Potential of IPKKND, what future holds?

lovesharun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

My honest opinion dearest IPKKND fans: (please read on to end, sorry if its too long and boring)

CVs are doing a great job by sticking to their narration. But yes, I agree they have added few slots after holi that was not necessary, but I can forgive them for that because, I have the trust that this serial's makers really stick to their concept of story they have conceived and narrating to us so beautifully (most importantly positively, unlike other shows)(example- Lavanya's exit with positive note is a solid proof of this show being different from other shows). I want to be understanding at this point that makers may be needed some time for what so ever reasons (we can guess some: Abhaas could not shoot for sometime after the marriage track, some changes happening in the creation department, leads took some off now and then, SPA preparation-distraction on actors, and IPL in April)…I feel makers want to show their cards when IPL is about to end, thus they may be wanting to drag the MU clearing-up to the end of April, and then with the promos of their next dhamaka track they will attract public's attention.

I completely trust that makers of IPKKND have a lots of surprises and interesting story twists in store for us and this love is going to stay with us for a longer time. Please have a little patience; sabar ka phal meetha hota he (fruit of patience is always sweet)! Lets stand by our love – IPKKND; lets be understanding guys.

With our negative reactions now a days, a thought came to my mind – are we behaving like ASR? He has no trust on Khushi's  actions and he just doesn't rationally think what Khushi actually is that he knows, because he is blinded by this MU, feels cheated….and, likewise, we are not trusting CVs and getting frustrated by a slight downfall time of makers, we don't rationally think why CVs buying just a little time, and feel cheated!! Lets not lose our trust on CV's potential that they showed us for months, lets be a little patient and stand by our love IPKKND. My heart assures  you all, we won't regret .

The story has huge potential and definitely makers have big plan to put them all to us in a brilliant way. Some points I sense this story will bring on in future are: –

1.       1. Right next to happen: Arnav will get suspicious over the MU, he will catch some hint from somewhere (may be watching the holi video – how Khushi hides behind him from Shyam – remember, Nani did not watch the video), then Arnav starts observing Khushi and Shyam's interactions, gets to know the truth (MahaEpisode – most likely by overhearing Khushi and Shyam – MU will be cleared up the way it was created – What Arnav saw, heard and understood)

2.       2. Arnav tries to reveal it to Khushi but could not in the fear of losing her (I may be wrong too, because ASR is quite straight forward, just not in case of expressing love-the most courageous thing  on earth!);

3.       3. Then Khushi not trusting Arnav's changed avtar and not giving in – here I think there is a huge potential for come back of Lavanya, who will help khushi realize it all to be true. I have another hunch guys, NK may be back too and may be Lavanya-NK will make a pair where Arhi will play their part to make them one.  One more biggest hunch – as NK and Lavanya will get married so will Arhi too with all proper rituals and blessings of all the family members. I seriously feel, CVs have saved it for a later time and thus it was a rushed temple wedding.

4.       4. Then may be some romantic moments, honeymoon…, etc.

5.       5. Now will come the plot of Khushi coming to know about reason of Arnav's forced marriage and she will be shattered and attempt to leave ASR – at this point the pain of separation will be big for both; remember di's words: usse juda hone ki khayaal se hi jaise meri dhadkane ruk jaayengi; ASR laughed at that and he will experience it!

6.       6. Then will come forgiveness and they will join together for a battle against Shyam. I have a hunch, this battle of Arhi will be to bring back shyam positively, means to make Shyam realize his mistakes and come back like subha ka bhula; because Arhi's aim will be a happy Shantivan. At this point, yes I feel like throwing up on this, because of all the horrible things Shyam doing. But you know, Khushi is just mahaan and she will think of changing a snake!!  

7.      7. Shyam indeed will change, everything will look just great and resolved, may be Anjali's baby will come then too.

8.       8. But, but but….kutte ka tail tedhi hi tedhi rehti he. So, then will come Shyams ultimate attack that will lead to hardship of Arhi. Don't forget, Shyam is a lawyer and such nasty person; he can do anything – may be Arnav will lose every wealth. But no he'll not lose Khushi, I am sure Arhi will be together like Sita and Ram, and may be Akaash (and Payal too, or may be not), like Lakshman will follow them.

9.       9. After this twist resolved, still a big twist remains in the story to be unfold – Arnav's mysterious past!

See guys, such potential IPKKND holds; and then the huge potential of beautiful presentation of the makers and brilliant actors!! So just hold onto it….the fruit of patience will be sweet, very sweet. I am holding on to it with all positivity. Please, let's not spread any negativity. Negativity is a big block to any picture, and positivity always shines and wins.

Well, if things will not move as i think, its ok, IPKKND made me imagine such a beautiful story lione and I enjoyed creating it- that's good enough.

Please add your thoughts
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kartik.poojary2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesum show nd actors,story,direction,dialogs.