Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ati-cha

Hey excuse me, she didn't go on a date with creepwa mind you, creepwa's assholish wife actually send her to the medical store for her meds. Don't blame Khushi, she doesn't want to be near shyam at all. As far as Arnav is concerned, yeah he is caring but so is Khushi, they complete each other. So stop with the mindless character bashing. True fans of IPKKND don't do that.😡

First of all I request  please mind with your words(creepwa's...). Secondly what is the meaning of true Fans of IPKKND means to you?(definition) When people bash Arnav, then why don't you go and ask them if they are true fans or not? Bashing Arnav is ok for you and when it comes to Khushi then"women rights". If I would have been in Khushi's place I would never ever gone with Shyam. I would make it a point to let Arnav know that I am in Medical store, no matter who told me or what?
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

You are so disillusioned aren't you how long will you keep this Poor Arnav syndrome alive in you!!!

and i read your  replies to some people also...gosh!!! you seriously need reality check and well people don't go to date to Medical store...if she wants she would go to some High class cafe along with Shyam with the money Anjali gives which is earned no doubt by  ASR the mighty!!!

and yes it was not cute not so real husband!!!!!! and no why the hell should she see him calling her name and care when he doesn't trust her or have the guts to question her!!

Great care it was!!!!! 😆

I am sorry to say, rather I will say you don't have sense of humour alive in you. "Going for a date to Medical store is just a humour"😆😆😆😆😆 I don't need any checkup, am absolutely fine and very well know the meaning of Date...I stay in abroad so you don't waste your energy giving me lectures. Regarding real husband, I am sorry at least in my teenage I know the meaning of relationship, (true) but you don't know. You people come here only to bash ASR, no other work, Trust is not a fruit hanging in a tree. Khushi give him chance to become rude. She is not a child anymore, sometime can behave like mature woman.I am asking you, if you see your partner with some one and hear some odd convo, (the person who means world to you, you love the most and want to say that person about your feeling and same day yourheart brokes) what will you do? Again the same situation or scenario arises few months later, what will you think? You will worship and say I am so happy you betrayed me again"Have you not seen his tears while looking at Khushi and Shyam again. This is the reason he is scared to ask or say anything to this girl. Yaaa man..he is not a next door hero, he is rude, ruthless, arrogant but not heartless. I wish I get a man like him in future.Ooppsss! but I am not Khushi
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I mean, asr kissi ghair se khushi ka pooch raha tha, to singh raizada hi poochhe ga na... and the guy, jis se usne pooche tha, wo khushi ko mrs raizada se hi pehchaanta hai...
goguma thumbnail
i noticed the Kushi Singh Raizada part,   👍🏼
but

i did not notice that kushi went on a date!    😆
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I noticed it too :)

But please, don't even say that she was on a date. What the heck? She was getting man-handled by him. Missed the bit where she was hating being with him? 😆
.1.1.1.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barun_arnav

First of all I request  please mind with your words(creepwa's...). Secondly what is the meaning of true Fans of IPKKND means to you?(definition) When people bash Arnav, then why don't you go and ask them if they are true fans or not? Bashing Arnav is ok for you and when it comes to Khushi then"women rights". If I would have been in Khushi's place I would never ever gone with Shyam. I would make it a point to let Arnav know that I am in Medical store, no matter who told me or what?

I'm a Arhi fan, nuff said.
sania66 thumbnail
yea i noticed n it was so cute dialouge of the day.
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: avsv123

dont you think you are being  harsh at the topic maker. its just fiction relax!

Exactly it was fiction even if she goes on date with Shyam nothing wrong as its not real and fiction and his calling her by that name was part of script and no great care...

So let her stop getting excited and disillusioned!!!!! and treating Khushi as if Khushi is her competitor for Arnav !!! Why not leave that fictional girl alone for god sake!!!!
SarunArshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yep i noticed it too 😊 very nice of him to address her like that
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: barun_arnav

I am sorry to say, rather I will say you don't have sense of humour alive in you. "Going for a date to Medical store is just a humour"😆 I don't need any checkup, am absolutely fine and very well know the meaning of Date...I stay in abroad so you don't waste your energy giving me lectures. Regarding real husband, I am sorry at least in my teenage I know the meaning of relationship, (true) but you don't know. You people come here only to bash ASR, no other work, Trust is not a fruit hanging in a tree. Khushi give him chance to become rude. She is not a child anymore, sometime can behave like mature woman.I am asking you, if you see your partner with some one and hear some odd convo, (the person who means world to you, you love the most and want to say that person about your feeling and same day yourheart brokes) what will you do? Again the same situation or scenario arises few months later, what will you think? You will worship and say I am so happy you betrayed me again"Have you not seen his tears while looking at Khushi and Shyam again. This is the reason he is scared to ask or say anything to this girl. Yaaa man..he is not a next door hero, he is rude, ruthless, arrogant but not heartless. I wish I get a man like him in future.Ooppsss! but I am not Khushi

Try your humor at Arnav my darling!!!! and well as for your wish...what should i say!!! all i was saying you and i both know how much you love Arnav and like to bash Khushi!!! and well as for relationships...darling i have seen more than you and your being abroad doesn't make you more smart!!!!!

Well lets leave it here shall we you don't want a reality check which is obvious from your wish!!!!

As well wisher and as one who has seen more life than you hope you get nice and understanding life partner who trusts you and loves you and  never hurts you.