finally. ipkknd has proved...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 this serial is also no different from any other stupid serials.  the hero is supposed to be a man with substance and has his head and heart in their right positions, but why is not really finding out what is brewing between shyam and kushi? is it that difficult  to just to walk towards them in the group to find out what do they really talk? i dont know why he never goes to them when shyam is with kushi !  and the heroine,,,,, what a joke she knows clearly now that shyam is a cheat , why is she protecting him still?  what favour is she doing to anjali ( who made her call didi)... she can accept the shyam's arrogance but will not accept arnav's . Shyam is also taking advantage of her bbut did she protest anytime in that loud mouth... what  a stupidity... she doesn't deserve to be loved truly its not arnav... and for the first time rabba ve moments looked so fake...  this serial is also very disappionting...😭

i can understnd ur dissapointment but thr wasnt any necessary to bash arnav and khushi i mean thr r reasons whch i also didnt get but wait lets see wat cvs vll show us just wait ...we had to support this show it took us to the world of intense love care hatred ...everythng sooo just wait !!!

We all are disappointed about today's episode but I don't think you need to bash about a particular character just on the basis of today's episode. Yes, the forum is for discussion, criticism and support. But, they have their own reasons. Khushi is shown as a girl who gives more importance to other's happiness than her own. And yea, the reason why she can stand Shyam's arrogance and ill-treatment but not Arnav's is simply because she LOVES Arnav! So, just wait for the right time till the track goes well. ðŸ˜‰
I get where your coming from but just be patient, i assure you this serial i soo much better than the rest :) xx