Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes it was funny7 but i diodnt like the gender bias.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The last scene and the precap totally cracked me up..Hilarious and absolutely rocking funny..

Imagine Raya asking Vikram and Neha for advice;;Dont they know what to do for getting a baccha??πŸ˜†
Seriously are Raya really this dumb or what??  
A big thanks to Dadi for bringing up  this topic on her par potha..Cant wait for Monday..Raya start working on it yaar.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maris08

</a><font color="#6600cc">The last scene and the precap totally cracked me up..Hilarious and absolutely rocking funny..</font>

<font color="#6600cc">Imagine Raya asking Vikram and Neha for advice;;Dont they know what to do for getting a baccha??πŸ˜†</font>

<font color="#6600cc">Seriously are Raya really this dumb or what??</font><font color="#6600cc"></font>

<font color="#6600cc">A big thanks to Dadi for bringing up this topic on her par potha..Cant wait for Monday..Raya start working on it yaar.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³</font>

<a href="http://www.smileycentral.com/dl/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb112_ZSman000&utm_id=7920">

We r wirh u RaYa
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ravichitra

Chaar thik hain. Half a dozen can be better.

Hw could u guyz think for only 6 child? Aare ipl season chal raha hey so i want 1 ipl team fr raya.. N team name will be RAYA ROCKERS..
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raya

πŸ˜› Dude swear on earth I havent watch any show as awesum as dis one... Ram says 'Vikram ke teen teen bachche hai.. Use pata hoga ki kya karna hai...' N priya replies 'Wo bhi bachche karne ke liye kahenge na..?!' Lol... LMFAO.. Cant wait till monday... Ram n priya ab itne bhi bole mat bano yaar.. πŸ˜‰ Tumhe pata nahi kya ki bachche kaise paida karte hai.. Ab iske liye vikram se sala mat mango...

it was rocking...but i dont think raya will going to ask how to have child.they know this...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ after 12th mar we cann't underestimate our raya...

i think they ar easking how to save from such situation.
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

🀣 πŸ€£+heheh Precap was just too good, also Ram and Priya's expressions when Dadli was talking to them.,too good.πŸ‘ last scene just made my day.. seriously, VikNeh is going to have a blast, I can totally imagine Neha teasing Ram and Priya. oh god.. I can not wait for Next week, They should arrange a dinner, its been a long time we see all of them together.
can't wait for Monday,Comeon FF writers jago.. Priya Fan, Lalita please write somethingπŸ˜ƒ We all depend  on your stories.

i wish nevi wikl meet with raya on monday...i wish vik wil not busy in his work...too excited to see raya 7 nevi...
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

The last scene and the precap totally cracked me up..Hilarious and absolutely rocking funny..

Imagine Raya asking Vikram and Neha for advice;;Dont they know what to do for getting a baccha??πŸ˜†
Seriously are Raya really this dumb or what??  
A big thanks to Dadi for bringing up  this topic on her par potha..Cant wait for Monday..Raya start working on it yaar.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

raya started it already forget about 12th marπŸ˜‰
i am too excitwed for mon...i wish raya & nevi will meet...
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail

Originally posted by: D4BALH

Hw could u guyz think for only 6 child? Aare ipl season chal raha hey so i want 1 ipl team fr raya.. N team name will be RAYA ROCKERS..

raya is fear with one child...we are taling about team...raya wil faint if they see this...
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalparab

the whole episode was like 😳 i mean last ten minutes and after watching precap i was about to faint and was like aweee🀣 just loved the way ram was acting☺️ golu ka golu hi rahega and loved priyas expression too kijiye jo karna hai (off course darling wohi karega jo karna haiπŸ˜‰) vikram and neha are not gonna leave them eagerly waiting for monday yaar...🀣πŸ₯³feeling like doing all this together

priya was asking for phone call.not for...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...it is realy exciting.i wish monday wil truly rocking.
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Just Imagine..

Mini Tablet Kapoor(s) running around.. 🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

we want to see jr raya...but not so soon...this thinking is so lovely...what happen when we will see raya with their jr...i wish whenever priya will bith child...atleast for some time we see raya will small child...not directly 4 to 5yr child with raya...