sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
after so many weeks,we got a good comedy episode,for teh first time i liked adina chemistry
aditys-mona scene was so cute,so was karan-mona-aditya scene,
it was so fummy when mona said veerji having affair with aditya
superb episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am thinking is it am i alone that liked todays episode...after ages we got something to laugh and say good.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you Sweety, it was a good episode.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sherma

after so many weeks,we got a good comedy episode,for teh first time i liked adina chemistry

aditys-mona scene was so cute,so was karan-mona-aditya scene,
it was so fummy when mona said veerji having affair with aditya
superb episode

acha hua you made dis topic warna i m gonna mk it one with topic name "CAN I HUG HETAL AND SANGAD" really yaar todays episode rockddd.adina was kya bolo mindblwoing 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 fantastic superbb😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍killing marvellousss🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 toally.the way mona hold adi collar shows how she is possasive regarding that Adi is only hers..☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 
                              And hetal omggg the way she scolded bijal i was going crazy good yaar good tu aise reh yaar pls heatl hetal was bcuming good i was soo happy i ws like dis😃😃😃😃BY GOD loved it totally...very good my  bby for scolding tht phui😡😡luv u yaar🤗🤗🤗🤗 WELL DONE ADI FOR SUPER PLAN..My rockstar Anguu luv u darling😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
MrSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hetal scolding Phui was absolutely brilliant!  I love the fact that Bijal is now being hated in the open by everyone, even her own dad!

She will soon realise that she is hated & leave which is a great storyline!

I like what Karan is doing to teach Hetal a lesson, which is brilliant!

Aditya helping Karan is also good, & it would've been even better if Anukalp was still alive, so that all 3 of them could've been friends together!

I don't like the Mona/Aditya love story though!  That's just forced & wrong & needs to stop! Why on earth would Mona be possessive of Aditya?  Has she forgotton Anukalp already?!
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
tumhe kabhi aditya mona pasand bhi nahi aaeyenge...
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrSingh79

Hetal scolding Phui was absolutely brilliant!  I love the fact that Bijal is now being hated in the open by everyone, even her own dad!

She will soon realise that she is hated & leave which is a great storyline!

I like what Karan is doing to teach Hetal a lesson, which is brilliant!

Aditya helping Karan is also good, & it would've been even better if Anukalp was still alive, so that all 3 of them could've been friends together!

I don't like the Mona/Aditya love story though!  That's just forced & wrong & needs to stop! Why on earth would Mona be possessive of Aditya?  Has she forgotton Anukalp already?!

Have to agree with you here again.

I am just wondering myself, if its so easily someone forget the one they loved so much and lived with for sometime too and move on and with that person brother also. I just dont get it and I dont like this storyline at all. I think it was a huge mistake by the CV's and the real cause of the show being axed.

I have absolutely no problem with aditya, they CV's could have brought him in as anukalp when Nishant left the show. It would have been better rather than just throw away all morals and kill anukalp to force a relationship between him and mona on the show. My interpretation of RMJ maybe is not the same as the CV's
MrSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yours, mine & many other peoples opinion as well are not the same as the CV's, hence the reason why the show is ending!

Just goes to show that no matter what happens, it is always the true fans that are right!

And Simran, I don't have anything against Aditya's character, but he & mona should not be together! Simple!  If Angad was introduced as the new Anukalp, then no problem, but he wasn't, hence the show has been ruined! Accept it!
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love what you said ray it was a nice episode time for bijal to leave and dont like mona and aditya love story i find it was to quick
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Originally posted by: babygirl198722

love what you said ray it was a nice episode time for bijal to leave and dont like mona and aditya love story i find it was to quick

cvs md it too fast wat else ny one cn do. M happdt dey unite.