has attended in his life he has never come back without getting the deal. When Purvi started talking about how losing is also part of life and then at one point she gets a bit sad as she mentions how such loss teaches from whom should one expect whom not. Arjun could understand what she was talking about and he tells her one should not hold on to past and move on in life.

Winning and losing is part of life. Everyone wants/likes to win but it's not possible to win everytime. You can't expect life to be bed of roses on which you can walk without fearing thorn would not prick you. Life will throw challenges at you and it's upto you whether you want to face them or turn your face from it. In testing times you come to know who are your true friends/well wishers and who are not.

The conversation between Arjun-Purvi in car seems to be give a hint of future. There are chances Arjun will lose the deal. We already know the car Arjun-Purvi were in breaks down they end up at dhabba where Purvi performs rajastani dance and Arjun watches her. If the two could not reach the venue on time due to some reason then either the clients would cancel the deal or meeting gets postponed. It won't be surprising if something happens which makes Arjun himself reject the deal. Vinay not going to conference, thinking it was due to Purvi his name got cut from the list, Sulochna's concern of sending Purvi alone and if the deal is lost by the company looks like CV's are planning something. All these are possibilities what will happen only time will answer that question.

PS:
Purvi told DK Arjun was not free the same day or next due to his prior commitments and he could meet him day after tomorrow. When Punni walked in Arjun's cabin she said it's a big deal for a middle class girl to go out of town for three days. Now if the trip was just for one day why did Punni said three days and if it was for three days how come Purvi said DK his appointment can be fixed with Arjun for day after tomorrow. That reminds me while watching a show never expect logic.

Nice post LM:)

It doesn't matter whether you win or lose but what you learn from it and how you face it should matter. Life is about learning โ€“ its a life long process.  Losing and learning to go on and live again is the only kind of winning that truly matters..Thats what Purvi learned from the recent incidents in her life. Arjun is scared to lose so that fear control his life but no one is exempt from life's trials and tribulations. He can't always control what comes into his life and he will soon face one of the biggest turbulence in his life, lets see how he will overcome that challenge:)

PS! Don't expect logic from tv shows๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Aahaana

Nice post LM:)

It doesn't matter whether you win or lose but what you learn from it and how you face it should matter. Life is about learning ' its a life long process.  Losing and learning to go on and live again is the only kind of winning that truly matters..Thats what Purvi learned from the recent incidents in her life. Arjun is scared to lose so that fear control his life but no one is exempt from life's trials and tribulations. He can't always control what comes into his life and he will soon face one of the biggest turbulence in his life, lets see how he will overcome that challenge:)

PS! Don't expect logic from tv shows๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks LK :)

Life will throw challenges at you on every step. Whether you win or lose what matters is the learning you get from it. Noone is perfect. To err is human. At times you win at times you lose it's part and parcel of life. Arjun has never returned empty handed from any conference he attended without getting the deal. If he loses this deal it will be a first time for him but how he takes this loss and what he learns from it will be important.

PS:Logics and tv shows don't go hand in hand๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
great post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. so Arjun gonna hurt purvi...๐Ÿ˜” because his engagement to OVI is nearing.. ๐Ÿ˜กi am sorry for their relationship really 

P.S.. ARVI will be put through the test... and i think they will beat all the odds.. they are much stronger that manav and archu...
Since a long time, I was afraid of this... It'll happen though. One can never win all the time. It won't be fair life then. Seems like it's time for looses now. What's more sad? Seeing that ArVi are coming close now and do is the engagement date... 

And haha, logic... one thing that lacks in ALL TV shows no matter how popular they become. Mistakes every now and then. 

Di, Lovely post btw. 
Got to admit. The Conversation between the 2 was rather scary this time. Its not always good to win. At times you must taste the sour medicines too. Is this a Hint? I hope not.

Anyways ... ydays ArVi scene was good enough. At least we had no haddi.๐Ÿ˜† More than anything am waiting for tonite's epi. I am more interested in seeing how does Purvi realise her feelings for Arjun. And would she accept it or is she gonna play this hide n seek game๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Shru
didnt expect you to look for LOGIC's. Didnt we have a looong discussions over this so called LOGIC in Shows๐Ÿคฃ NO INDIAN SHOW HAS LOGIC!
Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sharee12

great post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. so Arjun gonna hurt purvi...๐Ÿ˜” because his engagement to OVI is nearing.. ๐Ÿ˜กi am sorry for their relationship really 

P.S.. ARVI will be put through the test... and i think they will beat all the odds.. they are much stronger that manav and archu...

Thanks Sharee

Arjun doesn't want to hurt Purvi. He is still not aware what he feels for her he knows he likes spending time with her she is a person who showed him to see life in a different way her happiness matters to him but he doesn't know he is in love with her something he thought can never happen to him.

PS: Arjun and Purvi will have to go through test of fire. I hope they overcome all the obstacles and their bond gets more stronger deeper.

Honestly I want Purvi to tell Arjun directly in future why can't she accept his love instead of saying I never felt anything for you or make him hate her. Knowing the trend daily shows have possibilities of this is less.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Since a long time, I was afraid of this... It'll happen though. One can never win all the time. It won't be fair life then. Seems like it's time for looses now. What's more sad? Seeing that ArVi are coming close now and do is the engagement date... 

And haha, logic... one thing that lacks in ALL TV shows no matter how popular they become. Mistakes every now and then. 

Di, Lovely post btw. 

Thanks

You can't win everytime. Losing will leave a sour taste in your mouth but how you take the loss and the learning from it matters alot. Each passing day the bond between Arjun-Purvi gets more stronger and deeper however they are yet to realize the bond they share.

When I was thinking logically it rang in my mind why am I using logic no shows have logic. Characters/Story take 360 degree turn overnight.
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Got to admit. The Conversation between the 2 was rather scary this time. Its not always good to win. At times you must taste the sour medicines too. Is this a Hint? I hope not.

Anyways ... ydays ArVi scene was good enough. At least we had no haddi.๐Ÿ˜† More than anything am waiting for tonite's epi. I am more interested in seeing how does Purvi realise her feelings for Arjun. And would she accept it or is she gonna play this hide n seek game๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Shru
didnt expect you to look for LOGIC's. Didnt we have a looong discussions over this so called LOGIC in Shows๐Ÿคฃ NO INDIAN SHOW HAS LOGIC!

If I look from other side that conversation seem to be scary. Whether it was said in context to contract or love only time will answer that question.

It was nice that we got Arjun-Purvi scene minus haddi. It was such a relief. Arjun-Purvi realization phase is something I am waiting to see.

Preeti for a moment I was trying to think logically but then I remember shows-logics are poles apart.
Shru

am hoping we have tonite's epi minus the Haddi too. I swear "a Haddi" and i'll pull out my hair. But i feel we wont have any.

To add to this. I guess this Pune trip is the one where Punni might plan something. Day before yday we had the CV's show the FB of Varsha's Pune trip where her mother caught her with Ashwin. So there is a possibility that this time may be It would be for the good. Punni plots things against Arjun and Purvi stands by him n supports him and thats probably thier Pavitra Rishta