Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ya agree... They shud keep showing ArHi scenes most like today... Love love them watever they do :)
anvixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
anvixoxo thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👍🏼
Totally agree... wish teh ppl could understand the need for hatred track for this story... once the hatred track hit its max , then after the clearing MU arnav needs to travel all teh way back to attin his love... Pls give time to CV and i dont want the story to finish fast for each and every feelings are important.
anvixoxo thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Mamiji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bestesy

Yeh tomorrow is FRIDAY, they usually leave something for us to be excited about for the weekend, so maybe... 😃

Ri 😊 xxx

I think if she does crack it will be next week for TRP's go up!!
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ugghhh! I was so annoyed with today's episode!! completely unreal. I honestly was disappointed! He had the perfect opportunity to reveal as to why he married her, yet completely different words that came out of his mouth. Also, out of the ENTIRE room, he had to stand behind her, giving him false impression that Shyam and Khushi were holding hands. I mean c'mon! That much luck? It's even rare than winning a lottery!

but... it's indian show. gotta get used to it! I just hope the story won't stretch like the Balaji shows do. The elastic can only be stretch so far, then it starts to lose its shape.
Edited by aycma98 - 12 years ago
anvixoxo thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i totally agree to this because too much romance isn't always entertaining...there needs to be more masala where there are fights..though Arnav and Khushi do fight way too much, but i think once they both confess to each other, then there will be more romance...im looking forward to that, but i like a lot of intensity and arguments because thats how each of their point of views come out...i think that the CVs are building up suspense right now towards the truth, but yea the comedy does drag a bit too much...so yea im patient and i think Khushi will definitely crack open like an egg!! :D

<3 Barun <3

anvixoxo thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]