Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Apr 5th: When words aren't needed

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So no hug (prayer circle failedπŸ˜†) but they salvaged a lot...and how...the last MM scene is testament to all that is good about this show.

I'm not going to elaborate much on the Prateek crap...it played out as grossly as expected with maha cheap dialogues from Prateek...the portion I would like to point out is the way Megha turns and wrenches her pallu out of his hand, giving him disgusted looks and then wrapping the pallu around herself in a dignified manner and the way she pushes him away as wellπŸ‘πŸ‘...She was scared initially but from the moment he grabbed her pallu, she showed courage and stood up for herself...not standing around like an abla naari.

And Mohan enters the room just then...I loved the moment of silent communication b/w MM here...as Megha sees him but is not in hysterics like a typical female...you can see the relief and happiness on her face to see him...and so much more that she doesn't say...cuz in that one moment there is so much in her eyes that she wants to say...regret at not having believed him...the situation she got herself into...all of it...and Mohan also looks back at her with all the understanding and compassion...simply there for her.

So the twist in the tale is that Mohan brings Prerna thereπŸ˜†...and tells her that the entire surprise was planned by Prateek for her...typical desi soap formula...don't reveal the truth to the wife being cheated on and keep hoping the husband will reform...downgrade...this is how the Prateek crap will continue I guess...

Anyways, I should talk more about the best part of the epi today...the last MM scene after MM leave the room...Mohan starts off at a brisk pace and then stops and waits for Megha and watches her as she is walking in a defeated manner in the corridor...the body language of both the actors was spot on in this scene...especially as Megha stumbles and finally slides down to sit on the floor...and Mohan SO sweetly sits down next to her...awww...and we see a Megha struggling with her emotions after what she's just been through...and Mohan tells her sometimes it's ok to cry...aww Mohan...and Megha then proceeds to let out the emotions churning inside her...

Iske baad comes THE cutest part of the scene...the return of the HANKYπŸ˜†...So Mohan pulls out a hanky to give her to wipe her kaajal and which one does it have to turn out to be? HER hankyπŸ˜†...Mohan's expressions as she takes it from his hand and is wiping her eyes is HILARIOUS...so badly wanting that hanky back and worried that she'll realize it's hersπŸ˜†...but she doesn't and gives it back to him...πŸ˜†...and then the bit with Mohan trying to tell her that she still has stuff on her face so he gives her HIS hanky this time to wipe itπŸ˜†...and when she isn't able to, finally takes it from her and wipes her tears...SO sweetly and poignantly shown this bit...just the ESSENCE of what MM's relationship is supposed to be...beyond words and beyond silly cliches...I liked how he gave her his hand to help her stand up too...simply done without wind effects etc.

And precap mein finally the convo I was waiting for...Megha telling Mohan she should have trusted him...calling herself stupidπŸ˜†...we know, Megha...it's okπŸ˜†...but Mohan telling her she has no idea how much he respects her...aww MonuπŸ˜†

Now all the good stuff aside...where is this going?? Will Megha seriously continue to work with Prateek after the disgusting stuff he's done today??  Baaki the base has been set for Megha to finally trust Mohan properly...her eyes more than expressed that today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't expect anything less than OTT drama in the pratik crap. I was all prepared for seeing megha give him filmy dialogue, screaming and slap too. Then mohan saves her and she cries in OTT manner and maybe hug too. But none of these happened and i'm so happy for that. 

The scenes after mohan entered was the real NBT style, mohan style. Loved the hanky scene. Hanky is really a character now. 

I too don't understand what happens after this. Will she work in the same office? Maybe pratik suddenly becomes good or acts good and apologises to megha and something like that. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 12 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Reserved - solace on multiple fronts?! Whoaa! Be back in a bit... 

---
*Edit*

So I'm going to try and not be repetitive of most things that you already mentioned in your post Nur - which I agree with. 

For something that was expected to go down the most melodramatic OTT track, I guess today was a pleasant spin off even on the knight and damsel scenario. Very much Mohan style! [Secretly believes the cynic got a shot at remedying whatever best he could of the damage done.] I guess the consequences of the way this showdown has finally been executed at this point - at least in part - are evident. 

- Mohan has not only safely, but pointedly established one up on Prateik. And I want to give a huge pat to whoever wrote for today to deliver a Mohan-esque ace in that sense. Because come to think of it, even while I envisaged Mohan operating anti Prateik on the sly to be the way out - this is SO much more like Mohan! He's not the macho action hero, but he's also not the diplomatic behind the scenes knight. The way he dealt with the matter today goes exactly in accord with the advice he gave Nanhi only some days back. He's kept his head and wits about him, put aside the fear, and then faced the problem head on! He makes his side very clear to Prateik - by bringing Prerna in - and whatever Prateik may/may not expect Megha to accomplish, if he knows Mohan in the slight, he has been well warned off to know better than being reckless at least (not suggesting he's going to miraculously change - but he knows he's been beaten out and out atm). And the interesting part is Mohan no longer has to even keep up a facade of going with his "boss's orders" at work - the suspicious orders like this Ratlam deal - because he's brought the confrontation out in the open, without endangering his own position by using Prerna for a shield. 

Truly - Mohan is Machiavelli at play even in his typical klutzy and light element! 

The sad part of course is Prerna. For some reason, I don't think Mohan expects Prateik to actually improve - I think he's only made it amply clear to his lech boss, that improve or not, Megha is no longer to be part of his target list, because he stands in between. I'm not saying he's entirely used Prerna either... but well, for the time being, and from the looks of it wherever this heads, Prerna is going to be one collateral damage in the entire scheme of things. 

I have to admit the Mohan with cop scene was SO not needed. It felt thrown in just to give us a "sensational" precap yesterday. For a moment there I'd thought Mohan was going to pull a smart one by using the cop himself - but of course, he would not want to make this anything big deal given Megha's exposure risk. So technically, that scene was entirely random. 

Also - just like Megha's instinct not kicking in was freaking annoying all these days, Prerna entering that room where tension was so live and thick it could be cut with a knife - just going with the scene like all was so normal and whatnot - not having a second's odd vibe - sigh. With everything else seeming so much brighter and better than it did yesterday, I should not whine - but I shall at least mildly grudge writers to have unleashed not 1 but 2 supposed independent educated ladies with such null instincts. Incredible, at whatever level I may try to perceive it - but well... 

Now coming to - as you say Nur - the best part of the episode! MM scene to close. Mash, I read your heads up before watching the episode and expected more "dialogue" I guess πŸ˜† but the scene even minus much speaking played out so wonderfully in many shades - like vintage NBT has always been πŸ‘ Mohan gruffly walking out, stopping in his step, taking in sight of a defeated Megha, than falling behind her step instead - oh Mohan, you're not the alpha male, and yet don't you pick every trick in the book, be yourself, and grab the best of the knight's world too?! In my definition of real guys - Mohan easily wins! He's brusque and what not, and yet, the poise, the composure - it comes so naturally to him. When he said "after you Mrs. Vyas" I mentally wolf whistled! πŸ˜† This is the man who for no one and nothing shows anything of a gentlemen's behavior - and yet, he throws in one of these random nuances every now and then in the most surprising moments, you just have to stop a second and root for him πŸ˜† The hanky - oh that fateful hanky which gets to show up in every MM moment that matters anymore πŸ˜† shows up again, of course πŸ˜† And even in the dire position, after such a drastic fall out, MM retain their flavor! Mohan, retains his flavor! And that's what's laudable about today's writing! I LOVE how easily Megha could be around him, without the eternally discomfort of "I told you so" looming heavy and high upon her! No. Somewhere, it didn't seem for a moment, that Megha even anticipated Mohan dishing that out at her! And I loved that! Just one prompt from his side eased her enough to release the pent up shock - and then no more words were needed. Mohan is such a natural. He doesn't shoot lovelorn sympathetic looks at Megha - and I've always loved that about him, because it's the last thing someone like Megha would receive. He almost becomes this young boy around her, even after pulling off the most man-savior act minutes ago! It's amazing that for the cynic he is, around Megha, he never really needs to think how to react - he just does his own thing, and it falls right! 

I want to add how even the light MM scene was subtly symbolic. Mohan becoming an aid and instrument in cleansing the "black" marks in Megha's life! Letting her do it initially with only guidance, then becoming fully involved and implementing it himself. Mohan is not the overshadowing male, who won't allow his lady her own space to grow - he likes to be in the guiding sidelines as long as he can - and only jump in, when he really must. And even so, he doesn't really pull off the typical stunts of a knight. He almost let's her be equal party of his rescue acts. And I personally LOVE that about Mohan. Like An said in her post yesterday, love stories between equals are far more compelling, than any lopsided kind! 

Overall - what a beautifully nuanced MM scene πŸ‘ Kudos to the actor. As long as the show continues to stick to it's title theme, they're going to have to bank heavily on quality emoting without the aid of unnecessary OTT dialogues, and both Kunal and Aakanksha pull that off so well, for the most! 

So yes, a much relieving temporary closure to this situation. The SBB SBS segments are making much more sense now, enough to look forward to them, and greatly! I guess Megha wont really make it to the function at her place and will be sunao-ed full on by Renu and MIL. Ab latter ka toh kuch kar sakta ni Monu, but Renu bhabhi toh haina πŸ˜† Who knows Nanhi might be the one who tips him off about the woes Renu gave Megha - and Mohan ki vengeance jaag jaye, classic Mohan style?! πŸ˜† I hope it happens tomorrow! The precap looks promising, and a nice NBT flavor Friday would be a much welcome close to a week of too much creep! 
Edited by without-fathom - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I didn't expect anything less than OTT drama in the pratik crap. I was all prepared for seeing megha give him filmy dialogue, screaming and slap too. Then mohan saves her and she cries in OTT manner and maybe hug too. But none of these happened and i'm so happy for that. 

The scenes after mohan entered was the real NBT style, mohan style. Loved the hanky scene. Hanky is really a character now. 

I too don't understand what happens after this. Will she work in the same office? Maybe pratik suddenly becomes good or acts good and apologises to megha and something like that. 

Yeah I was expecting the worst of melodrama today but the epi surprised me in a good way...especially with the last MM scene...I'm SO thankful they didn't show some kind of melodramatic hug...they preserved the essence of MM's relationship.

The hanky is my fav. inanimate character in this show without a doubtπŸ˜†...

But yeah the questions remain...how will Megha work at the office after this?? What Prateek said to her today and honestly he was one step away from raping her before Mohan entered the room...Prateek was otherwise shouting dangerously at Megha...toh how can Megha stand to be around such a guy?? I guess the theory someone posted of Mohan blackmailing Prateek with Prerna's name will happen now...but honestly it will be weird to show Megha going back to work there...I don't think Megha will buy any apology of Prateek's even if he apologizes.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
good analysis Anu.

no to much melodrama as we expected thanks god it's looking little real.mohan night mare come true πŸ˜† only prerna he added πŸ˜†
and pratik soch raha hoga shayad ek baad ek ek sab PL ke log aaye ge yahaπŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
"..especially as Megha stumbles and finally slides down to sit on the floor...and Mohan SO sweetly sits down next to her...awww...and we see a Megha struggling with her emotions after what she's just been through...and Mohan tells her sometimes it's ok to cry...aww Mohan...and Megha then proceeds to let out the emotions churning inside her..."

The beauty of the last scene  erased the slowness and blind Megha of the first scene. I just loved the way it was shot more than what it conveyed: picture perfect postcard shot. 😊

I am still bugged with Megha but it's a daily show, a story's as well as a character's fortunes change every day ... so hopefully, I will find her ideal for Mohan on Monday. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by an12345678 - 12 years ago
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
after watching today's epi...I can see a new start for Mohan and Megha...maybe beginning of a new friendship?

I loved the way the epi progressed...the MM scene was beautiful...so NBT like...and MM stayed true to theit characters... I was expecting a OTT scene with the girl running and hugging the hero n what not.. (lol happens in every random TV show) but thank god it was all shown so beautifully... πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved the unspoken understanding b/w MM... .the expression on Megha's face when mohan enters the room...you can see she is glad that mohan is here and also sorry for not trusting him..I  think aakashna was perfect with her expression in the scene...

the last MM scene was absolutely the best part of the epi..⭐️  mohan saying "kabhi kabhi ro lena chahiye" ...aww mohan...and megha breaking down... the hanky bit was funny πŸ˜† Oh Mohan! dunno for how long will he keep the hanky with him πŸ˜† mohan's expressions on realizing that he has given megha her own hanky only πŸ˜† 

I loved the precap... finally its a new beginning for mohan and megha.. I guess megha will start trusting mohan from now on... but yeah not sure how she will continue working at PL... mohan might but I can't see how megha fits into this...

I am so looking forward to tmrw's MM scene 

Lovely analysis Anu! πŸ€—

shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh...Thanks to the IPL...i missed the initial parts...and jab channel change kiya...so Mohan ki entry...Ya loved their silent convo esp Ankansha she had perfect Expressins at that time . Dissapointed with Mohan actually I wanted him to tell Prerna ko the entire truth bt Ahh daily soap hain Love story ke alawa bhi aur kuch dikhna hain... I hate such things which they include in Daily Soap's hiding truth , Mann Prerna deserves to know her Husbands Truth , I expected NBT. to show that... bt ya I guess they will be Continuing with  Pratik Part ...

Ahh...Megha siting down all lost and Mohan siting slowly nxt tio her both with their hands holding the Knee  ...was actuallly a sight to watch...made a beautifull scene...Agiain Megha with all trying to hold the tears was beautifully potrayed by Ankansha . 

Rolf at MOhan's expresssion's when he see the Hanky ...ahahha...Kunal Mannn you are seriously too good at it... He was like watchig the entire thing afaird that Megha might see her Hanky ...lol...and then the next moment he takes out his Hanky ... hahha..

Precap : Thank God Megha is now having her Brains Back... Finally they'll start with Amar's Case now... and ya Mohan in all awe of her sayin her how much Respect he holds for her was Naice...

I liked the NBT ..title Track they played...Nicely done...

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Mohan should start his own publication πŸ˜† and hire megha for the same...

fir dono milke amar ka case solve kar sakte hai πŸ˜›

I can't see how they will continue working at PL!
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank God, there weren't any hugging scenes or any kind of OTT scenes...

Very Beautiful and Graceful episode. Mohan was looking so adorable...Kitna respect kartha apni Mirchi Madam ka.
😍

Thanks for the lovey analysis.
πŸ‘