Majboot Rishtaa !!Kriya - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by yemi3006

hmm... thanks dude

i wish we get to know the original ID of the MID so we know who has multiple personality disorder on our forum ... coz I believe its best to apply the cure to the root not the branches πŸ˜›
Actually Most Of The Members Know Him...&I Thought You Also Know Him... Edited by -aHnAf- - 12 years ago
oops...thanks Mita 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Filza.

@ Anondo and Ahnaf thanks so much brothers! *relieved*  i got so tensed..couldn't eat my dinner properly.. already worried what would i do after this show ends..😳 why do people love torturing others..  

Just Chill...Unlike Me...πŸ˜›My Warning Level Is Increasing...πŸ˜›

awww πŸ€— 

dont worry ... even if the show ends the forum will still be open in the archive section of IF... haven't you seen the global announcement of those 2 actors who's show had ended months ago? they are getting married and their forum is still very active ... lucky fans πŸ˜›
It Depends On Mods...If They're Willing To Continue Moderation Then IF Has No Problem...😊

oops...thanks Mita 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
yes it was a romantic scene..after long time got the button scene once more..

awww πŸ€— 

dont worry ... even if the show ends the forum will still be open in the archive section of IF... haven't you seen the global announcement of those 2 actors who's show had ended months ago? they are getting married and their forum is still very active ... lucky fans πŸ˜›
who r they?πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by babithaj

😍☺️
me join youDay Dreaming even in a storm he can't keep his hands offBlushing
Originally posted by babithaj

who r they?πŸ˜‰
Check Global Announcement...They're On Top...Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Originally posted by mia12

me join you😍 even in a storm he can't keep his hands off☺️
Its very normal.. whn u see ur girl tht near and tht too after so long ... yeh toh banta hai boss...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ i wished he cud hv gave atleast a little peck on her...😳
πŸ˜’